It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain denies offering Gaddafi military aid & makes another new lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Source

American military equipment to Gaddafi, McCain said, "I was not."

And heres the new lie

"I have met with many leaders of countries throughout the world. I have been the strongest advocate for freedom and democracy. I've received awards from many countries around the word for my advocacy," he said.

Really McCain has received awards for his advocacy? where are they? it seems i cant find them on the net though i guess thats a new lie in a way of defending himself.

Did you know John McCain has supported the Kosovo Liberation Army? which has beheaded people and covered it up? McCain has the backings of a radical group in congress called the aacl who have and still are calling for a Greater Albania? and now we see John McCain backing the rebels.

Cliams thats his a war hero?
a war hero whose a criminal and a war monger.

More on McCain past
Link

edit on 1-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: looking for the right video

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

AHA! Nice try Johnny boy.......too late for that: Leaked cable: John McCain pushed to arm Qadhafi
edit on 1-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Source

Really McCain has received awards for his advocacy? where are they? it seems i cant find them on the net though i guess thats a new lie in a way of defending himself.

Cliams thats his a war hero?
a war hero whose a criminal and a war monger.

The War Hero part is perfectly legitimate, actually. McCain was offered release, so the reports all go, for propaganda gain by the North Vietnamese due to his father's position within the U.S. Navy. Despite having the chance to fly home and worry about how to explain it all later, he turned them down and stayed. Whatever one thinks about the war he served in, it's hard to say that is NOT what 'Hero' ought to mean.

Having said that, he sure has become a real weasel hasn't he? He's no better than the rest of the liars and cheats up there. The awards he's talking about must be the little trinkets and garbage "awards" diplomats give visiting VIPs, not a real award anyone outside of his own staff and those who gave it would ever have heard of.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Loads of people in that thread I linked were calling him a traitor and saying that it was kind of the opposite....Not sure though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Loads of people in that thread I linked were calling him a traitor and saying that it was kind of the opposite....Not sure though.

I'd gone back and re-read the other thread to see what the logic might have been and I only saw one who said McCain was a traitor because he allegedly obstructed POW search efforts after the war. I really don't know much about who has done what behind the scenes on POW's back when that was still a viable possibility.

It's a real shame that even the guys who did the right thing and appeared to have served with Honor by all accounts are relentlessly attacked right along side the cowards who counted purple hearts for the magic ticket home (no names mentioned.
)

I still agree completely with the idea he's become a scumbag since though and his DIShonorable behavior in Libya sure highlights that point. Oh....I also noticed someone on that other thread had mentioned "Confessions of an Economic Hitman". That book ought to be required reading right down at the High School level. It's great for getting a quick overview of how this whole corrupt mess works, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Maybe there was only one or two people saying it....Yeah I mentioned that book early on, great read and I absolutely agree about it being required reading, it lays out modern imperialism to the T, brilliant read. Although on topic I do not feel Mccain will be able to worm his way out of this one too soon, doesn't look good mate...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The OP contained two links, one labeled "source" and one labeled "link." Since "source" discusses things that have already been discussed in at least one thread, I took a look at "link." Surprisingly (to me) this link is to an 11 year old blog. Sen. McCain is hardly the most relevant political figure around. I understand that Obama changed our policy to Libya, and America began acting differently, but I don't see anything particularly damning here.

top topics

join