It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell crash. Soviet UFO and Nazi genetic experimented humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Author Annie Jacobsen has caused a stir with her new book, "Area 51". She suggests that the craft that crashed there was actually a spy plane, sent by Soviet Premier Josef Stalin – and that the creatures inside were created by a Nazi scientist.

link

Pretty wild, then again Stalin did want to create a hybrid ape-man for slave labor. creation.com... I guess anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is so wild that I have a gut feeling it might even be true.

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is so old i have a feeling it may be ancient.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
...if it were the case, I would think it would have been divulged not long after; to show how 'evil' the Soviets were...

very creepy thought, tho!

S & F, definitely following this thread...hope it gets somewhere!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What did Corso tell us?
The greys are robots just specially designed for outer space and the ships they drive....
The greys are NOT the Aliens, they are their robots!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I just read an article about this in this months or last months popular mechanics magazine. In the article she says that the russians were using plastic surgery on children to make them look like aliens and it was all done to cause panic in our country.

Later on in the article she says that the dr mengele " angel of death " didn't have the medical skills or time to create this fake aliens.

This is all from popular mechanics sept 2011 issue

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It's so cultural. It's like asking why people like hamburgers. People do some strange things because it's like tradition. It feels so Russian and so deep into the culture. It's more just like a part of me says you never know. For some reason Russia superstition is a huge part of the culture

Great Lobzina, thats an insult for an explanation, why don't you go ahead an be a model not an author. There is not any substance, only words.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

Interesting. ...The NYTimes review says otherwise - that the creatures were created by American experiments "as monstrous as the Nazi ones conducted by Josef Mengele":

Ms. Jacobsen connects the appearance of a real, disc-shaped, hovering object with Stalin-era Soviet intrigue. She hypothesizes that the relic found in Roswell was the opening shot in the cold war. She suggests that the supposed space creatures were human guinea pigs, the results of American experiments as monstrous as the Nazi ones conducted by Josef Mengele.

Has anyone here read the book?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Interesting. ...The NYTimes review says otherwise - that the creatures were created by American experiments "as monstrous as the Nazi ones conducted by Josef Mengele":

Ms. Jacobsen connects the appearance of a real, disc-shaped, hovering object with Stalin-era Soviet intrigue. She hypothesizes that the relic found in Roswell was the opening shot in the cold war. She suggests that the supposed space creatures were human guinea pigs, the results of American experiments as monstrous as the Nazi ones conducted by Josef Mengele.

Has anyone here read the book?

Hmm interesting but why would the government do the experiments then release it out in the wild to cause hysteria?

The government went into debunking mode because all the phone calls they was getting during the cold war was jamming up the phone circuits which created a security risk in case the Soviets attacked us, they wouldn't be able to get on the phone and communicate. We would have been ducks sitting in the water. See the Robertson Panel for more info on that subject.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

why would the government do the experiments then release it out in the wild to cause hysteria?

Like these little accidents don't happen with GREAT regularity! ...Sometimes "accidents" really are accidental. According to the NYTimes article, Jacobson says "once the rumors of a Roswell landing and cover-up began, American intelligence sources might have found U.F.O. rumors to be excellent cover for their activities."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A nice sense of humor and a way of saying "beat that"

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Silly books about Roswell and Russia is some thing new because both
wish to deny the ignorance over the Tesla technology ships.
Funny about Russian invasion, guess who was at the helm or out of the
loop when three different Russian planes came across our boarders.
Well they were defecting pilots. Bill Lyne in his Air Force days had
a color code no less and don't know how he solved that problem.
ED: Oh not too late to add Bill Lyne was in NM or nearby and sold
green dye for the skin to an agent in an art store he worked at.
edit on 9/10/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Great theory, but it just doesn’t wash with what was known at the time on the whole study of microbiology. Let alone “manipulating human genetics” are you kidding? The lead proponent of the “theory “ of the day the renowned former chicken farmer, you know him as Heinrich Himmler. To suggest somewhat like Joseph Mangle (or his ilk) had and special wisdom akin to the “Boys from Brazil” fantasy, is well fantasy, sick but just not consistent with the very primitive knowledge of genetics, decades before genetic engineering became a fact. Sorry gang, I don’t know what the hell crashed at Roswell. (I wasn’t alive, let alone there at time). But I do know what ever it was shocked the hell out of the powers that be.

Somehow, I don’t think it would have been anything cooked up by fanatical racists. It was something else, something so strange it scared us you-know what less. That much can’t be denied. And it’s been buried under modern myth and folklore so now the “truth” is pretty much what you want it to be. And when the powers that be don’t have the answers, let alone the ability to offer their “protection”, all they can do is hope to weave enough confusion, and hope the next day, you’ll have something more immediate, like the price of gas, or if you have a job, to worry about. Guess what? It has and will work. It does every time .
edit on 10/9/11 by arbiture because: Spelling, what else?...

new topics

top topics

join