It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011...The year of Illumination...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I agree with you that when you look around the world there is a serious unstable, shaky ground but remember that to rebuild something it needs to fall apart first.
I also feel the energies changing and I'm positive that not too long from now something significant will come to pass. You can call it a shift or whatever, the truth is "it is happening".
With death comes life and the cycle continues. Some like to view it in the opposite - Life comes death. Its all perspective.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yes nobody can deny that 2011 is the year of illumination.

Fukishima has certainly made sure of that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

The drift...nice analogy. To me if feels like the few seconds before the move into the drift...when the engine is in that high rev state. I long for the drift.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Yes, that is the reality of our existence. First of all, do you not see how wacky it is getting...to me that is almost the "unreal" part. How quickly events are happening...there is no time now to even contemplate an event before the next one happens...which in itself is unrealistic. Do you see the subtelties of anything good happening?

In this world of pain and suffering...the video seems a little "pie in the sky" flowery...but the point is that there is a change happening...and we need to tune in.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

In WW2, people living in Europe felt the same way. Everything was happening so quickly. As soon as one thing happened, they had almost no time to reflect on it till another thing happened.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

S&F
Thank you for posting. For me, the vid was motivational. I am at a state of being in which I felt as if the narration was speaking directly to me. May Peace be with us all.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Is the glass half full or half empty?

The OP video took the 'half full' perspective, while you took the 'half empty' perspective. Both are correct, and both are happening right now, simultaneously, and at an increasing progression.

Your view of the world... how can it be solved? Order out of chaos? Destroy and rebuild? The Phoenix risen of the ashes, shining illumination into a New Age? Yeah, some people have tossed their chips into that bet and Left Handed methodology. But how else can it be solved? The answer is exactly the 'half full' view in the op video. To resolve war, starvation, poverty, corruption, anger, hate, prejudice, oppression, tyranny, savageness.... we must acknowledge all that separates us... transcend the separation into a harmonious unity with all our fellow humans, animals, plants, and all of existence. Walk in Love, Compassion, Understanding, and Forgiveness. We must cultivate Love, Compassion, Understanding, and Forgiveness within ourselves and for ourselves, then the Light shines out of us and blankets others... in turn helping to shift them into higher states of being. As within, so without.

Even if 'half empty' occurs... eventually in the future will again come a need to walk in Love and Unity. Why fight it if it's always going to keep coming to balance the corruption? I'm aiming for joyous harmony and loving equilibrium. Why aren't you?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Well said...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

It is not that I am not trying to bring illumination into my world, that exists for me on many levels, what I noted was that this video portrayed this year as something that it was not. Clearly this was not an illuminating year on the level of "growth for the planet", "vibratory excellence", or anything else that would be considered as "betterment of Mankind" or the planet itself.

2011 in perspective--ATS thread

Clearly, if I do see a half empty rather than a half full glass of Love or Energy or Potential it is only because I am not blinded by wishful thinking. The video in question was talking about 2011. I am not sure what world you live in but I would guess to say we are almost sitting at empty now and it is only September, sad to say.

Sorry, I want to make it all go away and I want to make it better, but it clearly wants to die before it can be reborn again, and this is not the year of rebirth any more than it is the year of illumination. How else can a person see the Truth?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I call it the upgrade to the 4th and 5th dimension, we just have to connect and communicate with the fellow spirits that we will soon see, we need to ask them for knowledge and guidance, we will have more abilities, it will be almost endless, the frequency of the earth will become higher, I am thinking about moving to south america cause mother earth's third eye chakra will open up there soon

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I certainly have learned a lot over this past year and have connected to my spiritual side in a way that i never even considered a possibility. I would consider 2011 to be my personal year of awakening although looking back, i have been there the whole time... placing hints! haha!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh yeah, why didn't I notice this before?

Could it be because the world is the same as it ever was? There's still good, evil, and everything in between. There's no resolution in sight. People are still being oppressed and enslaved, and not allowed to follow their own bliss or true will.

Maybe you live on some special enclave of the planet where the last of the ascended masters still reside but the majority of us are still living here on planet Earth, as bound, manipulated and trapped as we ever were.

Sorry to shatter your delusions.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

You are the only one who can seek yourself.
You shouldn't take it out on others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join