It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thin Skinned Conspiracy Theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just want to get this off my chest about a certain member on this site:

If you can't handle a debate, then shut your mouth. Don't "report" me for u2u'ing you to respond to a ridiculous statement you made in a thread that got closed by a Moderator.

If you don't want someone to challenge your infantile thought process, then keep it floating around in your head and don't share. There are so many words to describe the cowardice and utter immaturity for that responding u2u...unfortunately i'd get my butt kicked for violating ToS if i used them.

...there I feel better.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Okay..............you happy now ? You got that off your chest, you should feel good now.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

oh at least tell us the beef with whom and over what

u2u's are fun ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OKAY, GOD, I'M SORRY PORKCHOP, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME ANYMORE!

Just kidding. Feel better now? Your skin seems pretty thin too, to get this upset over an argument with someone that in all likelihood is probably a computer program designed to argue with people online.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hmmm, guess it depends on your u2u. If you crossed the line, then you were asking to get reported... some would say taking a public forum debate to private chat (without consent) might be crossing the line if the other person felt uncomfortable. Sure you weren't stalking? Couldn't give up the fight? Why go to u2u?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Need more info..
My life is pretty quiet and normal. Thus I live vicariously through other peoples drama.
Plus it's better than soap operas on the telly.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

there was no "line crossed" and my U2U was very civil, but, if you ask my opinion, it pointed out several flaws in his argument, and merely continued his debate that was cut short by the mods because of other members being children and bickering.

Trust me, I don't have thin skin. Having thin skin, and a short fuse, are two different things....very different =)

p.s. i actually LOL'd at that image =)

And no, it wasn't stalking, it was responding to an argument that couldn't be responded to ... he just couldn't take it, got pissed off, and reported me.

But im over it...no no really =)
edit on 2-9-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

But im over it...no no really =)

Some good Reggae and a drink, you'll get over it...
Long weekend ahead...

top topics

join