It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Wikileaks opens the cables! Post your findings here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
who gets "maintanence screen" after trying to click on united states?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
IN AN APRIL 27 SPEECH FOCUSING ON THE DANGERS OF
GLOBALIZATION, POPE JOHN PAUL II TOLD AN AUDIENCE OF ABOUT
FIFTY INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN ACADEMICS PARTICIPATING IN THE
ANNUAL PLENARY MEETING OF THE PONTIFICAL ACADEMY OF SOCIAL
SCIENCES THAT GLOBALIZATION HAS IN ITSELF BECOME A NEW
CULTURE, DISPLACING LOCAL CULTURES AND REDUCING THE VALUE OF
HUMAN BEINGS TO THEIR ECONOMIC USEFULNESS. THE POPE URGED
WORLD LEADERS TO CONTROL THE FORCES OF THIS "NEW VERSION OF
COLONIALISM" AND TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT HUMAN RIGHTS,
CULTURAL DIVERSITY AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. HOWEVER, THE POPE
REFUSED TO OVERSIMPLIFY GLOBALIZATION IN TERMS OF GOOD OR
BAD. "IT WILL BE WHAT PEOPLE MAKE OF IT," HE SAID.
MERANTE

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

I have had a that page pop up a few times, but I just click the link again and the page loads. I don't know whats causing that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

that works for the other countries, but cant get that to work in united states. will try later

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OK, well here is a cable that proves the US government was, at the least, in friendly communications with the TALIBAN! Cable authored by Madeline Albright

DEPARTMENT REQUESTS THAT POST ADD THE FOLLOWING TALKING POINTS TO THOSE CONTAINED IN REFTEL AND CONVEY THEM TO THE
APPROPRIATE TALIBAN OFFICIALS AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY:

THESE KINDS OF STATEMENTS BY BIN LADEN ALSO REFLECT POORLY ON THE TALIBAN, AS HE ENJOYS YOUR HOSPITALITY

Link

Also, was the Taliban able to enjoy the "Big Apple" while our government knew they where hosting OBL and running terrorist camps?

WE HAVE RAISED THIS ISSUE WITH THE TALEBAN BOTH IN KABUL AND
IN NEW YORK.

edit on 2-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is an interesting cable regarding the Oil For Food and World Food Programs and preparing for the invasion of Iraq!

A STAFF MEMBER CAUTIONED THAT THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS ONE WAY IN WHICH THE GOVERNMENT EXERTS CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION. ANY NEW GOVENRMENT OF IRAQ MAY
BE INTERESTED IN MAINTAINING THE SAME CONTROL.

It looks as though the people in charge are no better than the man they called a monster, Saddam Hussain.

Wikileaks
edit on 2-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add link

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Many are beginning to realize what I noticed a long time ago. USA is not a representitive republic, it is a corporatocracy. The government is run by the corporations. The Supremes just gave the corporations the right to pick the president of their choice too, with the decision to allow unlimited monetary donations to the candidate of their choice.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You want to talk about corporations? Well here in an intersting cable that shows how Haliburton lost....just a little bit of radioactive material, and they can't find it!

Vice President of Haliburton Nigeria on 02/18/03. Mr. Bakker advised the CG that a radioactive source used in logging
operations was missing.

Wikileaks

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here we have yet another example of the US government using tax money to protect the corporations!

2. (S) SUMMARY AND COMMENT: Almost one year after the selection of U.S. firm Occidental Petroleum to assume a 24.5 percent stake in the Dolphin project to pump natural gas from Qatar to the UAE, actual gas purchase agreements in the UAE remain unsigned.

These so-called "take or pay" contracts are crucial, since they obligate a customer to assume financial liability for the gas to be provided. Without such contracts, the participants in the project (Occidental is joined by France's TotalFina/Elf as a 24.5 equity holder and Abu Dhabi's Offsets Group holds the other 51 percent) could find themselves in the position of having built a 3.5 billion USD pipeline with no customers -- just a huge liability which, at least for the two private oil firms, would prove hard to explain to shareholders.

Don't they have better things to do?
edit on 3-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
Apart from my spider senses tingling after Julian Assange has had "how many" televised interviews/coverage by the Main Stream Media ???
Google Julian Assange Zionist, soros, bigfoot, see what you come up with, if it's too good to be true then it normally is, Red Herrings anyone?.

It's all a bunch of disinfo to stop the truth from getting out.

I still can't believe there are 'WIkileaks is MOSSAD/CIA' believers.

And I can’t still believe there are people that actually believe that Julian Assange is a genuine defender of freedom of information and whistleblower.

Since Cablegate began has any investigative journalist ever investigated the source of those cables?

Which country has the most United Nations Resolutions against it for breaches of international law and human rights abuses?

Which country is almost completely absent from Cablegate?

Which country’s prime minister said Wikileaks publications were good for their country and for peace within the region?

I’ll give you a hint it’s the same prime minister that Assange praised during his exclusive Times Magazine interview in Nov 2010 as being “a hero of transparency and opennesss”.

Who the hell are the multi millionaires that are financing WikiLeaks?

And these leaks, who are they aimed at, who do they realy hurt, and why are these leaks only distributed via MSM and only after being subjected to a thorough joint editing and clearance process?

Assange on 9/11
Quote: "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." End Quote.

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Read more: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

www.haaretz.com... www.time.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Assange on 9/11
Quote: "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." End Quote.

You have taken that quote completely out of context.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Haha, you guys sound like it's christmas and you all just got one massive present

Is there anything else you've found worth noting? I did a quick search for the numerous other threads that detail the findings but just kept finding threads from 2010.

Keep unwrapping people!

Kyle

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Assange on 9/11

You have taken that quote completely out of context.

Got any links to back up that claim, mine is the first link in my post directly below the above quote.

Wanted by the CIA: Julian Assange: Wikileaks founder,

Eight paragraphs down you will find the above quote in this interview he gave to the Belfast Telegraph July 2010.

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news.His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes." Read more: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Anything else?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join