It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by boncho
I'm studying how to make flying cars and mini-cold fusion reactors that are able to power a house, when I am not focused on teleportation technology.
My references and learning source list are as follows
- John Hutchison's readings
- A declassfied report from 1934
- A book about Tesla from the library
- A Tesla website
- Tesla flyers and newspaper clippings
- A rock wall in arizona that has crazy looking markings that must have been made by aliens
- A guy named Steve that drinks at a local put that was an NSA/CIA officer before he joined some super secret black ops group but now he has to live in hiding
Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Why I posted it on this subject is that I'm here learning how to make generators that can give my car fuel that can last for a very long time say 15 years on one gallon. I'm not learning any of this through college, I'm learning it on my own and it's so useful that I kept studying, Along with it, learned how to build an engine that runs purely on electricity and is more powerful than a jet engine, as well the very simple design it has.
I stopped going to school/college because I am learning something that can save anyone's life in this economic slavery. So I ask anyone reading this, what can you make that can help people live better?