It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can you make?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why I posted it on this subject is that I'm here learning how to make generators that can give my car fuel that can last for a very long time say 15 years on one gallon. I'm not learning any of this through college, I'm learning it on my own and it's so useful that I kept studying, Along with it, learned how to build an engine that runs purely on electricity and is more powerful than a jet engine, as well the very simple design it has.

I stopped going to school/college because I am learning something that can save anyone's life in this economic slavery. So I ask anyone reading this, what can you make that can help people live better?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Im working on a perpetual generator and a engine that runs on pure water with plenty of power.

care to go into further detail as to how your designs work? if not, I understand.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Can these engines be installed into a standard sized vehicle? What are the dangers/ disadvantages involved? This is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

my engine that runs on water is going to be designed FOR a vehicle!! =)

I just need about 1,000 dollars to build a smaller prototype.
edit on 1-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Wow. So would the engine be able to be dropped into an existing car or do you have to build a specially designed car around it? What are some potential drawbacks?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I can make a hydrogen based boiler (heating system) that once is kick started can sustain it's self entirely if I were to make it slightly automated.

Jamie.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm studying how to make flying cars and mini-cold fusion reactors that are able to power a house, when I am not focused on teleportation technology.

My references and learning source list are as follows

1. YouTube
  2. Google
  3. Wiki
  4. John Hutchison's readings
  5. A declassfied report from 1934
  6. A book about Tesla from the library
  7. A Tesla website
  8. Tesla flyers and newspaper clippings
  9. A rock wall in arizona that has crazy looking markings that must have been made by aliens
  10. A guy named Steve that drinks at a local put that was an NSA/CIA officer before he joined some super secret black ops group but now he has to live in hiding

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Whoa!! You know Steve???

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

you would be able to place this in a current car with some fabrication. yes,

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I'm studying how to make flying cars and mini-cold fusion reactors that are able to power a house, when I am not focused on teleportation technology.

My references and learning source list are as follows

1. YouTube
  2. Google
  3. Wiki
  4. John Hutchison's readings
  5. A declassfied report from 1934
  6. A book about Tesla from the library
  7. A Tesla website
  8. Tesla flyers and newspaper clippings
  9. A rock wall in arizona that has crazy looking markings that must have been made by aliens
  10. A guy named Steve that drinks at a local put that was an NSA/CIA officer before he joined some super secret black ops group but now he has to live in hiding

not really good sources.... might want to try a little harder my friend.

hate to be the thorn in your side.. but im thinking about the basic principles of teleportation. but one of my main concerns is if consciousness would be the same. that's a tricky topic. based of my idea in THEORY, I could teleport inanimate objects. Its based on quantum entanglement and quantum teleportation.
edit on 1-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I can't tell if you can not pick up on his sarcasm or you are being sarcastic back...

That aside, I am programming a self-aware AI so I can #1 have a friend and #2 have a co-conspirator to take over the world with. All I need now is $2,312.79 and a beta copy of VS2012 (because otherwise the AI will not be able to edit its own code while running! You can't have a static AI, duh).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Im building a cold weather survival helmet, featuring a lightwieght helmet top, for protecting against slips and trips on ice, goggles , to prevent those forty mile an hour gusts of ice and snow from drifting into your eyes.

There will be a steel shell face place, padded and cladded for warmth, with dual moisture extracting fans , to prevent your breath accumulating inside it , and or floating up and misting the goggles. It will also feature a drinking hole, through which a straw may be put so that one can take a drink without having to doff the entire affair. This will work equaly well for smokers.

For night time use it will feature an array of heavy duty LEDs with manual focus control (if I can afford the effort), and the helmet will have the capacity to have earphones inserted, allowing one to use a mobile phone without taking it off (just plug your earphones and mic in).

The whole thing will be built around the base of a neoprene dry suit hood, which will keep the ice and snow that builds up on you as you walk around oblivious of the blizzard, from melting and dripping onto your skull, and doing that drill bit made of ice trick that makes any walk in a frozen wasteland utterly annoying.

I love walking in the snow so much , that I have damaged myself before from exposure. Walking around in standard kit for hours on end in the snow is actualy quite dangerous, and this helmet is the last addition to my survival wardrobe, as well as being the most ambitious hobby craft I have ever undertaken.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by polit

yes I'm being sarcastic back too =)

and truebrit, awesome idea!
edit on 2-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I have most all of the materials lying around. The only things I need to purchase are some cheap computer fans, and a neoprene drysuit hood. The metal, goggles, helmet and LEDs I already own, and of course I already have a mobile phone. All I need to do , is make a plasticard mock up of the face plate or two, so that I can figure out the optimum size and shape for it.

Once that research phase is done with, I can get to grips with my saw, rivet gun, files, and sealants. A good thing too , because according to the Met Office, the winter is going to be ... well by most peoples estimation, crap. Im gonna love it though !

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I made an aquaponic system out of an old refrigerator and some rocks from the riverbed near my home. The whole system cost me so far about 25 bucks american. Five for the rocks and twenty for seeds. Everything else was found and scrounged. It also dont look like a junkyard garden. I have also made a brown's gas generator that powered my yamaha seca 750. U2u me for a good site to get info from.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Why I posted it on this subject is that I'm here learning how to make generators that can give my car fuel that can last for a very long time say 15 years on one gallon. I'm not learning any of this through college, I'm learning it on my own and it's so useful that I kept studying, Along with it, learned how to build an engine that runs purely on electricity and is more powerful than a jet engine, as well the very simple design it has.

I stopped going to school/college because I am learning something that can save anyone's life in this economic slavery. So I ask anyone reading this, what can you make that can help people live better?

One thing I did learn is that it is very difficult to get more energy out than you origiannly put in. Good luck and share your results if you find something.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Once you can accept that there are energy inputs that are not measured during certain processes you will see that it might not be "over-unity" but you can produce more energy than YOU put in. Chemicals, atmosphere, electro-gravitism all play a part and some we dont know how to measure the true input.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I can make over unity devices. I sell kits for $4,009 if anyone's interested.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

You misunderstand me, Physics is a very important part of my job. All I am saying is that it is difficult. Energy cannot be destroyed it is just a matter of harnessing it. Energy is infinate.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I got ya. I was seeing a little screen sarcasm that wasn't there and I have been dealing with this kinda idea/ tech for a long time. I have been able to see so much real sarcasm that i think i just assumed some sort of undertone in your reply and i apologize.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join