It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wiki leaks tweeting strange codes???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

believe me , i tried, but no success, sincerly tried, but on ATS,people are paranoid to the extreme, to the point it can be called ignorance.

ATS motto is 'Deny Ignorance'.

You're in the right place buddy, don't be afraid to say what you think.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Well first off i will preface this with i do believe in aliens, but i fail to see "your" link between the aliens and JA, so im going to just assume your kidding. If by chance you are not kidding i would like to here your reasoning behind this claim.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Plus assange looks like a damn fool, he needs to color his hair brown and get a haircut.

....yet the US government is having trouble with a guy with white hair living in god knows where,

Really hung up about his hair, aren't you? Try this:

... and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man,
("like" refers to a Man of Truth)
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
(Revelation 1:13-14)

Oh yeah, and it compares his voice to Thunder.
I would say Wikileaks announcements are rather thunderous.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2011 by Alethea because: double post

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Plus assange looks like a damn fool, he needs to color his hair brown and get a haircut.

....yet the US government is having trouble with a guy with white hair living in god knows where,

Really hung up about his hair, aren't you? Try this:

... and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man,
("like" refers to a Man of Truth)
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
(Revelation 1:13-14)

Oh yeah, and it compares his voice to Thunder.
I would say Wikileaks announcements are rather thunderous.

Ya would like to agree with you but after what 5 or 6 day and what
have seen any ground breaking new out yet 60 Gig and nothing so far

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Ya would like to agree with you but after what 5 or 6 day and what
have seen any ground breaking new out yet 60 Gig and nothing so far

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, ...(Rev.10:7)

To "begin" infers that there is an extended time frame for this messenger to accomplish his purpose. A beginning, a middle, an end.

The reports that are forthcoming are rather like a recap with confirmation and documentation. The heavy hailstones have been falling for quite some time. The atrocities I have read about the past few years ...well, the information has been out there. But many people only care about what applies to them personally or what affects their own little world. Also many people just want to have their ears tickled and hear fantastic stories about aliens and other nonsense. No one seems to be concerned about medics "helping" earthquake victims by giving them contracts to sign and then harvesting their organs while they are still alive. Where is the outrage over political prisoners being kidnapped en masse, taken out to sea in a plane, drugged, stripped, and thrown into the ocean? Or the children of those kidnapped prisoners having their feet set in buckets of cement and thrown in the river. Oh, I could go on and on. My point is that the heavy hailstones have been right in front of us and no one knows how to stop these things. There are more important things going on in the world than looking for aliens or continually harping on 9-11.

But anyway, back to the scripture, when the last messenger begins to sound the trumpet--- it sounds to me like it will be something gradual and extending over a period of time. As I understand it, the leaks which were just released publicly, were the documents that were shared with news "partnerships" last year. Also, as I understand it, this is not the entirety of documents and there is more to come.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

While I'll say it takes time to get to anything in such a big file, I'll also admit I starred you because so far, I personally haven't seen, read or heard anything from Wikileaks that was particularly damaging, earth shattering or the like.

Causes embarrassment to the diplomats who insulted one another behind closed doors sure but until something amazing and head turning emerges from any of their released cables, I'm not paying any attention to them.

It's all just "Official A doesn't like Official B", "Government 1 spent this much on weapons and defense", "Diplomat X enjoyed lunch with World Leader F"

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Perhaps there is "a method to the madness". There are scriptures that imply that "they will fall on their own swords." To me this says that there will eventually be so much 'in-fighting' among themselves that this is what will cause them to go into a tail-spin of chaos within the ranks.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The government is of course trying to stop Wikileaks so it would make sese for them to tweet in code.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
it seems like its a bunch of report archive..credibility unknown.

www.cablegatesearch.net...

(SBU) Bank and wire transfer facilities are operating. An inbound cash shipment from HSBC to the Haitian Central Bank is scheduled to arrive February 1. (TF1/Interagency Conference Call)

(SBU) As of 0900 EST, 578 orphans departed Haiti while Citizenship and Immigration Services processed 775 parole cases (34 medical, 602 humanitarian, and 139 other). (TF1/DHS e-mail)

(SBU) Haiti's Chief Prosecutor reported charges were filed against the ten American citizens arrested January 31. The AmCits were charged for abduction of minors, illegal trafficking of children, and organized malfeasance. Embassy Port-au-Prince has been in contact with the arrested AmCits. (TF1/Embassy Port-au-Prince e-mail)

illegal trafficking of children? what the f is all this..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemistry

(SBU) Haiti's Chief Prosecutor reported charges were filed against the ten American citizens arrested January 31. The AmCits were charged for abduction of minors, illegal trafficking of children, and organized malfeasance. Embassy Port-au-Prince has been in contact with the arrested AmCits. (TF1/Embassy Port-au-Prince e-mail)

illegal trafficking of children? what the f is all this..

Yes. This was in the MSM news. A small group under the auspices of a religious organization attempted to take children out of the country.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join