It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New SAS NH - 90 Stealth Helicopters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by weirdo
Sure everybody intitled to there view points.Good plaining is all about anticipating the enemies next move very similar priniciple to chess.I didn`t mean that the para`s are fighting every sat night just that they have a more aggresive attitude to fellow man
which can be seen when they are bonding

yeah bt how many times has HQ thought wrong? many a time its almost imposssible to anticipate thier next move.
i know the para's dont go out fighting every saterday night i meant they are very scary especcially thier path finder unit.

What makes you think the Pathfinder unit is more scary?There chosen for there experiance and abillity to work under pressure in extreme conditions using their brains.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

What makes you think the Pathfinder unit is more scary?There chosen for there experiance and abillity to work under pressure in extreme conditions using their brains.

frankly i find a well trained ,ruthless and exsperienced sniper VERY scary.
the para's are crazy its just the path finders seem more scary.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
SAS is far from "the best" i would have to say that they are just about equal to the U.S Delta Force and a branch (forgot the name) of the Israel Commandos. Just because you have heard about some of their work doesn't mean they are the best....besides I'm more then sure England and the U.S has a squad or branch that they arnt telling us about.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Mr.x211]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join