It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange blue hue in photos I took of the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

ETA My camera is damaged from taking pics directly of the sun....
edit on 9/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I know enough to know what the settings were.
I have no idea why you seem hell bent on making me look like a liar, but I know what's true, so I won't respond to you after this post. The people who know me know better than that. I think I have my answer anyway....a damaged camera....I have had problems with this camera before while in video mode but no problems with pics until now, and I was taking pics straight on of the Sun. Anyway, I hope you got great pleasure by trying to humiliate me....
edit on 9/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Change in atmospheric conditions can affect the colour of the sky.
Maybe there was a less haze than normal?

Edit: And oh yeah.. you didnt really use your camera properly either, so no wonder why it looks odd in pictures. White balance and everything seems off. You should never point it directly at such a strong light source when taking pictures.
edit on 2-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Elenin???

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

I know that now..... What lovesaconspiracy said was right ((the one I was arguing with:lol
It is the white balance and probably damaged the camera. So I will swallow my pride and admit he or she was right! That's all I really wanted, was an explanation. We have since apoligized to each other and all is well in ATS land again. Thank you to those who tried to help!
But for the record, I did nothing to the pics but resize them, so I don't know why the info was not there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just saying be real for second.
You make it seem like it's some non natural reason that is ground breaking.
And the fact that you posted it in the Fragile Earth section...
Common sense is a virtue, which ATS is lacking (90% of the ATS user group that is)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

OK....for the last time...I NEVER said it was anything non natural. I said that it was probably my camera or maybe a relection of some kind. The reason I posted on Fragile Earth was because it was sort of weather related, since I was talking about the heat and water and the sky.....I am really offended because I never had the intent of "OMG the sky is fallinng!!!" I didn't see anything of a alarmist sound to my post at all. It was simply misunderstood I guess. Anyway, I know what caused it now, and that's all I wanted.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I love it when you get Angry hun hehe

As has been said (now I am your friend so wouldn't lie or take the mickey) Its deffo related to white balance but do not right you camera off just yet. Let it cool and see how it is. Sometimes when he cmos sensor in the camera gets over hot (pointing at sun/hot ambient temps) it can cause this.

Don't feed the monkeys with peanuts hun, they are just trying to wind you up.

As for those that say they have been 'doctored' because of lack of exif data, resizing alone can cause this, its down to how the software used saves the resized image.

Hope you are well Kat x

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

noooo thank YOU! Yes, I know that's what it is now....that's what I really wanted...I just got a little ticked off that it was insinuated that I made all of it up. I'm ok now though
Good to hear from you again BTW!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

You got THAT right! If there was a festival right now I would probably pass on it. It is Africa hot right now. You walk outside and it's like walking into an oven.....literally! Oops....better be careful how I describe it or someone will come back with "Stop exaggerating! A person can't walk into an oven and survive so you are a liar!"
It's a figure of speech...that's how people here talk, and I think sometimes people not from the south don't get it and take it literally.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Stop exaggerating Kat

>>

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I can't help it....I'm just a liar with no common sense.....Oh GOD....why can't I just be NORMAL!!!????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join