It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Secretly Spread STDs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Im not sure why this is just now getting coverage in the LSM..I remember reading about this a while ago...

Figure other people who dont know about this crazyness might want to know... I mean infecting 5500 people is disgusting... Just makes ya wonder what else has happened, and is going on right now that we dont know about... Aids? Swine Flu? Anthrax?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't put anything past those #ers. Who knows ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I could've swore I heard about this, or something very similar on the daily show. IIRC, they infected men with syphilis and didn't give them any medication, just to see what would happen if the disease was left untreated. It's pretty sickening the things government scientists will do... Anyone still believe AIDS spontaneously appeared in monkeys then magically crossed species?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wish I would have known that before I dumped my ex, I could of swore it was her

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am very suspicious.....what else? What now? How much will they deny?

Here is a link: www.naturalnews.com... This article is about how the U.S. deliberately infected the Guatemalans with Std's.

Also...I am wondering...are they admitting to what they have done in the past is wrong ...as a coverup.....for...we are not doing it anymore....to lull the public....when actually...they still are using germ warfare as population control.

edit on 1-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The only thing I have heard that was made public is;

A subject of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment has his blood drawn, circa 1953

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Sometimes it makes one wonder if the Nazi's really "lost" the war. Seems like the signs point more and more to a dissolution of those 'ethics' that subsequently reestablished in major countries, such as the U.S...

I wonder if they would also mention governmental covert/psy ops upon young adults as young as 18 years of age that were deemed dangerous...
edit on 1-9-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Yes the Tuskegee experiment is the one I was talking about, thank you. Makes you wonder what kinds of things we do in different countries...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The only thing I have heard that was made public is;

A subject of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment has his blood drawn, circa 1953

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

There was also this episode the government apologized for recently. Surprised you missed it since it was all over ATS at the time. U.S. apologizes for 'abhorrent' syphilis study in Guatemala

MEXICO CITY — Exposing a dark page in its history, the U.S. government acknowledged Friday that government scientists had infected some 1,500 Guatemalans with syphilis and gonorrhea in experiments from 1946 to 1948 in "appalling violations" of medical ethics. U.S. scientists infected prostitutes with syphilis or gonorrhea and sent them to have unprotected sex with soldiers or prison inmates, later testing them for possible cures, U.S. officials said. www.mcclatchydc.com...

Here is a link to many more similar examples that didn't get that publicity;
www.apfn.org...

edit on 1-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't want to know.

But, those that know are the ones doing it for money.

Greed is the only motivator I can fathom.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Are they using these African famines to vaccine African children in the "refugee" camps knowingly using them as human guinea pigs for new vaccines?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Personally I doubt it is vaccination, I believe it is population control.

That same premise was used in the Middle east by CIA to "vaccinate" Muslims. When in reality they were getting blood samples to locate family members of Bin Laden.

That is how they got the DNA.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by caladonea

Are they using these African famines to vaccine African children in the "refugee" camps knowingly using them as human guinea pigs for new vaccines?

That is a horrible thought and sadly...most likely ....true. I fear for those children...and they are so precious....if it was within my power to save and rescue all of them...I surely would....to me this is where all the billionaires and millionaires of this world need to get involved ......I suppose some of them do...but I am not seeing much evidence of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That is what I don't understand about the news release today. We already knew this, right? Hillary Clinton acting a Secy of State already apologized for it last year.

It's sick but I can't help but wonder why this is news again today? Is this s false flag to distract Americans?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder if Bill Clinton got an STD from Monica Lewinsky or vica versa???

edit on 1-9-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added photo

edit on 1-9-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

They probably traded....

Oh burn! And I bet it does...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Yeah, but I bet it was spread by one first...I am sure the White House is infested with malicious viruses...makes you wonder about who is sleeping with who in the closet and how much make-up politicians must wear in order to present a clean image in front of their tv audience

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Gov. still does this I'm sure. Look how ramped up Aids is in Africa. I think it's still part of the genocide that was placed on Africa since the Nixon presidency.

How about when Bayer, Baxter and a few other companies had Aids tainted blood thinners back in the 80's which they freely inoculated unwitting Asians? I know they aren't Governmental but what's the real difference? Both are corporations using us for guinea pigs.

Reasons like this is why I won't get a vaccine of any kind. If some super bug comes out then I guess I'll just die because there is no way I will get inoculated anymore. The fix could be worse than the problem.

edit on 1-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by TheSnowman

I wonder if they would also mention governmental covert/psy ops upon young adults as young as 18 years of age that were deemed dangerous...
edit on 1-9-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

Um, can you please elaborate more on this point, please and thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And so many people believe immunizations are to protect you

Yea, I trust the immunizations the US government says are safe and to protect us.

SICK!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join