It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan destroys NATO France Britain and the US on humanitarian hypocrisy and lies in Libya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Thanks for posting this, OP. I haven't watched it yet, but I love the title: 'Coalition of Demons' - it's exactly that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
this idiot is still alive?

he's gotta be 90 at least!

he was old when i wasn't!

where is the [snip] drone?
edit on 2/9/11 by masqua because: Edit uncivil language

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Do you actually have an opinion on the matter?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ya, all you guys are out tonight.

[snip is just an idiot.

disprove it.

disprove he has no agenda at all.

disprove he shouldn't be marginalized.

disprove he is not inflammatory.

for 40 [snip] years!

edit on 2/9/11 by masqua because: Edited uncivil language

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Nice post..

Full of facts and links..

Your usual effort.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Is it possible to actually address the Farrakhan video?

Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dear the2ofusr1,

Thank you very much, I applaud your effort to explain why anyone should watch the video and to tell us what is in it. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

But, referring back to the thread headline we find "...humanitarian hypocrisy and lies in Libya," and that was what I wanted to learn about. If Farrakhan is talking about Native Americans, Iraq and Afghanistan, and apparently implying that NATO went to war in Libya to impose a central bank on that country, I must conclude that the video's important points have little to do with the headline.

Oh, and to the fellow who said I had attacked his thread, that was you? Sorry, I had forgotten. Hope there's no hard feelings.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
In a nutshell Farrakham is highlighting the blatant hypocrisy of western nation states when it comes to dealing with Libya. A case of people in glass houses shouldn't go around launching air strikes and cruise missiles.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

As Masqua has wondered," Is it possible to actually address the Farrakhan video? " In the op "This is over a hour long ,but it a great argument Farrakhan lays down here." Farrakhan first states he was going to make a statement , which is exactly what he did ...He was not arguing anything .....I think he put his statement in a way as to show the hypocrisy of the west as well as Russia and China in allowing the UN and Natos attack on the Lybian people ...A very powerful speech I thought that held much truth ..... peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Nobody was forced to click the thread. If you click the thread, you are expected to read or watch. Or you can complain about how long the video is and how nobody is interpreting it for you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by charles1952

"Oh, and to the fellow who said I had attacked his thread, that was you?" I never said you attacked the thread ....care to explain ...peace

You are absolutely right, you never said I attacked the thread, but I didn't say you did. When I wrote what you've quoted I had in mind a poster earlier in the thread whose name I had forgotten. That's why I wrote "Oh, and to the fellow..." I would have said "Oh, and to CasperMilquetoast..." If that had been his name. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Can't stand Farrakhan, never listened to any of his speeches however I did listen to the whole video. There are elements in his speech that was spot on but he lost the plot after half way.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Good speech by Minister Farrakhan, & he's absolutely right. He speaks the truth about the lie that is Libyan war. Of course there will be those who just don't like Farrakhan, won't watch his speech but yet will still give us their worthless opinion
edit on 2-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Somewhere after half way through his "message' you could see in his body language and hear the tone in his voice that he turned to pure hate and in some parts almost bordering on incitement for violence for all Africans and Afro-Americans to rise up. Shame, he got off to a good start then it was down hill in the last 15 mins.

Come question time he demanded the questioner to ID themselves and what affliation they belonged to. Did that matter? Perhaps he was'nt taking any questions from Jews or did'nt want to get caught out by their intellect far superior than his......and there were none in the audiance anyhow if he opened his friggin eyes.
edit on 2-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Are you saying he doesn't have any right to be angry with the west? I say he does & I absolutely agree with him. The Iraq war is a lie, and now Libya. The press at this conference were apparently being jackasses, such as looking at their watches because they've had enough of his speech. He is dead right about Libya, I especially liked it when he compared America's stats (unemployment, homelessness, kill ratio, gov't approval polls,etc) to Libya's, & asked who has the right to say who should rule & who should not, or in the case of Gaddafi, who should be killed. The USA & it's western allies have no right telling any nation of this world what to do, especially with our terrible track record. It's clear, or should be, that we did not invade Iraq or Libya to save it's people. Just another lie the Whitebouse/UN use to push through our controlled media to make the American people think this is another just war. It's all a lie and the Minister is calling it like it is.

I support Farrakhan. I no longer support the USA. I'm done with the lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well just want to say thank you to those that actually took the time to watch the video ,before making judgement ,unlike some here.

I have to agree with some of you here ,I'm not a great fan of Farrakan ,but this speech was based on facts that really puts the west to shame in comparison with Gaddafi's Libya ,which is in reality not Gaddafi Libya as he relinquish power many years ago implementing the green book democracy ,giving power and the nations wealth to the people to self govern ,which is why we have 2000 tribes in Libya ,and this is the point Farrakhan was trying make ,that it is the west's worst nightmare to see Gaddafi green democracy working ,so for 40 years the west has tried to demonized Gaddafi.

How many dictators write a book on democracy ...

Gaddafi has to be the worlds worst dictator in history.(Sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

There's a big difference between anger and hate. Farrakhan showed both.

I don't agree with the Libyan war anymore than you do and it's like I said, there were elements in his speech I agreed with but not in it's full intirity because he lost the plot towards the end.

Iraq DID in fact have WMD, no doubts about it. Who supplied Saddam? Lets see now......France, Germany and the USA. That's why Bush back peddled after confirming some were found; these included biological and chemical agents.

Saddam Hussein poisoned and gased his own people, the Kurds and the Iranians.

www.gendercide.org...

www.opednews.com...

Now did you note Farrakhan FAILED in any mention of the genocide of black Libyans going on right now in Libya?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There is no proof Iraq had WMDs. In fact I was serving in the USN during that war working in military intelligence & I don't recall any proof of WMDs then or now. Please, provide the proof. Also, does it really matter that Farrakhan is an emotional speaker who has every right to hate the US/Western govt? No it doesn't, & he is total allowed to be extremely upset with these liars & murderers.

And stop believing the West gives a crap about saving lives. More lies & excuses for people to support these unjust wars.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Swills because: Typing on an iPhone sucks

Also, you do know we are just now hearing reports about blacks being killed in Libya & this speech is from June?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join