It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan destroys NATO France Britain and the US on humanitarian hypocrisy and lies in Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Farrakhan destroys NATO France Britain and the US on humanitarian hypocrisy and lies in Libya.

Farrakhan speaks about NATO's criminal War in Libya and Africa during a June 15th, 2011 Press Conference at the UN Plaza Hotel.

Also speaking were former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark and Human Rights Activist Viola Plummer and International Actitivst Cynthia McKinney.
This is over a hour long ,but it a great argument Farrakhan lays down here.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Would you be kind enough to give us five statements from the video that you think are quite true? Three? Put out something that can be discussed instead of a one-line post of agreement.
edit on Fri Sep 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I would like to get some idea of whether this thread has any merit before I spend over 80 minutes watching a Farrakhan speech. Would you tell me what are the three or four main points of his speech? If he's going to spend that much time talking, he must have many points to make (or, perhaps one complicated point.)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

skip to the middle and watch 5 minutes, and see if he can keep your attention oh great one. if you're truly interested in the topic, whether it's 8 minutes or 80 minutes wouldn't matter to you.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Would you tell me what are the three or four main points of his speech? If he's going to spend that much time talking, he must have many points to make (or, perhaps one complicated point.)

Well with that kind of a reply it seems you have an agenda of supporting al qaeda rebel fighters in libya then, he made excellent key points on NATOs bombing if you did watch it you wouldnt be replying like this but i am going to say again i doubt your going to watch it.

Since you already support the rebels.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ok, thanks. I understand. Nobody is willing to say what the content of this speech is. The only thing I've seen so far is the claim in the OP that Farrakhan thinks there is some illegality going on in Libya. I recall another thread where someone claimed there was illegality in Libya. But at least two people called that thread a hoax, so maybe this one is too.

edit on 2-9-2011 by charles1952 because: misspelled word

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Farrakhan, Cynthia McKinney, Ramsey Clark, the war criminal's best friend...
OK, I'm totally 100% convinced now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

this is 3 although not exact statments that may fit into what the man was talking about
1 ...not keeping their word when it comes to agreements and treaties they have made with other groups ..ie.Native American Indians .
2....Always saying one thing and doing the opposite ie.Liberate Iraq and Afghanistan.
3...While the western Colonial powers are drowning in debt and could never pay it off they seem to think that Lybia has a need for a central bank ...The same type of bank that is bankrupting the western world and taking down most other countries with them ...I guess that old saying stands true [misery loves company]

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Ok, thanks. I understand. Nobody is willing to say what the content of this speech is. The only thing I've seen so far is the claim in the OP that Farrakhan thinks there is some illegality going on in Libya. I recall another thread where someone claimed there was illegality in Libya. But at least two people called that thread a hoax, so maybe this one is too.

Once again you try to belittle my thread ,very badly may i add.

And concerning the thread that you and 2 others tried to claim a hoax without even reading the facts,but failed very badly as i proved it to be true ,so then you tried to say members must be drunk or on drugs ,your credibility is very low on ATS charles1952 ,you bring nothing to the table other then insults.

Even a super MOD warned you of this kind of behaviour.

Tip: if you are going to try and shoot down a thread then at least make the effort to watch and read the facts ,otherwise you find your self in the embarrassing position like you are now. can we say TROLL !

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You do the same in every thread you post in..

Why not do your own research if you are interested in a topic, rather than being a lazy little #$#@# and asking everyone else to do it for you??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

That's because when someone opens a new thread, he should write a summary or at least a few points discussed in a video he presents, so members know if 84 minutes of their valuable time is not a complete waste of time, on rubbish.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

That's because when someone opens a new thread, he should write a summary or at least a few points discussed in a video he presents, so members know if 84 minutes of their valuable time is not a complete waste of time, on rubbish.

What, are they too lazy or stupid to watch a few minutes and decide from there?

It would be a HUGE OP that described what is said and seen in 80 minutes...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

So he could summarize it. People don't have time to watch every video posted, or sometimes are in an enviroment where they can't watch the video.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

So he could summarize it. People don't have time to watch every video posted, or sometimes are in an enviroment where they can't watch the video.

So find time or wait till you get off work..
The OP gave a brief summary, enough for me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Would you be kind enough to give us five statements from the video that you think are quite true? Three? Put out something that can be discussed instead of a one-line post of agreement.

Why don't you say whether you agree with it or not, and say why, instead of being rude to other members>

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

What, are they too lazy or stupid to watch a few minutes and decide from there?

It would be a HUGE OP that described what is said and seen in 80 minutes...

Too busy watching America's got talent? Lol.

I agree, people asking for a summary aren't taking into account the amount of work and time that entails - much more than the hour it would take them to watch the video.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

edit on 2-9-2011 by charles1952 because: misspelled word

The OP is an invitation to watch a video. If you don't want to watch it, fine, why attack the OP for that? I find it hard to understand why you're launching such an attack without even having watched the video.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Well, TheMaverick has provided three points - not enough for you? In that case, watch the video, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join