It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man blames Steven Seagal for dogs death during reality show raid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Man blames Steven Seagal for dogs death during reality show raid

theclicker.today.com

When action-movie-man-turned-reality-TV-cop Steven Seagal showed up at the home of Jesus Sanchez Llovera, Llovera wasn’t exactly starstruck. That’s because Seagal was accompanied by Maricopa County deputies, and his very own camera crew, for a raid on the Phoenix resident's property.

Now Llovera wants something in return from Seagal. His lawyer told TMZ that he wants the actor to compose a written apology for his kids “for the death of their 11-month-old puppy, a beloved family pet.”

Oh, and money, too. Llovera wants $25,000 from Seagal and a matching sum from the sheriff’s of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I dont even know where to start, Steven Seagal, Sheriff Arpaio? Reality show? it kind of reminds me of idiocracy, Arpaio is the Epitome of a d-bag weirdo and i cant believe a man of that much blatant ignorance is given any type of power what-so-ever, but what do i know?
www.youtube.com...

theclicker.today.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Steven Seagal will pay up alright.

Jesus Sanchez's Lawyer said so...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First off..the county says the dog didn't die..and secondly ..its sort of difficult to have any remorse for a man's dead dog ..when this man sets up dog fights for a sport..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

if your of latino ancestry, and your in Arizona, youd better watch out for..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dog fighters are human scum....as for this case,somehow I get the idea we dont have all the facts...sorta stopped at Seagal/Aripaio/hispanic.....
edit on 1-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I love steven segal

Best action movie hero ever

See

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Did you guys read the article? He was supposedly raising roosters for cockfighting. It said nothing about fighting dogs.

First of all, it shouldn't be hard to figure out whether a dog died or not. Figure it out. If he died, Seagal should owe them a nice chunk of money and an apology. If not, at least pay their vet bills, plus the apology.

Besides that, who cares about a fatass "movie star" trying to be a cop? If he wants to be a cop, then go for it. Just don't try to get more fame out of it by filming your pathetic ass.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Did you guys read the article? He was supposedly raising roosters for cockfighting. It said nothing about fighting dogs.

Yep..I misread the article ..but in my opinion.. raising roosters for cockfighting is still cruel, and I have little sympathy for the man.

Steven Segal is another issue altogether.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

What am I supposed to do with him?

Throw doughnuts at him and make my get away?

edit on 1-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I agree with you, but hey, innocent until proven guilty right?

I thought I read another article about this that claimed the police killed 100 of his birds too. I'm sure there was something better to do than that. Besides, do you really need to ram a tank into the guys house? Seriously? Clearly Seagal and Arpaio are just complete morons.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman
reply to post by gabby2011

I agree with you, but hey, innocent until proven guilty right?

I thought I read another article about this that claimed the police killed 100 of his birds too. I'm sure there was something better to do than that. Besides, do you really need to ram a tank into the guys house? Seriously? Clearly Seagal and Arpaio are just complete morons.

True enough..and clearly it was sensationalized for the program....which is wrong. I can't understand how they can even allow an arrest to be filmed for a program like Segals...seems like it would be against the rights of an individual.

I don't like the fact that this guy raised rooster for fighting... but you're correct in stating he is innocent before proof..and the whole raid sounds like sensationalism for TV...instead of a sincere desire for justice.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The article doesn't state what type of dog it was, but a few guesses come to my mind. Nor does it state how aggressive the animal was towards the officers? they have every right to shoot an unrestrained animal that is acting agressively. It is a good thing no humans were harmed

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In the court documents filed
it demands an apology to his children from the actor, for killing
his children's puppy.
So the man that hates animal cruelty will kill puppies to stop it.
The link distorts truth, google find the truth.
As far as the roosters he was on probation for 1 year for being at a
cock fighting event.
I guess the roosters were deemed guilty and needed to be culled without a trial, as it is in their nature to fight.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

they have every right to shoot an unrestrained animal that is acting agressively

Screw you. Let them blow off one of your balls for having a burnt out headlight then. By the way poser, do you suppose the members of the PUNK BAND you reference in your avatar would support a cop killing a PUPPY?!!! Shame on you. I'm sure it was probably endangering the life of one of the made-for-tv "officers."

I can't understand how they can even allow an arrest to be filmed for a program like Segals

Good chance everything but the puppy was a paid actor. Hopefully reality tv will go to hell soon.
edit on 1-9-2011 by greenWeenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
He's arrested for Cockfights, not dogfights.

Whole thing was a reality show stunt, in next season Seagal will be in a seals team on a manhunt for pirate software users.

I find it extremely hard to believe that they needed a swat team and an armoured vehicle with Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris in it to arrest this man, who lives on a large ranch with his family. In fact, I'm pretty sure one inspector would be enough to take this man in a peaceful and civilized manner.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So in the opinion of a lot of people on here,fighting chickens is ok but not fighting dogs?...The issue of the mans pup and Seagal aside,explain how its ok morally to fight one animal for sport but not another?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
...any deal that involves runs-like-a-girl seagal or fat-nazi arpaio has nothing to do with anything good...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think the show was acting unreasonably by WANTING the most action it could get out of the situation for the tv show. They purposefully incited conflict for ratings.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

you do know steven segal is an actual cop right? not just a tv reality cop. en.wikipedia.org... if your gonna burn the guy burn him for the aleged sex trafficing case or any of the other more horrible things from his past

top topics

<<   2 >>

join