It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop throw complete temper tantrum when can't search car

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
Highly doubt this is real after checking out the other video on this guy's youtube channel.

Same car is pulled over too.

R U F'n kiddin me? If this is real, this is great! I would have had to speed off, and leave preacher jon in the dust. That reminds me of some Texas Chainsaw Massacre $#!+ right there. I doubt I will stop for an officer out in the middle of no where for anything ever again. He can follow me to the next town, or gas station, someplace that is lit, and has witnesses. No way, this just can't be real, the cop acts like he's drunk with a 5th grade education. Jeez, pinch me so I can wake up from this police state nightmare I'm in.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone said this already but I think it's fake.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

Originally posted by Hippo45
This video seems fake and it surprises me that so many people think it is real.

Also, the police officer didn't need a warrant and could have searched his car if he thought there was marijuana in it. Telling a cop "no, you can't search my car without a warrant" will not help you.

Sorry but you are wrong, We are protected by the 4th, They cannot search your car,place,person without a warrant so what you could do is not consent to a search, you are within your rights to decline, it doesnt mean you have something to hide or anything but thats the law. It doesnt matter what you did in your past, Cops arent allowed just to search you unless they have a good solid cause to do so and most of the time they have nothing against someone when you arent a person that will break the law or do anything dumb. And if you on the streets, if they stop you, you could ask if you're being detained or free to go? they cant hold you up without a cause.. but now if you being detained, they still cant search you but they could frisk you.... and then if you're being arrested, thats when they can search your pockets and everything else.

Remember, if you not doing anything wrong, you are free to decline any searches, or let them talk to you. just be polite "" Am I being detained/arrested or Am I free to go"

sorry, but you are wrong. thats american law, the constitution even. we are under UN law. a goo example of that is the gibson raids. at one time, you were right, but thats not how it works anymore

BTW its good to look at what forum you are in before believing something is real or not. chit-chat is the only way to do that without it getting deleted. not to mention the op not saying real or otherwise, a lie by omission.
think people. this would get hoaxed in the police state/civil unrest forums
edit on 2-9-2011 by Venomilk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok why would the police release one of their own videos of an officer royally screwing up?
I'm not saying a lot of police don't have this type of mentality but this looks staged.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well John, looking over your application I see that you played a lot of football in school and were on the wrestling team. What's that? Oh, weight-lifting too? Oh, very nice. Pardon me? Oh, you didn't do well with your grades? Not to worry, we are actually looking for those with under an 80 IQ these days, and though yours is 82, I think we can make an allowance for you. You will have to pass a drug test. Your not a GD hippie dope smoker are you?

Ok. then, pee in this cup and we will get you a gun right away, now you will have to go through the Police Academy but that's just a formality...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

That made me laugh, I guess you cheered me up a little bit.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, the vid was fake, but if you ask me it was definitely done by a real cop. Cop cars (at least most of them) have DVR's on their dash cams. It gets uploaded to their computer in their car. They can tape their stops put it on a USB drive and the cop can present it in court, or do whatever they want with it, like make hilarious videos such as this.

Also, you can definitely refuse a car search. It is your right to. It will most definitely get the cop mad, but you can refuse. The cop must have serious probable cause to search it, and even more to call in a K9 unit. When a cop calls in a K9, they have to write a report on why they called the K9 in. A cop that is trying to search your car for no reason is illegally detaining you against your will. The cop would be wasting state time and yours. The cop has to either write you a ticket and let you go, or arrest you. (Unless your car smells like weed, then you can guarantee to get searched).
It's amazing how many people have no clue what their rights are. Unbelievable.

edit on 2-9-2011 by DeVIAS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

hahaha what an absolute joke. perfect example of the type of people this career attracts, small minded folk looking for control over others because they cant be happy treating people with respect.

i don’t really know why he got angry because we all know in this #ed up world that the police can use your right to refuse against you.. even tho it goes against the law they use their own judgement that this is a sign of guilt..
even asking for a lawyer makes you look guilty
these people train for years to get insight into how to make you a criminal but your expected to defend yourself against the tactics they use (which can easily make any innocent person look guilty or accidently say something wrong because they are being hounded by idiots like this)

i hope this guy got away with a tonne of dope, wouldn’t that be one hell of a close miss story!

when will people realise that police are just the puppets that will one day help to enslave the masses..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Since it IS fake...

Let's trot it over to haox.

Being discussed as if it is real is doing no service to truth; but instead reinforces a negative "dumb-cop" stereotype.

The stereotype may be earned-- but not because of this video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join