It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop throw complete temper tantrum when can't search car

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm glad others mentioned it. There's a few other videos with the same car and same guy in the same youtube channel.

It was done for entertainment. Funny though!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This video seems fake and it surprises me that so many people think it is real.

Also, the police officer didn't need a warrant and could have searched his car if he thought there was marijuana in it. Telling a cop "no, you can't search my car without a warrant" will not help you.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hippo45
This video seems fake and it surprises me that so many people think it is real.

Also, the police officer didn't need a warrant and could have searched his car if he thought there was marijuana in it. Telling a cop "no, you can't search my car without a warrant" will not help you.

Sorry but you are wrong, We are protected by the 4th, They cannot search your car,place,person without a warrant so what you could do is not consent to a search, you are within your rights to decline, it doesnt mean you have something to hide or anything but thats the law. It doesnt matter what you did in your past, Cops arent allowed just to search you unless they have a good solid cause to do so and most of the time they have nothing against someone when you arent a person that will break the law or do anything dumb. And if you on the streets, if they stop you, you could ask if you're being detained or free to go? they cant hold you up without a cause.. but now if you being detained, they still cant search you but they could frisk you.... and then if you're being arrested, thats when they can search your pockets and everything else.

Remember, if you not doing anything wrong, you are free to decline any searches, or let them talk to you. just be polite "" Am I being detained/arrested or Am I free to go"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

Oh. My. God.

If I was the guy in that car I would have thought he was kidding! What a nut job.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Why did it take that guy so long to pull over? I thought it became a police chase for a moment there. wtf..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Some of these cops need to be mentally evaluated before being hired. This cop seems like he could be bi-polar.

At least the guy got away without being served a ticket.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It looks like the Pigs in the U.S have their bacon a little crispier than the Pigs here in Australia.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
this is hilarious! i'm surprised the cop didn't start shooting! i wish that was all it took to get the cops off yer back.
look at all the people getting arrested for filming the cops,all this guy done was ask for a warrent to search,and the cop ran away! i wish!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think this video was made for entertainment. But this really happened in St. Louis back in 2009. Take a look at the video below. At the beginning notice that the kid does use his turn signal for both turns. You can see the signal blinking on his dash. Enjoy.

Google Video Link

Well I can't get the video to show. But go to google videos and copy the number 2715792117793977759 into the search field
edit on 2-9-2011 by Mentorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by DeVIAS

This vid is fake

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
you know what really scares me is that 3 pages (other than one or 2) instantly took this as real and did not look at any comments to see that it was 100% fake and not a real cop. really scary how the social mind works and is geared towards police officers now!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
please tell me this pig got fired for this behavior? All I can say is WOW, I cant say what I would have done, but I know the cop would be apologizing to me when it's all over

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Yuh, If that was me, I would changed my mind and gave him the ticket.

But, him flying off the handle like that, wow, he has got some mental issues.
It's like in that one split second, he had no clue how to do his job and got angry about it.

I do disagree about the remote location because that could have been dangerous situation for him.

dangerous for him who? the cop, or the guy who just got barked at. Both are actually correct answers. But personally I wouldnt want to be the cop in this situation. I might feel threatened by him and have to defend myself.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That was scary pathetic. If i ever ran into a psychotic cop like that id definitely be getting allllll his information down.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
404 in....

still funny none the less!

edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

Hmm, pretty funny how the first thread on this was 404'd then the user who posted it on youtube 'deleted' the video?

www.youtube.com... -- original video i saw earlier
edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: confused?

edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: yay for edit.

That's funny, I posted this exact video yesterday (the one that got 404'd) and it was trashed by the admin. 12m8keall2c. Yet today I see it here on the newest flags section. Very interesting. Nothing like selective enforcement.
edit on 2-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hahahahaha. I'm gonna guess this guy took acting lessons from Mel Gibson.

"What? (heavy breating) I cant search without a warrant? (heavy breathing) THATS FINE, JUST FU..ING FINE!"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Should this be moved to the HOAX forum. I don't like this as it detracts from real videos of police overstepping the law. This only helps dilute the concern that people will have. It is a classic move by the state to spread so much disinformation that people give up on trying to follow it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yall do realize this video is a complete fake right?

Funny as SHEET! But a complete fake none the less....

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WOW. Next time a cop asks to search my car that's exactly what I'm gonna say. Unless you have a search warrant, then you can't search me. PERFECT.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
Highly doubt this is real after checking out the other video on this guy's youtube channel.

Same car is pulled over too.

Well actually that is a relief to me...better that it was a fake, I am sure you are right, didn't really make sense they could have gotten a hold of it anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join