It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop throw complete temper tantrum when can't search car

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thank you sir for making my day!

I can't believe the moron even thought he could search his car because he had a little marijuana offense 6 months ago. Props to the guy for knowing his rights. The only way this could be better is if the cop hit him, and then proceeded to get his ass kicked in self defense.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think he was hoping for a little confiscation action.

Is that normal behaviour for withdrawal symptoms?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

That explains it! He thought the guy was holding, and he wanted some freebies. Good call.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Bwaaahaahahaahhaaahhaa! The satisfaction that clip gave me is beyond compare. Oh... wow... I'm wiping tears away between keystrokes.... Thank you OP.

I can't wait to show this to my whole family.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

How in gawds name is mental fitness determined in some of these psychotic apes with power and guns?
That is a tell tale sign of mental illness 100% usda prime choice swiss cheese crazy brain.
0 to nutcase in 5 seconds unprovoked flat.
It's ugly and getting uglier everyday.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Really i wonder how you would get ahold of this recording.
I don't find it funny at all, it scares me to death a woman I am already scared of being stopped for anything by any of our "law enforcement"! I feel terrified, this guy was "Sir this and Sir that" all the time holding in hate and malice!
The guy in the care was pleasant and did not sound stoned or drunk he did nothing! When he asked for his licence I was afraid he would be shot and his body disappear..one more missing American...with no answers. I hope they have no way of turning of or deleting the recordings, but maybe it could get (damaged) somehow.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
would have been a barrel of laugh's if the citizen in the vehicle after being verbally abused produced a secret service badge and proceeded with the offices vehicle being towed away and the officer himself being detained and all this on Americas Funniest Video....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

Reminded me of the SNL skit many years ago "the cop with roids", hemorrhoids that is. When I googled it (I wanted to post the video) all I got was page after page of "cops on steroids" so I gave up.

Probably more accurate but scary and depressing nevertheless.

When I see black & white cop cars and state troopers on the road, it makes me feel like a little seal pup around a school of killer whales. And I am not a law breaker though I did screw up once many years ago. Drove through a small town after 10:30 pm. Don't do it, they need your money.

This guy like the above poster stated, was probably needing a little dooby to calm his roid sensations. When he couldn't grab the guy's stash, he totally went nuts.

ETA: many police forces have established that they do NOT have to undergo drug screening, due to collective bargaining rights from police unions. e.g. San Antonio TX the 8th largest city in the US.

Makes one think..... even if it is only one..... it's still one.
edit on 1-9-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: ETA

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I dunno man that looks like a symptom of Roid Rage or he did not take some sort of drug he is addicted to or medicine that keeps down the manic in him... Holy # that was not even cool by any means he snapped in a split second I would have pissed my pants from how quick the situation turned into a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
dear lord. get this idiot out of uniform immediately and get him a job with a lot less responsibility. something with a mop and bucket seems appropriate. lunatic. and good for you citizen

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How do police car cam videos like this end up on youtube?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

Wow, what the hell happened to that cop? He was polite, respectful, & wasn't gonna hit he guy with a speeding ticket. I was on his side, but then he went Mr. Hyde on that driver. I mean wow, he just went off like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

The perp was probably a well known drug dealer. It is also possible the cop had just had a relative die from drugs (it isn't fun) and he wanted to crack a whip. The line the perp used is probably one of the best I have heard however:

"No, I am not comfortable with that without a WARRANT." I now know what I will say to get out of a search.

I am surprised how level headed the perp was. Being pulled over is stressful as all hell.

Edit~I am speculating on a lot of this based on the video. Sorry if I have a different opinion than you

edit on 2-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Did you watch the video? The "perp" had 1 marijuana offense 6 months ago (his excuse was it was BS, something about his friend). And the "perp" is clearly not from that area, so there goes your "well known drug dealer" theory. Also, marijuana is decriminalized in a lot of states for possession of small amounts, usually less than an ounce. But if it's clear you're dealing the the decriminalization does not apply.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by adraves

Did you watch the video? The "perp" had 1 marijuana offense 6 months ago (his excuse was it was BS, something about his friend). And the "perp" is clearly not from that area, so there goes your "well known drug dealer" theory. Also, marijuana is decriminalized in a lot of states for possession of small amounts, usually less than an ounce. But if it's clear you're dealing the the decriminalization does not apply.

I did watch the video and I didn't catch all that I suppose. Maybe it was selective hearing? I am not knocking drugs, police, or trying to start a fight here, but sometimes crazy things happen. We all have off days....
edit on 2-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Highly doubt this is real after checking out the other video on this guy's youtube channel.

Same car is pulled over too.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This just goes to show that they will let anyone become a police officer. What other inference can one make from a video like this? Obviously he wasn't properly screened. I wonder how this video made it online in the first place. I really hope this guy lost his job, because with a temper like that it is only a matter of time before he really hurts some innocent civilian.

Idiots like this forget that they aren't some special police force, but rather are public servants. If my (public) servant ever talked to me like that, they would be out of a job. Haha, if only I were super rich.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I love how he hits with the loud speaker as he drives off.
Some mistakes I believe the cop made.

He should have written the ticket.
He had no plan for the eventuality that the man would refuse a voluntary search.
He called him the same name over and over, a little variety would have really spiced up this video.

I really get the feeling this cop is not comfortable with his job. He was in no way assertive until the end when he flipped out. It seems to me that his prior arrest for possession coupled with the search refusal would be reason enough to call in a K9 unit to sweep the vehicle. These are the kind of cops who scare me, ruled by their own self doubts and fear.

Bah it seems it's fake. Maybe some kind of training video?
edit on 2-9-2011 by choppedbrisket because: It's fake.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
404 in....

still funny none the less!

edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

Hmm, pretty funny how the first thread on this was 404'd then the user who posted it on youtube 'deleted' the video?

www.youtube.com... -- original video i saw earlier
edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: confused?

edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: yay for edit.

I fully agree - Why on earth was this 404'ed earlier?

It wasn't an introduction thread, the only thing I can think of is that there was no "warning for graphic language" --- which obviously, considering the daily history of ATS, is rarely EVER grounds for a straight up deletion of an entire thread.

Meh, best conspiracies are the home grown ones. Regardless - I'd like to see what the moderator has to say.

And like I said before that thread was randomly 404ed

This is why cops should be forced to take Humanity Tests at least once a year.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

This vid is fake

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join