It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MoD Missile Technology Worker, Mark Mockler Found Dead (Murdered?). Coroner states that "There is i

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

thanks Jonny, closure for me.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The poor man may not have been far from the truth. George tenet of 9/11 CIA fame joined the company as a non executive director. A lot of mirky people have made money through this organisation and profited handsomely from the defence contracts and projects that the Afghanistan and Iraq wars brought it. Tony Blair profited from the privatisation and floating of the company. Just one of his many motives for involving Britain in Iraq. It was partially bought over by the carlyle group. Makes you wonder if he did know something.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
New York city's greatest chess player Reuben Fine died just 28 days after they blew out the basement of the North Tower in 93.
During WW2 Fine was involved with a Navy think tank and would have been an insider for psyops projects through the 60's.
Might not be mental illness killing these people.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

So if Leo Quinn is replaced by George Tenet?

www.qinetiq.com...

Is the US CIA the equivalent of the British MI6?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your point is. It sounds like this poor man, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression, went missing and died. Very tragic, but I don't see what this has to do with any 911 conspiracy. He obviously was having delusions and that. He probably committed suicide. To tie this in with 911 seems to be reaching.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I am impressed with the level of rational thought in this group. The truth will not remain hidden.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: sg1642

So if Leo Quinn is replaced by George Tenet?

www.qinetiq.com...

Is the US CIA the equivalent of the British MI6?

in some respects. The CIA is everything MI6 probably wishes it was though. They are responsible for foreign security while MI5 are responsible for domestic security.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I'm not sure what your point is. It sounds like this poor man, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression, went missing and died. Very tragic, but I don't see what this has to do with any 911 conspiracy. He obviously was having delusions and that. He probably committed suicide. To tie this in with 911 seems to be reaching.
I highly doubt he was anything to do with an object hitting the pentagon. It is possible he stumbled across something he shouldn't of. this reminds me of Dr David Kelly.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I knew Mark Mockler but not as well as a good friend of mine. Here is some further information which has not been made publicly available before so this is an exclusive...

(1) Mark came into work at GCHQ, UK on the morning of 9/11/01 and was immediately struck by the atmosphere with everyone huddled around monitors and an air of expectation. It was clear to Mark that there was prior knowledge of the attack that had yet to take place. This is what unhinged Mark and lead to his subsequent diagnosis and mental decline. Mark was a perfectly rationale and intelligent man.

(2) There was an additional article published by his local paper the Surrey Advertiser at the time of his inquest that was kept offline. In it the police admit to having "lost" the notebook which was found besides Marks body. Reasons given were that they had a general clear out and that the policewoman responsible for Marks case was on maternity leave.

Mental health care in Guildford remains very poor with little interest in the person or problem but instead a total reliance on medication from usually uninformed diagnosis made by overpaid psychiatrists with their own private consultancies and protected by a paranoid management protecting their own interests. Mark is one of many I know who have been failed (ie dead) by the mental health services but one of the few who held a real and important truth. GCHQ knew beforehand of the 9 11 attacks.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: betamax
I knew Mark Mockler but not as well as a good friend of mine. Here is some further information which has not been made publicly available before so this is an exclusive...

(1) Mark came into work at GCHQ, UK on the morning of 9/11/01 and was immediately struck by the atmosphere with everyone huddled around monitors and an air of expectation. It was clear to Mark that there was prior knowledge of the attack that had yet to take place. This is what unhinged Mark and lead to his subsequent diagnosis and mental decline. Mark was a perfectly rationale and intelligent man.

(2) There was an additional article published by his local paper the Surrey Advertiser at the time of his inquest that was kept offline. In it the police admit to having "lost" the notebook which was found besides Marks body. Reasons given were that they had a general clear out and that the policewoman responsible for Marks case was on maternity leave.

Mental health care in Guildford remains very poor with little interest in the person or problem but instead a total reliance on medication from usually uninformed diagnosis made by overpaid psychiatrists with their own private consultancies and protected by a paranoid management protecting their own interests. Mark is one of many I know who have been failed (ie dead) by the mental health services but one of the few who held a real and important truth. GCHQ knew beforehand of the 9 11 attacks.

This story still generates interest I see. What do you think? ill man or victim?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join