It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MoD Missile Technology Worker, Mark Mockler Found Dead (Murdered?). Coroner states that "There is i

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Now I find this situation weird, to say the least. Especially after the Freudian slip of the 9/11 commissioner stating that a missile, oops no it was a plane actually, hit the pentagon.

www.getreading.co.uk...

The 9/11 terrorist attacks in America sparked the mental health decline of a missile tech mathematician who was found dead in woodland in Guildford, an inquest has heard.

Mark Mockler disappeared on June 1, 2008. His body was discovered by a dog walker in bushes near the southbound A3 slip road at Burpham 24 days later.

On Monday, an inquest at Surrey Coroner’s Court in Woking heard that Mr Mockler, who was 39, had previously worked for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) in the missile technology department.

His uncle, Anthony Mockler, said his mental health deteriorated after the attacks on New York’s World Trade Center and The Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

“Before that he had always been a bit of a loner,” Anthony Mockler said. “But he came to see us at the family home that Christmas and he was in a very odd state of mind.

“He started going on about how the Jews were responsible for it [the 9/11 attacks].

“I was rather horrified by that particular visit. As far as I recall, he would not stop going on about it.”

Pathologist Robert Chapman said Mr Mockler’s body was so badly decomposed that he could not ascertain the cause of death.

“I think it’s likely he died a short time after he disappeared,” he told the inquest.

"Guarded and anxious"

It was shortly after 9/11 that Mr Mockler became known to mental health workers in Guildford and he was in regular contact with them until his death.

Edith Von Torne, Mr Mockler’s case worker, said he had spent three separate spells as an inpatient at the Farnham Road Hospital in Guildford.

In 2002, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression. Two years later he moved into county council-assisted accommodation in London Road, where he lived right up until he died.

Miss Von Torne said she last saw Mr Mockler on May 15, 2008, when he told her he was feeling better and had voluntarily reduced his medication.

However, she phoned Mr Mockler on May 28 because other members of the mental health team had raised concerns about his well-being while she was on leave the previous week.

“He was increasingly paranoid and ruminating a lot about events of the past,” she told the inquest. “He also sounded quite anxious on the phone.

“I rang him again on [Friday] May 30. He sounded very guarded and anxious on the phone and felt that someone or something was manipulating him.”

Miss Von Torne said she offered Mr Mockler the opportunity to speak to a ‘crisis home treatment support team’ over the weekend but he refused.

She tried to call him the following Monday, June 2, but he did not pick up. The social worker reported Mr Mockler missing to police on June 4 after he had missed an appointment with his psychiatrist the previous day.

It was said Mr Mockler had made an official complaint about a previous psychiatrist because he had not been told that clorazil – an anti-psychotic drug he had been prescribed – would lead to weight gain.

Open verdict

Neil Chisholme, a neighbour of Mr Mockler’s, was the last person to see the former Warwick University graduate alive.

In a written statement, Mr Chisholme told the inquest that Mr Mockler appeared at his front door on Sunday, June 1.

He said his neighbour appeared in an agitated state and the pair walked to Stoke Park and eventually all the way to Send before taking a cab home.

“Mark had become quite suspicious and stand-offish,” Mr Chisholme said.

This was the last time Mr Mockler was seen until his body was found at about 1.30pm on June 25, 2008 by Guildford resident Jonathan Poole.

“When I reached the bushes, my attention was drawn to something,” Mr Poole said. “I thought it was a pair of legs with white trainers on the feet.”

Richard Travers, deputy coroner for Surrey, recorded an open verdict.

He said: “There is insufficient evidence for a substantive conclusion explaining how Mr Mockler came to his death.”

But did no-one check out his story on 9/11? That would have been easy to do. Was it just assumed that because he did not accept the government story on 9/11, an orthodoxy which it is assumed that all right-thinking people will accept without question, that he was in need of psychiatric medication?

edit on 1-9-2011 by Dionisius because: still getting used to posting threads on ATS, Researching more right now, bear with me peeps.

edit on 9/11/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: added required external source tags and link

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nowhere does it say weather he was directly involved in the events of 911 or not. If you posted this here and you think the reason for a possible murder would be to silence a "rat", it would only make sense if that person would have been directly involved with the events or at least close enough to be in a position to know for certain how these events unfolded and who carried them out.

From what you posted it is very unclear who this person was and why anybody would want to murder him. The guy in the video does not go by the name Mark Mockler. You are going to have to give us some context here. If you say he was murdered, I dont see who would want to murder him and for what?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
need more information.. right now this seems to be all a stretch, though I understand your thoughts of a connection.. perhaps find more information on this guy..

and he seems to obviously not be involved, since he claimed it was the jews.. then again, how many people in December 01 were claiming it was jews?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Been searching far and wide and there is nothing to be found of him. How do you know it wasnt the Jews? ever seen that weird wingdings thing about 9/11 with the skull and bone and star of david?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

I dont know who it was. to say definatively that it was someone or some organisation, to me, would be premature and misguided.,

as for the wingdings.. from what I have gathered, that was a hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Dionisius

I dont know who it was. to say definatively that it was someone or some organisation, to me, would be premature and misguided.,

as for the wingdings.. from what I have gathered, that was a hoax.

I think you might have missed the
, but no worries, here it is again.........

I believe you missed the point in its entirety, where exactly do i state "that it was someone or some organisation"?

Enjoy the
my friend, you might not see it again for a while.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by Myendica

How do you know it wasnt the Jews?

this statement here is where you named an organisation or group of people. thus why i said, I cant be sure who it was.. you phrased it in a question, yes, but you did so as if you felt strongly about it, or if you wanted to get me to say i think it was. your wording seems like your trying to bait..

good luck
edit on 11-9-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was Mark's best friend at the time of his death. If you have any questions please ask me.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bibinca

What do you think happened? A natural case of mental illness or something else?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
he felt like someone or something was manipulating him and I felt it at the time too, I feel guilty for passing my energy onto him, but however i felt definitely he was being manipulated. He was my friend, and a beautiful soul. I feel responsible for him in a way.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I find it odd that I can find no information on him, the links in the O.P are all dead. No archives that I could find either.

Did Mark give any specifics as to why he felt he was being targeted? What made you feel that he was targeted?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I find it odd that I can find no information on him, the links in the O.P are all dead. No archives that I could find either.

Did Mark give any specifics as to why he felt he was being targeted? What made you feel that he was targeted?

Not to mention the thread creation date. The numbers are transposed which had me scratching my head. 9/01/11 instead of 9/11/01. Strange also this thread being pulled from ATS "storage" by someone with claims of personally knowing the person.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Mark was a loner, I do not think anyone even his family really cared about his death. I visited him in Farnham RD hospital when he was beating his fists against a wall. An absolute tragedy. A brilliant man. I cannot explain what happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You asked for questions, you've gotten a couple, but I see no answers.

Let's try one more time. What made you believe that he was being targeted?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

ok cool, if you are asking me I do not feel really he was being targeted, he and again sorry to be ambiguous ascertained a 'truth'
and was percieved as a nutter. This is a bit of a grilling but i will come through it for sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Perhaps you could explain this sentence

he felt like someone or something was manipulating him and I felt it at the time too,

What do you know of his work as a missile tech?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

he worked for a british company called Qinetic I think. At the time of his illness he sent furious letters to their boss.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dionisius
Now I find this situation weird, to say the least. Especially after the Freudian slip of the 9/11 commissioner stating that a missile, oops no it was a plane actually, hit the pentagon.

Even though it seems implied somehow that this character knew something, there really doesn't seem to be a connection. Unless of course he worked for the company that built the missile that hit the pentagon. But then, the guy is in england not in the US and not in Israel? Has anyone checked his past to see if there are any factual connections?

Seems a bit odd that he would just up and go schizo over something that he was not involved in. I think most people carry emotional baggage if they have to do things they cannot rationalize as positive. Then again, how does one stay sane if they think they are doing something positive based on what local "reality" tells us, but then find out suddenly it was all a lie. I guess that could put someone over the edge.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

very cool, that is how I reconcile it in my mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Doesn't matter why or how, it's still a sad story. I think he killed himself, but they couldn't pin down how he died. Given his history, I think suicide is a good explanation. Feeling battered, he gave up trying. While I think it's interesting he worked for a defense company, I don't think it means he knew anything earth shattering about 9/11. I think it's far more likely his mental state was destroying him and he lost his will to live.

It's hte straw that broke hte camels back thing again. Some people are already on the edge. When life throws another curve ball at them they break like a glass cup on concrete. He probably had a castle of bleak hopeless thoughts just before passing away. That's terrible.
edit on 15-12-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join