It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Pissed Off The Freemasons And Got Blacklisted!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I feel for you and understand gang mentality.

To ease your mind and figure out if you're correct, have a friend call and pretend to be from a company you applied to and have him/her ask some questions.

I highly recommend you tape the conversation. If the person he's speaking with says ANYTHING other than if they would hire you back or not, they are in violation of labor laws and you'll have it all on tape.

Do this and let me know how it goes.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EddieBee

Its real same thing happened to me.....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What the hell, I have no idea what it really means but for what ever reason the same exact thing has happened to me I'm a female in the construction business, my ex is a project manager and all characteristics of a psycho narsicist, I just received an email from him saying some crazy sh..t I better be doing better before the masons become involved again,,,,,really OK for real I'm followed, stalked, hacked and isolated jobless etc....who are masons what do they want and is my psycho ex just mind fu...king me as usual? HELP KKKK

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pez1975
Did u ever give the thought that the economy is in the crapper and no one can find a job lately and it might not be the free masons. Im a free mason and i can tell you we dont keep list of people not to hire
but i can tell you if you live in a small town word of your delusions may have got around

Either you're lying or just not high up enough on the food chain.

BE AFRAID, OP, those dastardly masons will stop at NOTHING to DESTROY your personal existence.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes, they most certainly will blacklist you. I lost my job due to the masons and also got blacklisted. They are a huge organization. Figure about a third to a half of all the people you know are affiliated in some way. Even the people who aren't members are pressured by the Masons to do what they are told to do (e.g. "Don't hire him, he's on our #list."). The building industry is probably among the worst--I think virtually all contractors are Masons.

Think of the Masons as organized crime. People are afraid of them and will cooperate with them even if they aren't members, because they are afraid of them.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Yestheywill

Sounds legit.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If your having issues with them I can help you. congradulations on having the courage to stand up and be honest about how the freemasons are not all sunshine and love. you should read the precedings of the united states anti masonic convention philadelphia. the book thought reform and the psychology of totalism by robert j lifton is also worth checking out. Reading all of their self promotion bull is boring. I once had several freemasons tell me that the anti masonic party never happend and was a made up conspiracy theory and that people should stop spreading lies about how the first third party ever in america was the anti masonic party.

edit on 16-11-2022 by bullshiz555 because: typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join