It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming back to nature will clear your soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi Just thought I would share my experience with you, I decided tonight that I would spend some time experiencing real life so as I speak I am sat under the stars in front of an open fire, p.s, this is taking ages to write because I cannot see the keys lol, Anyway it is a beautifully clear night here in the south of blighty and the stars are shining beautifully. My fire is keeping me warm and has just provided some wonderful food. I have had flame roasted poulsen and duck and it was truely wonderful. I made my fire without matches or lighter and did the drill method.truely exhillerating, I feel at one with nature and so much more relaxed. I am now sat in front of the fire supping champaigne and gazing at the stars. I highly reccomend it, it makes you realise just how insignificant the rat race actually is.

Peace out, it only took me 20 minutes to write.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I agree 100%.

In the last few years I've chosen to spend most of my free time in the quiet wilderness learning about nature. It is now my place to unwind and get away. As a person who's life is generallly emmersed in cutting edge technology it really gives my life a healthy component of which I immediately feel the effects.

My favorite time in the wilderness is what you are experiencing right now, at night, watching the stars and letting my senses absorb my surroundings.

Good work!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Returning to nature has been on my mind for the past couple of days. I have spent way too much time on the interwebs since "waking up" and although I am happy to have had access to all this information, I regret the amount of misinformation and fear I let myself fall prey to. My inspiration and passion has dwindled. I have no peace of mind anymore. It's time to reclaim it all. I'm swearing off YouTube truthers for good. I can draw my own conclusions from now on. And I'm taking a trip to the country this weekend.

We were made to be in nature.

new topics

join