It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Guangzhou UFO Videos Raise Doubts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Source

Several recent, popular UFO videos shot in Guangzhou and spread on the internet have generated discussion amongst netizens, the Yangcheng Evening News reports.

Most of the UFO footage was shot near the Cencun village in Guangzhou. The first was uploaded onto the internet last September, which presented a seemingly off-white unidentified flying object with multiple propellers, flashing above the sky of Cencun and disappearing after 24 seconds.

One year later, in August of this year, two similar UFO videos from different shooting angles popped up on the internet, which have stirred heated discussion and technical analysis.

Well if there is something like too good to be true...

These videos are incredible, and if done by CGI these people should be working on Hollywood.

This comes down to people who can 'see' CGI, I, for one, can't. I know these are obviously very good videos and we never see anything like this come from the world, but why when we do is it automatically CGI?

These are crazy videos none the less and should be examined by people who know what they are talking about.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
1) What do you mean "IF" these are CGI?

2) You can't see that they are CGI?

3) Take up knitting instead

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
WHOA! That blew my mind!

CGI. come on man.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

And not the best CGI either. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Very pretty
Very CGI .

And before the flaming starts its down to YOU to prove they aren't .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In the first video, the hoaxer blurs the arm of the street post lamp as the perspective of the ship, and movement of the car change, CGI.
The second CGI video, the reflection is rotating in the opposite direction. Fake, Hoax.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I liked the part where the reflection was on the water in the second video but then they show the craft up close and it is just as obvious as the first video. CGI.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I think you missed my point. I was saying if something in good quality shows up and detail is amazing, it is automatically assumed to be CGI, there's no intelligent discussion just a given. Thats all I was saying. If a guy had a video camera on board an alien spaceship and recorded unreal videos, it would be written off as a set or CGI, as it would be impossible in skeptics eyes. We just dismiss good footage as fake too easily.

Pred...
edit on 1-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Only things with better CGI are hollywood movies.

I'd say it's extremely well done.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

No need for a discussion, its obviously CGI. I will see if I can find a good example of one worth discussing.
edit on 1-9-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

No need for a discussion, its obviously CGI. I will see if I can find a good example of one worth discussing.

I can't believe it took this long for Vue6 to make it into China. Besides, there's nothing in the videos to indicate where they came from originally. China? Why?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Its not even that great of CGI.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i suppose all of you that claim it's CGI are experts in the field, with years of experience? what if they ARE real?
unless you are experts, then you might not want to be so quick to jump up,and proclaim them to be CGI...a lot of you are starting to sound like broken records

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
In the first video, the hoaxer blurs the arm of the street post lamp as the perspective of the ship, and movement of the car change, CGI.
The second CGI video, the reflection is rotating in the opposite direction. Fake, Hoax.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

I had seen that the UFO was melting through the lamp posts in the first one so the distance was becoming fake but hadn't noticed the reflection going the wrong way in the second...

Good eye !!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
project blue beam
lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Def looks like CGI,

Plus on the second video, the camera turns off, once again, just before the end.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Obviously CGI.

It is possible for CGI to replicate reality, however, that requires the artist to be able to replicate reality and that is very very rare.

Please move this to the hoax bin. Thanks.

P.S. People sound like broken records claiming CGI because there seems to be a constant flow of CGI hoaxes being made now. Get wise or be deceived.
edit on 2-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Let's look at the most popular UFO video from 2007, which was proven to be a very well done movie based on CGI.

The video in the OP is arguably showing an even worse quality CGI UFO than the one from 2007. Although the surroundings looks to be real, I highly doubt the UFO being anything other than a bland and poor execution of computer-generated imagery.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Definitly

Not a Tesla ship so it can't be a cartel ship held by international ownership that can't give up the overunity technology of the ether physics of Tesla. teslaandlyne 1 sec ago

posted at:
www.youtube.com...

one of the OP posted videos
Thanks for posting, spread the ether force technology of Tesla.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I was gonna suggest it was "Manbird's" stuff, but it's not good enough. This brings up the most glaring mistake to me. in the first video the object covers 3 miles or more in a fraction of a second, with no sonic boom. Impossible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join