It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivalists in the UK Southwest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

No, other side of the country, but have been prepping for a little while now. I have a few things left to get
i am going to purchase a couple more water barrels at the end of the month with some more charchoal filters.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Loving the Lancer idea, might have to rob that one. Not so sure about taking supplies by force, get some supplies together now that are long lasting or go looting in abandoned houses. I like the 10 to 1 idea especially, hopefully there will just be 11 people in my community

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Bridgend (South Wales, South West UK).

I don't have a survival kit but I'm signing up to the army when they start recruiting again, so I'll be a trained killer and will know exactly what I'll need to survive.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Krono because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
well glad to see that this post is running again, be good to know more UK survivalists, thanks for the tip about 1st aid kits, appreciate that, Think I'll get me one of those & a molle attachment for it to add to my BOB.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Another Brightonian here (SouthEast) but am happy to chat
If I can't head out to sea then I'll be heading for the high hills I played in as a kid.. plenty of woods, caves, mines and what not to hold out in

To get my partner on board (and because we have crap roads that'll be snarled up in no time) I'm looking to use our mountain bikes as main mode of transport.. we have our BoBs (camping gear to her) packed in panniers ready to sling over the bikes in no time
plus the kids don't mind this as it seems more an adventure for them.

I've been looking into hub mounted dynamos to charge USB devices (GPS, Ebook readers, iPods, torches etc) to keep everyone happy
but the panniers are great, lots of space for all we need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join