It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Irene PSYOP Fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey guys, a friend of mine showed me this video, and I thought it was kind of funny, so I thought I'd share. Not sure if this is the right forum, but the over enthusiastic media has me laughing sometimes!

Hope you enjoy!

Check out the size of that SUV!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I see what you mean. Maybe she is just really short and a little person

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That was difficult to see but I think I have to agree. That means her response of looking over to it was scripted to lend credibility. Disturbing...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
I see what you mean. Maybe she is just really short and a little person

also the background looks jerky, like they are running the green screen with a 1998 packard bell or something.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
That was difficult to see but I think I have to agree. That means her response of looking over to it was scripted to lend credibility. Disturbing...

Yeah, it's hard to see, I had to watch it several times to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

some of the comments are funny lol
edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Well I'll be... I had to watch this a few times to see it but there it is, green screen reporting. Another reason not to trust western MSM. I always thought it was silly to send reporters out in such weather in the first place, but they just took it up a notch with the green screen

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by eXia7

Well I'll be... I had to watch this a few times to see it but there it is, green screen reporting. Another reason not to trust western MSM. I always thought it was silly to send reporters out in such weather in the first place, but they just took it up a notch with the green screen

Hmm, I'm starting to think I posted this in the wrong forum lol.. This is actually a sad thing that is happening..
edit on 9/1/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join