It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fluoride here in our home, from a 6 month owner of a 5 stage RO system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is our very own testimonial about our personal experience with Fluoride here.
I will provide links after my speech here and they all but one promote the use of Fluoride in our drinking water here in Ontario.
About 7 months ago we had a 5 stage RO (Reverse Osmosis) system installed in our basement to give us pure un-polluted water for our consumption.
I posted this fact on a few threads here and almost everyone said to be sure to take your vitamins or you will get sick.
Well we both are healthy and nobody is suffering from a deficiency of minerals here.
The wife was diagnosed with a hyper thyroid and given radiation to help relax the hyper gland.
A lot of driving to a city way out of our way and a lot of money too.
Ok to the good stuff here now, She also had a memory lapse to the point that is was affecting our home life here.
Everywhere we looked including the "Canadian Gov" said that Fluoride is cool and if you want to be healthy you too should suck back this slag with no questions asked at all.
We beg to differ now and we can offer our own experience here.
The wife has a much improved memory and now is feeling much more in touch with the world here.
Here come the links.
Remember I am posting all but one link that says don't touch Fluoride at all.
Never looking back here and never looking at the Media the same way again.
www.hc-sc.gc.ca...
Interesting stuff here, I know its a bit long but we are talking your health here.
Just to mix it up here is the Wiki link and I will say right off the bat I have no ......zero faith in Wiki.
en.wikipedia.org...
Here is a good one too, they claim and rightly so that flurodie is a natural ingreadiant in water, what they dont mention is it is more often than not added to the water supply in most cities here in Canada and it is called "Slag"
Flurodie slag is a leftover from making aluminum and we all know that most countries banned aluminum cookware years ago.
www.theglobeandmail.com...
I will only offer one here that contradicts the official story here.
And the above link is it.
Stay off of the Chems People!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have my two rainwater tanks I am just saving for my pressure pump then will be off the bad medicine.

Fluoride affects so much and is a neurotoxin.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My water is R/O. You can't beat it. Although I have heard that you should increase you mineral intake with R/O.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

The R/O water is good for pets too. Don't forget them. I have a 21 y/o cat that drinks it and a 16 y/o that likes it also.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
My water is R/O. You can't beat it. Although I have heard that you should increase you mineral intake with R/O.

I hear what you are saying but we have not increased our mineral intake nor will we.
Lots of veggies and fruits is all it takes.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 1-9-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Check out this link quoting a Mayor here in our area, "Nasty stuff and I worked with it"
Link below
fluoride-free.com...
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
I have my two rainwater tanks I am just saving for my pressure pump then will be off the bad medicine.

Fluoride affects so much and is a neurotoxin.

Could not agree more with you there sir/madame
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Iwinder

The R/O water is good for pets too. Don't forget them. I have a 21 y/o cat that drinks it and a 16 y/o that likes it also.

Yes sir, Imagine the magnitude of the poison on a smaller body......just like me as a kid I guess sucking back the slag and bragging that I only had 4 cavities in one year!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is a good off site quote and I quote now.
Aug 24, 2010
Ever Wonder Why Your Toothpaste Tube Says CONTACT POISON CONTROL if you swallow it?
by by Regina D. Davis, M.S.,Q.M.H.P
National Director of Education, EcoloBlue Life & Energy

Fluoride is a powerful poison. In fact, it is the active ingredient in many pesticides and rodenticides, meant to kill cockroaches and rats. Why would we want to give this to our children? Just how toxic is this fluoride substance anyway? According to the Journal of Dental Research, there is enough fluoride in a tube of flavored children's toothpaste to be fatal to an average sized child under nine years old. Is it harmful or helpful to add fluoride in your tap water? There is a great debate going on with very strong opinions on both sides.

Sodium fluoride is a hazardous waste byproduct of the nuclear and aluminum industries. It is the basic ingredient in the medicine named Prozac as well as Sarin Nerve Gas. Yes, I did say nerve gas. Sarin is five-hundred times more toxic than cyanide. I really want you to know how dangers of Sarin Gas. After the initial symptoms of exposure to Sarin; like tightening of the chest and pupil constriction, the secondary symptoms begin. Starting with nausea, drooling and inability to breathe. The symptoms that concern me most are next on the list. The person exposed to Sarin Gas suffers a loss of control over their body functions, vomits, defecates and urinates. Not to mention, twitches, jerks, and eventually becomes comatose and suffocates in a series of convulsive spasms. Again, the basic ingredient for Sarin Nerve Gas is fluoride! Even if a small dose of fluoride helps our teeth, why aren’t we considering whether we are over-fluoridating our children? Other individuals are aware of the possibility of toxicity in over-fluoridating. There is a warning on the toothpaste not to swallow it for a reason.

Independent studies, over the last fifty years, have shown that sodium fluoride shortens life expectancy. Not only does it promote cancers, but research has shown that is contributes to mental disturbances or neurotoxicity caused by over-fluoridation. Some researchers even believe there is a direct correlation between Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and fluoride.

We, as a society, have been inundated with propaganda heralding the benefits brought with fluoridation. However, there is much more research and compelling evidence against having all this additional fluoride in our tap water, bottled water and even in our toothpaste. Let’s not forget that many schools annually provide our children with a small cup of fluoride rinse. As a parent did you receive information about the hazards of over-fluoridation with the consent form you signed to allow them to give fluoride to your child at school? I bet not, you were most likely presented with a nice paragraph highlighting the benefits of fluoridation. They neglect to ask; is your child is receiving additional fluoride from toothpaste, fluoridated bottled water (marketed specifically for children), from their dentist, or any other route? As parents, isn’t it time we stop allowing the state to decide if our families need additional fluoridation? At least take a moment to look at the history of fluoridation, look at what fluoride really is, and look at the research over the last fifty years about what it is doing to our bodies and our minds.

Some opponents even allege that the addition of fluoride so significantly impacts our mental capacity that it keeps people "stupid, subservient and docile." I’m not really sure about all of the chemical changes in the brain since I am not a chemist or a neuro-scientist, however, as a parent, I am sure that there is enough factual evidence about where fluoride comes from and what it is used for that it gets my attention. It most definitely deserves my attention when they hand it to my child in a cup at school or put it in my family’s drinking water. Having an EcoloBlue allows me to control the water my family is drinking so I don’t have to worry if they might possibly develop ADD or cancer from it. www.EcoloBlue.com
From this link here and look for August to verify it.
ecoloblueafrica.com...
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Thanks for posting! I am getting a RO-system this month!
I have been meaning to for a long time and forgot why after a while, now its a done deal!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of sodium fluoride, but how are you so sure none of you have a vitamin deficiency? Just fyi, vitamin deficiencies can definitely effect the thyroid. And radiation!? I take natural supplements for my hypo thyroid issue and it's done much better for me that any other treatment. I suggest looking into it. Radiation and drugs will usually cause you just as much harm as good.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by Iwinder

Thanks for posting! I am getting a RO-system this month!
I have been meaning to for a long time and forgot why after a while, now its a done deal!

Thanks and that link above my earlier post does not mean I endorse that system actually I have never heard of it to be honest here.
I can tell you the water you will get is silky smooth and very "bland" we can not taste a thing here but water.!

I am not posting to sell RO units to anyone, but I am posting to say get one if you can and enjoy the benefits of absolute chemical free water.
No zink/copper/mercury/ lead/etc and etc and etc.......
They filter in the Microns and the 5 stage we have takes it all by golly.
Ice cubes are crystal clear and no need for oil in your pasta as you boil it, it just does not stick.
don't ask my why but it is true.
Thanks for the reply and enjoy your RO system.
Lip smacking good water is all you get!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
I'm not a fan of sodium fluoride, but how are you so sure none of you have a vitamin deficiency? Just fyi, vitamin deficiencies can definitely effect the thyroid. And radiation!? I take natural supplements for my hypo thyroid issue and it's done much better for me that any other treatment. I suggest looking into it. Radiation and drugs will usually cause you just as much harm as good.

Thanks for the reply Rightintwo, yeah her thyroid was so spastic they had to kill it with radiation or surgically remove it.
The surgery was very high risk as you probably know there is a very good chance of loosing your ability to speak.
As far as the vitamin deficiency goes we do lots and I mean lost of veggies and fruits here, the wife is a certified college trained Yoga instructor and she makes sure I get my broccoli in between my beers.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Oh yeah, I know the quality very well, the animals at my workplace gets it. But they told me not to drink it, because it was so pure that we could get deficiencies. Well, what about the animals? Anyways, minerals can you get from foods or supplement, I would rather drink absolutely clean water than risking cancer, cysts, and other stuff and just get my minerals elsewhere.. The world is in its most polluted stage in history, so I rather be safe than sorry!
Kthanksbyebye!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by Iwinder

Oh yeah, I know the quality very well, the animals at my workplace gets it. But they told me not to drink it, because it was so pure that we could get deficiencies. Well, what about the animals? Anyways, minerals can you get from foods or supplement, I would rather drink absolutely clean water than risking cancer, cysts, and other stuff and just get my minerals elsewhere.. The world is in its most polluted stage in history, so I rather be safe than sorry!
Kthanksbyebye!

You said it all here in your post, some people want you to believe that if you drink one of the most cleanest of waters on earth you can die from it.
LOL just like the recent hurricane on the East Coast.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It is a myth that drinking reverse osmosis or distilled water causes vitamin deficiency. You get the vast majority of your vitamins from food consumption, especially meats, and fresh produce. You do not rely on water to get "vitamins" or minerals, water doesn't work like that. Neither does water have the capacity in itself to "leech" vitamins from your body. Frankly, it's absurd.

If you are so vitamin deficient, that you "get sick" from drinking distilled water, then that means you were already incredibly sick and vitamin deficient.

I would say if you are nervous about this, then just eat richer foods or possibly take a quality vitamin every day. You should be doing one of these things already, anyway. There is nothing "healthy" about promoting the consumption of municipal water that is flooded with industrial waste products, which is all sodium fluoride is, in my opinion.

Your testimony is a good example of what chemicals and waste products do to the human body. A lot of people will laugh at you if you talk about fluoride in water, and they'll say gems like, "It's not going to kill you, sissy." No, it's certainly not going to kill you, and nothing ever really does. What it will do however, is impair your basic cognitive functions and reduce your capacity to perceive the world around you. This is not a conspiracy. That is what happens when you consume industrial waste products that do not outright kill you. They virtually lobotomize you, and reduce your mental capability in one facet or another.

I've been thinking about doing this for a long time. I've kinda lucked out in that some of my local stores stock beverages that use reverse osmosis filtration. So I drink those for hydration, however I'm still using municipal for cooking and coffee, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the plunge into an RO system once and for all.
edit on 1-9-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

"I've been thinking about doing this for a long time. I've kinda lucked out in that some of my local stores stock beverages that use reverse osmosis filtration. So I drink those for hydration, however I'm still using municipal for cooking and coffee, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the plunge into an RO system once and for all."
Our RO system here reads at give or take 6 to 14 ppm suspended particles....
Bottled RO water reads at give or take 30 to 70 ppm suspended particles.....
Our tap water reads at give or take 120 to 155 ppm suspended particles......
Praise the RO system and the internet too!

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Personally I think all this Flouride in water is bad # way to over hyped.
If it really was as dangerous as you people say it is, then we would be noticing the effects all over the world, and on a huge scale. I just don't buy it, IMO it's all paranoia related

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Personally I think all this Flouride in water is bad # way to over hyped.
If it really was as dangerous as you people say it is, then we would be noticing the effects all over the world, and on a huge scale. I just don't buy it, IMO it's all paranoia related

Thanks for adding your opinion to this thread and lots of people do agree with your thoughts on the matter.
What worries us here for one thing is that if you had a spill of fluoride it must be cleaned up with via Haz Mat team.
This is not hype at all but plain fact.
If they were not putting it in our water it would have to be disposed of in a hazardous waste site, this stuff is toxic and that is a fact also.
Anyways we are very comfortable with our decision to eliminate this toxin and scads of others from our personal water supply.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

join