It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If on Election Day Ron Paul Has a Real Chance of Winning, Will the Polls be Rigged?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
You Ron Paul people are hilarious.

1. Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination, because his base does not come from the Republican Party.

2. To vote in most States Republican Primaries....you have to be a Republican.

I know if your candidate loses it is customary to make excuses.

But you people are making excuses 14 months before the election, an election that will not include Ron Paul.

So worrying about the potential affects of a broken system is simply an excuse? Fuzzy logic at best on your part.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
We will think later on this issue ..which is very real
Now let's focus on primaries ..Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

The time to think about it is now. There was evidence of voting tampering and fraud during the primaries in the previous election cycle. There is no point in rigging the Presidential Election when you can remove the "undesirables" early.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by xavi1000
We will think later on this issue ..which is very real
Now let's focus on primaries ..Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

The time to think about it is now. There was evidence of voting tampering and fraud during the primaries in the previous election cycle. There is no point in rigging the Presidential Election when you can remove the "undesirables" early.

I kind of doubt Ron Paul would have an "accident", and disappear before the election. Far too public of a figure. It would be obvious. Just don't see it happening. I really hope I'm right.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Here is an idea: how about having 2-3 Ron Paul supporters at each and every poll station.

So I live in this city so I would be responsible for getting the said 2-3 supporters at each poll location (for argument) , where they will have a person WHO is a Ron Paul supporter sign his/her sig on a paper and after the poll closes all sigs are then counted. Now do this on a nationwide scale and then ….I guess the RP supporters would know the real number of supporters, and couldn’t be lied to.

But I don’t know just an Idea, wouldnt count for anything but could Put the power back in the people’s hands.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i want ron paul to win but i fear he might not win. this point in time rick perry seems to be the republican that will get the nomination for the republicans.

but if ron paul did get the nomination he would " have a car accident " like people have said. or like people have said the election results would probilby be fixed for mr. obama..

i do think he is electable though

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

hey, I'm not saying it doesn't count....but does it matter if all we get in the end is what "they" want anyway?

I always vote. If I don't vote, then I have nothing to complain about!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
If on Election Day Ron Paul Has a Real Chance of Winning, Will the Polls be Rigged?

yes

Haha, but who will rig those polls best?

If Ron Paul is the guy the republicans pick, then they will also rig votes. Plus Ron Paul has the younger more tech-savvy supporters who will likely get in on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join