It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If on Election Day Ron Paul Has a Real Chance of Winning, Will the Polls be Rigged?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is one of my biggest fears, along with Ron suddenly disappearing in an "accident". If he continues to gain a following, and pick up steam heading into election day, will "they", whoever "they" are, rig the polls? Would they actually allow Paul and honest chance at victory? Hell, we saw what happened at the polls between Bush and Gore. Well, the establishment is far more worried about Paul having a legitimate chance, and you can see that daily by the fact MSM consistently ignores him, and spins things against him.

If Paul is near or at the front of the race come election day, can we count on the polling system being honest? I have a gut feeling that we'd see some heavy manipulation on voting day at the booths.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul won't get the Republican nomination so you won't have to worry about election day.
If Ron was invited to Builderberg then he'd have a real chance of winning.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
He had a real chance in getting into office in 08, but after the eold "Are you electable" bs from fox, he wasn't on tv much in the debates and people were still going for him, but they didn't allow him to be a front runner in the republican seat, so I learned way back in 04 that all elections are rigged.. I should say 2000 but at that time i didn't care.

Remember though, If you dont play Presidential Idol right you will not get into office, and RP is not playing right and he will be voted off soon just like last time.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If he did manage to win, they would just kill him anyway. They will not let our desire for freedom interrupt their plan to enslave us. Honestly, we are all just p i s s i n g in the wind. Our choices are simple. Armed uprising or servitude.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Aren't the polls "ALWAYS" rigged anyway?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66

Aren't the polls "ALWAYS" rigged anyway?

sadly they are just look at what happend in Canada in our election

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry double post.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The polls have been rigged since 2000 at least. The job here will be to make sure rigging cannot take place either through a paper trail or voter declaration leaving the polls. That's how they busted New Hampshire officials rigging the 08 presidential primaries. Search Black Box Voting on youtube. Ron Paul supporters put it together. This is countless voter fraud busted in the act. Did you hear about ANY reporting or investigations on it??? Hell no!
Not this time. Fool me once, shame on you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

time to review the election process. it is not the unwashed commoners who get to choose who sits on the throne next. we merely get to play a part that is used to mislead others around the world into thinking what a wonderful land this is.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I like your avatar. You know Chuck Norris is a Ron Paul supporter.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The only true way of verification is to go back to the paper ballet.
So what if it takes longer to count.
This is a recorded verifiable legal document without chads.
Everything else is just a rouse.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We will think later on this issue ..which is very real
Now let's focus on primaries ..Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Probably, but the American people are wising up to their tricks, it won't be as easy as it was in 2000.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Probably, but the American people are wising up to their tricks, it won't be as easy as it was in 2000.

elctoral college
these are the only ones that need to be bought. they can make it look like he is winning and still take the presidency from him.

its happened in my lifetime, it will probably happen again

yeah, we can gripe. the same way gore supporters griped
didnt affect a thing though. he even got a second term

this is why ron paul is "unelectable"
but if they mention that before the election it would show their hand

on that note, what is the point of "not wasting a vote" if you arent even really having your votes count? its more of a guideline than an actual rule that your vote means something

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Don't you guys, and gals think there'd be more of an uproar this time around if it was rigged, given the increased following of Paul, which should only increase over the next year?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There was last time and the MSM totally ignored it. They are starting to see that won't fly this time. I expect something new. I still wonder what event the hurricane Irene coverage was meant to obscure from media spotlight.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Really..."your vote don't count...cause they count the votes"....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If on Election Day Ron Paul Has a Real Chance of Winning, Will the Polls be Rigged?

yes

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You Ron Paul people are hilarious.

1. Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination, because his base does not come from the Republican Party.

2. To vote in most States Republican Primaries....you have to be a Republican.

I know if your candidate loses it is customary to make excuses.

But you people are making excuses 14 months before the election, an election that will not include Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think there should be paper ballots and online voting to back each other up.
You would have to get rid of the electoral collage as venomilk stated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join