It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "faeries" in the door frames

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Umm, thanks
I just thought it was normal to have little people in-between the doors...
back then I probably saw them because I was innocent to that kind of stuff.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

It's a joke no rude intentions what so ever. not trying to offend you

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Did you see them at random intervals or on specific lunar cycles or significant dates?
edit on 2/9/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is a possibility that fairies do exist, but there's a fair chance that they don't.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
reply to post by MollyStewart

Umm, thanks
I just thought it was normal to have little people in-between the doors...
back then I probably saw them because I was innocent to that kind of stuff.

You know what? You should start a journal. Whenever you intuit these events as being of the Fae kind,write them down,then check and see what phase the moon is in etc. After awhile you will be able to go back thru your journal and see if there is a pattern.

Fascinating! S&F for you

I believe.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is exactly the same as an episode that was on the show Charmed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have never had that type of experience myself, but my son was friends with a girl who said she played with faeries. I used to not believe her, thinking it was just a kid making up stories, but now I think it's quite possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Comeuppance

I was just thinking that, I saw an episode just like this story.

KWytch

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would ask you all...
Aside from our technological abilities, are our counsciouss awarenesses any different from saaay, a pet dog or cat?
Aren't they conscious as well?
I believe so...

My point is, there is a certain threshold in consciousness where all beings begin to become self aware...
They become the "other" children of creation like unto ourselves in awareness...what I like to call, consciousness foci...
(However, something like spirit is easier to type, I must admit.)
In this aspect, I believe we are all the same...
Human, animal and yes, the ethereal...

Iv'e had face front encounters with different kinds of ethereals, as well as other paranormal activity...
I know without doubt there is an ethereal realm...something to do with electromagnetism, I presume.
Iv'e never seen what you describe, tho history talks of many such things...fairy is just one term...

The important part of all this to remember, is that they are all focal points of consciousness.
We are all "people"; and in that regard, we are all the same under the source.

But...do not forget the two paths...not all people are nice...
And too much supernatural hampers free-will...which doesn't usually wash with the supernals.
IMO it gets edited...
edit on 5-9-2011 by Khurzon because: s.structure

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
very interesting story ,
some people believe that doorways and windows are sort of an in between place, in old folklore faeries and gnomes were believed to live in those "in between" places.
for example , when you go to do something in another room , and you walk through a doorway you "suddenly" forget what you were going to do, that was said to be caused by the faeries or gnomes that lived their. apparently they like to cause mischief.
lots of stories talk about the doorways and windows being sort of like a portal, they could only in a sense "get you" when you were walking through a doorway or sitting at a window.

some pretty interesting stories can be found about all this folklore , whether you believe it or not , its an interesting topic

top topics

<< 1   >>

join