It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "faeries" in the door frames

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey again, I have allot to say in this particular forum as I'v had allot of paranormal experiences..I don't know if this really counts as paranormal but you know when sometimes you want to do something and then when you are sure you want to do it you mind goes blank and you totally forget what you where going to do, that's not the only thing that happened I was writing something in pencil and I thought I put my pencil down and I looked for it but I couldn't find it anywhere but then I realized it was still in my hand..
that was just some of the things that happened okay this is going to get a bit serious... I was 7 years old around about then and I used to see "faeries" in between the door frames but that's what I called them because I was babyish
they used to talk to me and tell me to be naughty and stuff like not tidy my room (that was naughty then), so my mum shouted at me and so on then the next day I saw diffrent "faeries" I just ignored them because they looked scarier than the "normal" faeries but they kept shouting at me and shouting I couldn't take it any more so I hid under my covers I shouted my mum and when she turned on the light they vanished and I told my mum but she didn't believe me, the next day I didn't see the faeries in fact I never saw them again for some reason....I know its a vague story but I just remembered about it now and I didn't want to forget so I did the post now instead of tomorrow. Did you have similar experiences? post and tell me please!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ha! Cute story....and no offense...are you like 10? I only ask because you sound like my daughter talking.

I have never seen an evil entity unless I was to refer to my Algebra teacher back in the day.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
interesting, Chris Everard talks in his movie spiritworld about so called "mojos", spirits that sit on the top of door frames and sometimes posess people. this posession can lead to a ulcer that has eyes and limbs.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm 5 years older than that, I'm just putting it how I remember. Thanks for your post...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Eww, I don't like ulcers.
Jokes, but creepy.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I never saw anything like that, but I'm pretty sure I conjured up something evil once. It wasn't a good experience.
Anyway... the pencil story, stuff like that happens to me all the time.
The other morning I was running around my house looking for my glasses and yelling at my husband to help me look, because I can't see without them! Meanwhile.... I was wearing them. Hysterical blindness!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Yeah, that's what I mean...I just forget in a instant like someone wiped my memory

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
interesting, Chris Everard talks in his movie spiritworld about so called "mojos", spirits that sit on the top of door frames and sometimes posess people. this posession can lead to a ulcer that has eyes and limbs.

Yep, this is exactly what I was thinking when I first read the title to this thread.

Interesting experiences, you should definitely check out that documentary.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Weefolk in the door frames? Definitely interesting reminds me of a scene in the movie Fisher King with Robin Williams sitting on the toilet.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
I never saw anything like that, but I'm pretty sure I conjured up something evil once. It wasn't a good experience.
Anyway... the pencil story, stuff like that happens to me all the time.
The other morning I was running around my house looking for my glasses and yelling at my husband to help me look, because I can't see without them! Meanwhile.... I was wearing them. Hysterical blindness!

HAHAHA! I do that all the time. Yelling the other day at the kids to help me find my keys...whole time they are clipped to my belt loop. Can ya say....STUUUUPID! I felt it...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm 5 years older than that, I'm just putting it how I remember. Thanks for your post...

Oh ok. My son is 14. Ya'll are too cute with your stories. I tell ya one thing ....I believe your experience and I hope you will always remember that there is good and bad in everything. Choose wisely throughout this experience we call life. xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I dont know if Fairies exist or not, tho I suspect the latter. I did have an experience once with fairies many a year ago..but at the time I saw them I had a head full of '___' and so I must discard the idea they were real.
I know my english is not the greatest in the world, but I would like to say to the OP that perhaps, just maybe, you should work on your punctuation skills. If I had tried to read aloud your post, I would have run out of breath.. Just a friendly little advice. thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Spirituals will often say to leave your doors and windows open anytime you can........
to invite these little critters to leave.
edit on 9/1/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

I'm giving this a flag for two reasons. The first is that the topic is quite intriguing. Children; especially young children it seems have the ability to see things in the ether that adults cannot. It may be after years of programming, schooling and parental guidance and discipline but for whatever reason, adults seem to miss what children do not. I cannot tell you how many times our little man has been getting a cuddle and just focused on something or one over the shoulder. He also tries to hand his toys to people that aren't there and gibbers and laughs as if he and another are in on some little secret. He is 11 months old and toddling. The second is that as a very young child I recall seeing strange things that defied explanation, sometimes scared me and that if I told my parents, they would have told me it was my imagination, or perhaps gotten in trouble for lying.
Great post, quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

you scared them away when u yelled

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Door and window fames. Interesting. If you go back to Druid beliefs, there is, as I remember, something regarding viewing things such as the new moon and such through the branches of trees. If memory serves, it used to envoke spirits. Now, most door and window frames are constructed of wood. My Gandmother used to say that it was bad luck to view a new moon thought the frame of a wooden door or window.

It may have nothing to do with what the OP saw, but the post did jog this memory. Just thinking aloud.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Hi puss,

I have S&Fed your thread because little kids tell the truth. Then they learn from adults to deny deny deny.

I believe that you experienced these things.

What a shame that we lie to our kids and repress them.

Otherwise we would be a lot wiser.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Okay

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I'm serious, to be honest that's rude.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone