It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter From Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by windword

After looking at how you write, and your blindness to the world around you. Im gonna take a wild guess and say that you are 23y/o (or younger) woman. Not that your gender or age really matters. Just saying that it shows.

What evidence have I provided you to suggest my blindness? BTW, I'm 56, I follow the news and have been politicly involved in politics and even attended protest during 60's and '70's. Just because someone disagrees with your world view, doesn't make them blind?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by wcitizen

I liked snowens idea that he had to write it off teleprompter.

CJ

Yes, I enjoyed that too!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Perhaps slightly off topic, but here is a snippet of Obama asking for the public's help earlier - also make sure to watch through the FDA spokesman.

Obama Asks For Help

or

CJ
edit on 1-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I think you read too much into my post. I thought you may have posted this as a sarcasm thread.

As far as that letter, I get similar ones all the time and even though they are written to look personalized, I know it just means I'm on a list and get the same form letter as everyone on that list.

What I find most appalling is his failure to lead and he instead always blames everyone and everything else. Leaders simply do not do that.

I'm also old enough my experience spans from JFK until now. What I would not give for the Democratic Party to return, but the new one is a cheap imitation. Then, no President could have gotten away with the lies and deception Obama has gotten away with.

Had I not found out about his 20 years in Reverend Wrights church, I might have voted for him myself. I've know about Wright since long before I ever heard of Obama. I understand what attending that decidedly un-Christian church means and he has proven me right.

Obama is certainly no JFK, no MLK and no Reagan. Notice how the new Democrats don't even acknowledge JFK anymore? He would be an outcast or a Republican now.

I gave up on Parties some time ago and decided it is a sign of weakness to belong or subscribe to a Party Platform. At best it's a sign of being too lazy to know what is going on and letting others think for a person, instead of them thinking for themselves.

The hateful dialogue from both sides is sickening and very damaging to our country. I will not vote for anyone simply because they have a D or R after their names. I write in a candidate if I have too. The idea you have to vote for bad people or your vote is wasted does not set well with me. It's part of the con being perpetrated on us.

Obama turned out to be exactly what I expected knowing his background. His goal is obvious and mirrors that of his friend Ayers. I'm also old enough to know all about Ayers and his merry little band of FAKE Vietnam War activists. He did not fool us then and Obama is fooling nobody now.

It seems the stereotype of Chicago Politicians is true in fact, judging by this liar in the White House. Just a few decades ago, much of what he has done would have gotten him Impeached and his own Party would have turned on him. There were still honest people around then.

How we reached a point where people like Obama can so transparently lie and on video no less, and still have anyone support them leads to little hope for the future. When lying becomes so accepted it cannot bode well for the future.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You are lucky it was an e-mail. Any other type of letter from Obama would probably have come with postage due.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Although I voted for him, (what can I say, palin anywhere near the white house scares the s# gout of me) it is not because I believe in his change. He is a politicians. All politicians care about is getting re elected and lining their pockets(further). Even if that isn't true, you can bet anything that no politician is looking out for our best interests. Maybe locally, but not on the national stage. And dems and reps are all pretty much the same anyway. They respond to corporations and lobby groups not their constituents.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I always get a kick out of getting a personal e-mail from Barack. I think this my 3rd.

I can't get over the fact that you actually believe you received "a personal e-mail" from Mr. Obama. That letter is about as personal as the junk mail in my curbside mailbox. And like the junk mail in my mailbow, it's all part of a marketing ploy. Buy brand "Obama".

The only job Mr. Obama truly cares about is his own. To believe otherwise is as naive as believing you received a "personal email" from him.
edit on 1-9-2011 by robyn because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Onion News Network?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

More or less when it comes to the presidency, ONN is more right on than the msm.

Perhaps Obama needs to go back to school - 8th grade?

8th grade civics teachers sent to washington

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Odd, I have a letter (a number of letters, actually) for Obama...
Report Card for Barack Obama:
School of Public Relations of the American Voter
Quarter 3 of 4.

Works & plays well with others: F
-Has yet to display any drive to actually cooperate with peers, consistantly fails to take personal responsibility for actions, and routinely is combative against those who disagree with him.

Penmanship: C
-Barack has demonstrated that he can write his own name, but lacks jusiciousness in regards to what he affixes his name to.

Mathmatics: F
-Has yet to correctly solve even the most rudimentary of mathematical problems. PrimStaunchly believes that borrowing more money means your debts go down and gets regularly trapped in erroneous logic pitfalls.

Science: F
-Allowed America's space program to collapse into nothingness, instead dumped billions of dollars into "magic bean" green programs which have since gone belly up. Fails to recognize rudimentary principles such as crude oil in sea water = bad and radiation inhaled into lungs = VERY bad.

History: D
-While it is clear that Barack has studied history and can relay dates and historical figures, it has yet to be displayed that he understands history, as he regularly supports economic & social policies that lead to many downfalls and recessions in eras past.

Reading: A++
-Barack's reading level is a true bright spot this semester! No participant in the course even comes close to his skill of reading aloud. That said, we must request that you send a check to school with Barack on Monday to cover the cost of purchasing additional teleprompters for reading time to appease Barack's need of having redundancy when it is his turn to deliver from the written word.

Athletics: B+
-Barack is quite fond of gym class and excells in it, perhaps to excess. He frequently interrupts other subjects to ask about or express a desire to be at the gym instead of working on his coursework.

Uses time wisely: Needs improvement
-See Above. Barack is not a good time setter. Procrastinates often.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how many jobs are created when illegals immigrants are taking the jobs. Anyone in this day and age who think illegals are just picking vegetables are sadly misinformed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If you think Obama is funny, please watch this: Edit: You HAVE to watch through to the end - the sound of the Pres' voice without special effects is hilarious...

CJ

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

This is a good solution:

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join