It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposition To Obama Speech Possibly Based On Skin Color

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

NPR calls him Mr. Obama.
He was lying.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney

NPR calls him Mr. Obama.
He was lying.

So you are going to stick with denial.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Care to elaborate. I just stated two facts and you got personal.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Care to elaborate. I just stated two facts and you got personal.

You stated one "fact" with no proof. For the record, I don't care what NPR calls him...I'm sure there is disrespect on both sides due to him being black. That in no way negates the total and historic disrespect being shown by the GOP. Nice attempt to dodge though.

Your other is an OPINION, unless you have 100% proof that what he said was un-true. But let's say it is a fact that he was lying...was he the first President EVER to lie during a State of the Union address??? What warranted someone to scream out "YOU LIE" for this President and none of the others that have "lied"????

Justifications don't make things right.
edit on 2-9-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You know I vehemently hated Bush. Congress almost destroyed our country during his administration with the banking crisis. Could it possibly be that US citizens have no more patience left and no more trust for politicians and that is what your seeing with Obama's treatment.
Also earlier poster also mentioned Bush's treatment wasn't any better and I'd have to agree.

One more thing. How does one argue against someone calling them a racist all the time. It's infuriating.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow does the fact that he has demonstrated himself as a terrible president have anything to do with it?,no matter what color his results and lies speak for themselves,you can paint a leopards spots but will always be a leopard

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

NPR calls him Mr out of respect but see how you immediately called it "disrespectful".
www.npr.org...

The second line is not fact I just wanted to get you going.

Are you one of those people that look for negative things in everyday life to complain about.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

I agree he's terrible. All he does is blame people.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulMcCartney

Feel free to show me examples of Bush being disrespected by congress.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You guys can deny and ignore it all you want, but the fact is that from day one the GOP has disrespected the office of the President in historic ways.

Just not true.. see previous references to Bush

How many other Presidents have had a whole new group organize, that is almost 100% composed of whites, from the first day he took office and claim that they "Want their country back"???

How many other Presidents had to release TWO official birth certificates???

Honestly...I understand that most racists don't admit they are racists...but I always thought they knew that inside they knew they were. But I guess not.

A lot of things come to mind , but I don''t want to waste my time... you would just ignore them anyway.

You're just plain insulting ... divisive.. negative.. hateful..

Are there no reasons, other than Obama's race, that folks might want to organize against a communist administration and a corrupt legistation?? I can't think of any either...
edit on 2-9-2011 by 5MaveN5 because: YOU DA RACIST

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Dems booed bush during his state of the union.
Should I google more or should "you" google more lolz.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You know, I see it clear as day now. They (whoever "they" really are) set it up to either have a black man or a woman win office, with the intent to have them push a radical agenda through thinking that no one would dare oppose it when any opposition was met with "it's racism" or "it's sexism". I am proud of my country for (mostly) not falling for this. I honestly don't think they even know what to do now because it didn't work.

I notice they are trying to trot Hillary out again, I guess maybe they think that "sexism" charges might be more swaying than "racism".

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Who doesn't see what's coming?

1. The Tea Party is falsely branded racist, terrorist, extremists
2. The DOJ decides it won't prosecute "Holder's People"
3. Obama continues to fail losing independent votes.
4. Street level violence, random and racist, continues to rise.
5. Obama continues to fail losing independent votes
6. The Congressional Black Caucus declares war on the Tea Party
7. Obama continues to fail losing independent votes
8. Rise in street violence against whites (in white neighborhoods and shopping malls as directed)
9. Toward the end of the election cycle the BCC sees that the only people supporting Obama are the communists and blacks adding up to 20% of the vote and declare the rest of the country racist.
10. With the riot-class (including commies and faux-anarchists) now active will the citizens fight back or will martial law reign?

Game on.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
When they start playing the race card, you know they're holding a bad hand.

LOVE this quote. I am going to use it. Hope you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually I am not as concerned as to what happens in 2012, as to what happens in 2013-2016 if Obama gets re-elected.

That to me is truly the frighting thought.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You guys can deny and ignore it all you want, but the fact is that from day one the GOP has disrespected the office of the President in historic ways.

The Democrats and media organized protests against Bush from day one. From day one they cast him as illegitimate.

One simple fact...how many times do you hear ANY republican address him as "President Obama"??? It's kind of customary and respectful to do so. Instead...he is just "Obama".

I remember it was common for Democrats and people in the media to refer to the last president as "Bush".

How many other Presidents have been called a liar during the State of the Union address???

How many other Presidents have had a whole new group organize, that is almost 100% composed of whites, from the first day he took office and claim that they "Want their country back"???

The anti-Bush movement was almost all white too. The Democrats slogan in 2004 was "T ake back our country". Besides, whats wrong with a group of people being almost all white anyway? Are you saying groups comprised of mostly one group are bad?

Honestly...I understand that most racists don't admit they are racists...but I always thought they knew that inside they knew they were. But I guess not.

You're like the people who committed the Salem Witch Trials. One could just as easily accuse you of being racist for assuming critics of the president are because of their skin color. In fact, you're over all generalization that Obama's critics are all white is pretty bigoted too.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by PaulMcCartney

Feel free to show me examples of Bush being disrespected by congress.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well You have a president who has never worked in the private sector, and doesnt know the first thing of economics. He is a bright guy, I mean he graduated from harvard with honors. But he has zero experience in creating jobs. The elite continue their little game of divide and conquer, after 8 years of W they got barak obama to be all about change lets get this country back to its people yaba yabay yaba. On the other hand you had mccain who is bat# crazy..The game just continues to be played on the minds of Americans. Lets stand together please, black white left right..We All want the same thing. A brighter future for our kids, better paying jobs etc. Lets quit playing politics pleae

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

You forgot the huge amount of trickery that will occur throughout the voting cycle. Voter intimidation, illegals and dead folks voting, folks being paid to vote multiple times, claims of minority vote suppression, disregarding overseas military ballots, all of the rest of it.

It always happens but it will be really bad this year. If you can't beat them cheat them

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by illuminatislave

Are you saying people on the left can't be racist?

No, when and where did I say such a stupid thing?

Exactly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join