It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 23: Catching up on some topics we have missed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ba07808fc03.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
and
Advisor

Given the short show last week and the need to talk about Irene and hurricane preparations, we decided to a little catching up on some topics that we didn't get to cover. Finding locations near you in order to do some camping since it is a long weekend in the US and of course one of my favorite things, budget gear. In this case how to have what you need for $20 or less. And if there is time we would like to spotlight a recent thread How to break-in the barrel of a new gun... Things only your gunsmith will tell ya by DaddyBare. And who knows what all else we may talk about, so tune in and find out.

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow, never knew this show existed. - will def try and check it out. Thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I miss this one almost every time.

Would be certain listener ship would triple if there was a list of US time zones and matching start times
on the announcement.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One of key steps for survival is self-reliance and the ability to adapt.

www.timeanddate.com...

Might be helpful.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to miss this one fore sure...
I'm sitting in the airport lounge waiting to pick up my son... he's back from boot camp today...
he should be here in about an hour...then the long 2 hour drive back home.... sighs...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hope I can make the show, this evening. I always learn something new, and useful on the survival show. \

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Show in 2 minutes

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Links

Bush Craft On Fire

Myotis Ultralite Sculpted Tarp

Plant of the Week

edit on 9/1/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join