It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Graders Handcuffed At Chicago School, Told They Were Going To Prison: Lawsuit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What would happen if Caucasian kids in 1st grade were handcuffed in the USA ? Oh wait....so long as they are not Autistic........

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
my 2 cents...and in no way am i condoning this kinda behaviour by the authorities,in fact if it were one of my children i would be doing some serious a## kickin...

As for me when i was about 7 years old my own mother of all people took me too the jail on the (isle of wight)in the dead end of england and had me locked in a cell for the best part of a few hours,i was taken in handcuffed,taken to a cell and left being told if i ever steal money from my mother again i would spend the rest of life in that very cell ......tell you what that was scary as hell experience but it did make me think twice about mending my ways as such...and as far as scarring for life i doubt it,when i look back now i can laugh at such a thing,i can think of much worse childhood memories....

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What would happen if Caucasian kids in 1st grade were handcuffed in the USA ? Oh wait....so long as they are not Autistic........

As of now, we do not know the race of these little kids, and the vast majority on this thread are disgusted by what was done to these children.

Of the posters who are not disgusted, it is only because they see this as a "tough love" tactic, still having nothing to do with race.

Wrong is wrong, regardless of race, mental capacity, religion, etc...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Poor kid's, I'm surprised a mob of angry parents didn't make their way to the school and exact a little justice.

I've had to bite my tongue throughout this whole thread.
I truly fear my actions had this been my son or the child of someone close to me.

I think I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Well, I did a little homework and found almost all these kids were Afro-American & Hispanic.

Thats why I asked the queston.

Worse HAS happened in a school of Autistic and mentally challenged young children.....even a young boy died as a result of this kind of thing. And the parents barely got any support from the American people.

Bet the game plan changes if these kids were typical first year graders and Caucasian!

What you claim to be "tough love" is in fact NARCISSTIC and down right brutal and inhumane. In fact, it's ILLEGAL.

edit on 2-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Welcome to the United Police States of America, a safety officer will be with you shortly. Please take your sheeple pill and step to the extreme left. Noncompliance will result in being restrained, and being deported to a labor camp.

News like this makes my blood freaking boil. There are only cases which are either ridiculous, or even more ridiculous.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Mach5 because: So THATS how you spell "compliance".

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
So having just brought my (crying) son to his first day of kindergarten, this really hit a nerve.

Your child's tears are telling you something, Oaktree. You need to listen.

Contemporary schools are literally demonic institutions. Your child will not be given a truly beneficial education, that will promote independent thought. Instead, your child will be psychologically, and potentially physically brutalised by a system whose sole intent is to turn him into a willing, subservient consumer and worker for government, and American corporations.

I would urge you in the strongest possible terms to remove your child from the public education system, and if it is at all possible for you, to homeschool your child, and to fight for your right to do so. If you love your son, you owe it to him, not to allow him to become another victim.

www.newciv.org... - An outline of what the education system is truly designed to do, from a teacher.

www.gbt.org... - The Lost Tools of Learning

en.wikipedia.org... - Some of the Great Books used as the basis of a classic or medieval education; which was designed to produce individuals capable of genuinely autonomous thought.
edit on 3-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
we already knew what they are teaching kids in schools these days.

learn how to submit, conform and be subdued to the establisment.

can you all imagine the "global" media outcry this would get if it was happening in countries like iran or china, you know "evil" countries...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would have pulled my children out of this school and taken the school/district to court. Who thinks its ok to take OTHER people's children and do this?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join