It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Indiana linemen flip burning pickup truck, save pregnant woman"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I read this story on Yahoo earlier today, did a search to see if anyone posted this already and didn't find anything. My apologies if it was.

Looks like three young football players rushed to a car crash to help save the passengers.

Indiana linemen flip burning pickup truck, save pregnant woman

After traversing a virtual obstacle course just to get to the crash -- the Herald reported that the trio ran through a deep roadside ditch and stomped down a barbed-wire fence just to reach the struggling passengers in the wreck -- the linemen helped the driver out of his trapped seat while flames started to lap against his overturned truck. As soon as he was freed, the driver reached back in to rescue his 3-year-old daughter

A pregnant woman was in the car as well and thanks to the boys helping to flip the truck over they got her out.

Just thought it was nice to see people actually trying to help instead of just standing by and watching.
Good job to those young men. They may be the reason that man and his family survived.

edit on 1-9-2011 by NefariousKitten because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by NefariousKitten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Really nice to hear stories like that..They were truly heroes..and will most likely be remembered with gratitude from this family for the rest of their lives.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I salute these brave young men for their courageous rescue.

Nice to read there's still people left with decency that. I can imagine in some countries the kids would go for the purse of the misses and take the guys wallet.

join