It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are Aliens Demons?" ----- A lecture given by Guy Malone **VIDEO**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

so how new does a book have to be to get your scientific oky doky?

where's the line I don't want to cross and be an ignoramus

just FYI what you think of as science is only knowledge that that these primitives discovered a long time ago

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Sorry, I've got to post this as what you said brings it to mind - just replace 'activist' with 'believers':

As far as what you said:

To me it's just ridiculous that we are even having this conversation in 2011. It's ridiculous that people shun science and reason and instead gather their 'evidence' from 3000 year old books written by primitive people who didn't believe in bathing...Books that have been edited over and over by kings and queens and anyone looking to opress you.

You DO realize that there IS a UFO phenomena that is occurring, and we're just looking for the explanation as to what exactly it is, yes?

And you DO also realize that we are basing our interpretations in some cases on the behaviour and apparent motives of the entities involved with said phenomena & the accounts of it, in addition to the 3000 year old books you seem to take issue with were actually written by people in fact not all that primitive, as you seem to want to believe (seriously, you might want to look into the complexities of these societies, as well as the "primitive" aspects of even older societies like the sumerians, who were arguably more advanced and civilized than ourselves in some aspects - come on, take a look around the world and what WE do today).

As far as your bathing reference, I think you may be somewhat off the chronological mark here as it was only a few hundred years ago that bathing was out of vogue.

Regardless, as to the alleged editing of these texts by 'kings and queens and anyone looking to opress you', you would do well to look into the textual support and evidence for the age of extant copies of these texts as well as the number of them available for cross-reference, and to realize how silly these claims actually are at this point in light of the facts - especially when weighed against other historical accounts generally accepted by mainstream historians and the general populace.

Be well.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So you believe all aliens/ETs are demons? If so, you believe we humans are it along side angels and demons?

Hi Swills! I'll give that a yes and no - replace "angels and demons" with inter-/hyper-dimensional beings, and I think you're getting there, though.

Nonsense I say. I will agree there is a God and a Devil, & with that angels & demons. I would agree the devil could make aliens, such as the grays, do his bidding or may be a creation of him, but they would be an example of the devil trying to recreate what God has already created.

As a good many accounts describe the greys as being like biological robots or the like, I would say this is a fair approximation.

Or there's just good aliens, bad aliens, & everything in between, you know, just like us humans.

Entirely possible I suppose, but the issue is that we're merely dealing with the phenoma itself and like explanations based on the accounts we have and the apparent motives/intent as suggested by such. If you haven't checked it out previously, I'd definitely recommend you look into Redfern's book FINAL EVENTS that I mentioned previously on this thread discussing the think tank the Collins Elite and the supposed research they've put into this, but these entities seem to have a strange focus on correcting the misunderstandings of christianity as compared to the whole host of the world's beliefs, as well as acting contrary to what we would expect of them if they were merely extraterrestrial travellers who had stumbled across our planet and wished to interact with us on some level or another.

It's really quite intriguing, whatever the truth may be, but given our beliefs and what evidence we see, this is the conclusion *some* of us believers have come to.

Be well, friend.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2011 by Praetorius because: OH! the horrors of the double-tap

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Excellent thread. S&F for the OP.

I will have a look at the full presentation when I get the time.

I have had my own personal experiences that have led me to the same conclusion.

What we think of as aliens are actually demons. In the past they have had many different forms, these days it seems that taking the form of an alien is a better disguise.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am leaning towards daemons.

I also made a thread about this subject which I outline many reasons why I lean towards the cult aspect, here is an excert:

Jack Parsons was a high priest in the OTO under Aleister Crowley and he later performed the Babylon ritual with L Ron Hubbard (scientology founder)

1947 Jack Parsons dies in classified explosion
1947 33 parallel Roswell UFO
(NOTE THE 19.47 degrees and 33 degrees in NASA missions: Nasa Occult link below)
Phoenix AZ 33 parallel Phoenix Lights (I saw these so I can verify)
Battle of LA 33 parallel (well close)
Himalayas 33 parallel and UFO history
Venus = Lucifer http:// forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=93342 (put in your browser/ not sure of TC here)
Let me add

Daley Plaza 33 parallel JFK assassinated
33 degrees of Scottish Right Freemasonry
The All Seeing Eye in freemasonry and on the dollar bill is eerily similar to the Dajjal Anti-Christ of the Quran
- MasterGemini (33rd Parallel: Aliens Vs. Demons www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Deny More Ignorance

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So while you have had these OBEs and seen these demons have they ever said anything to you and if so what? Tell me the kind of feeling you get from them when contact is made in that way.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry I don't have time to watch all the vids but does it explain how demons that are supposed to be on a whole different plane of existence need spaceships to travel?? I know that question has come up before but I haven't seen an answer yet...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

this another really interesting aspect of this whole thing

part of the edict against the Fallen was that they would buried in certain locations ,but in the future days of which Enoch was commanded to to write (which is now) these entities would be dug up/ rediscovered /reconstituted?

there are some of us who study these things who have come to the conclusion that this is the case and that certain hidden places such as the Vatican, and the one you mentioned and many others are where THEY,are

according to my understanding of all this when THEY are loosed upon us we are in a world of hurt

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
LOL! Last time i checked Jesus was a Galilean, not some alien with big bulbous black eyes, and certainly it was no alien that went up on the cross. He was a man, and if the ancients had seen an alien they would have called it a monster, not a god or angel and certainly not a man because there would have been no presedence for seeing a man that looked like anything other than human. People in those times would have dropped dead from fright at looking at these things.

Yeah, i'm of the opinion they are demons because they lie. Specifically how they used to say they came from mars and after we debunked that, they changed it to some far off star system that does exist but what we cannot send probes to to check the authenticity of their claims. Now i don't know about you but, i've never been taught that the angels that serve the Lord are lying little creatures that use deception.

Apparently the Sumerians got snookered by their lies, the evidence for that is in the enuma-elish, which tells you how long these buggers have been lying to us.

The governments of the world are all in cahoots with these demons too, trying to condition us against "alien invasions" and seeking allies amoung these monsters. The Lord will return from the sky in the manner he left, and he will be as he has always been. The conditioning the governments of the world use come in the forms of alien invasion movies and invasion films, trying to unite humanity to fight Jesus when he returns because HE will come from the sky, while the Son of Perdition is already walking this earth.

By my figuring, the prophecy concerning Israel returning to its lands and becomming a nation once more was fulfilled in 1948, and the bible says we have exactly one generation until the return of the Lord. In those times the typical generation lasted 70 years. So its been about 63 years, meaning we're either in the Time of Sorrows, right now, or the Tribulation itself. If were in the Time of Sorrows still, then the Tribulation will begin in 7 years, near 2020. If the Tribulation has already begun, then the Lord will return around 2020, which means the Son of perdition is in control right now and will soon conquer 10 nations, the 10 nations i believe in upheaval in the middle east right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Mars = Aries (God of War)= Aryans (Hitler's "Master Race")
Venus = Pentagram = Lucifer (Fudge you Zeitgeist and your Project Venus)

Lord of the Rings = Saturn = Hexagram (just look at storm on top of the planet)

Sirius = Dog Star = Eastern Star (Order of the Eastern Star = Female Freemasonry)

Hope this helps.
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Mars = Aries (God of War)= Aryans (Hitler's "Master Race")
Venus = Pentagram = Lucifer (Fudge you Zeitgeist and your Project Venus)

Lord of the Rings = Saturn = Hexagram (just look at storm on top of the planet)

Sirius = Dog Star = Eastern Star (Order of the Eastern Star = Female Freemasonry)

Hope this helps.
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

No it doesn't I'm not sure what youre trying to say.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ever heard of the Ordo Templi Orientis?

Look at most above post. Aleister Crowley the wickedest man alive who fancied himself as the beast 666 used these old summerian and babylonian symbols in his rituals.

I am supporting your demon theory.

With actual facts and symbols which they use instead of quotes from the Bible.

People on this forum tend to believe verifiable facts over scripture so I was providing it to improve the argument.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Ever heard of the Ordo Templi Orientis?

Look at most above post. Aleister Crowley the wickedest man alive who fancied himself as the beast 666 used these old summerian and babylonian symbols in his rituals.

I am supporting your demon theory.

With actual facts and symbols which they use instead of quotes from the Bible.

People on this forum tend to believe verifiable facts over scripture so I was providing it to improve the argument.

Damn, i looked up that order. That rabbit hole goes way down deep. I remember reading about crowley some years ago, and thinking he was some sort of satanist. They practically have grand lodges all over the world. No wonder people in the U,K, stopped believing in Jesus they been listening to this B.S..

So these demon aliens use these symbols?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
not all "ALIENS" are EVIL SPIRITS/ Demons
only the Watchers who laid with women and their offspring are in this category

I have seen both
that's how I came to ATS

the good are beautiful made of light , and and they don't scare the crap out of you' they have a soft nature that enfolds you and touches you with a feelings of trust and ..something there is no word for .

the bad ones are ....scary , you can feel their ..nature..which doesn't factor you in as something that matters they remind me of insects that feeling you get when you are startled by a large hideous bug,also they are dark

I have not seen a grey ,but the accounts of them make me believe they belong to the same reality /dimension whatever, as the ones I have seen

I have no idea why I have these experiences or why I can see them when other people don't

but they both exist and are as real as we are ,for sure .because I am entirely incapable of making this up

and no my TV does not send me subliminal messages and my dog doesn't talk to me

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

In the Bible it talks about Satan being the most beautiful of all the angels and that he is capable of portraying what you describe, so do not be lead astray. I guess if you see it again talk about Jesus with him and see how they act.......but they won't crumble in fear if you yourself do not believe in Jesus to be the Son of God and the one that died for your sins.

We are given the tools to make the right decisions but God does not force anyone to follow him that chooses not to.

The demons are very capable of making you have visions and feeling their presence when they want it to be felt. I know.......I have definetly had my run ins with them. They have been around a long time........they are the most efficient militia known on this earth today so its not random......they are called the Watchers because they do watch us. They use our own people against us. The smartest people ever live only lived to be what a 100 years old IF THAT. The demons have lived centuries. People just don't have a clue what they are dealing with here, its time to WAKE UP!

The effect everything about our lives today but we are so blind to it...........a long time ago people used to live a long time but not anymore. We age faster and die young because of our health. The older we get the wiser we get and they don't want that. THINK ABOUT IT!

I feel their presence even now because they don't like this to be out there but they don't think you will believe it anyways. They laugh at us and our ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

The scary evil one spoke to me and I did mention Jesus since you bring it up, and it did go away

the pretty one I can't discuss ,the circumstances under which I saw him were extremely frightening ,he saved my life
no words about anything were exchanged. It was save, leave,just like that

there were no trance or sleep states involved in either experience for some reason they were in my reality ,I still don't know how come

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Sorry I don't have time to watch all the vids but does it explain how demons that are supposed to be on a whole different plane of existence need spaceships to travel?? I know that question has come up before but I haven't seen an answer yet...

Its a part of the disguise they use to decieve. They don't actually go into space, even thought they could. Demons are just fallen angels and angels don't need to breathe and they are not biological so space would have no effect on them.

For instance take a look at the "foo fighters" of WWII, glowing balls if light dancing circles around planes in flight, both fighters and bombers. Angels can take any shape or form because they are not bound to the physical realm, which explains why these little gray bastards can walk through your walls and kidnap you, and take you to a place where they can steal your sperm and ova.

In ancient days they created hybrids, called Nephilim which were so evil and blood thirsty, they made war on mankind and almost wiped us out of existence, until God put a stop to it and took away their ability to reproduce. Now the demons are at it again, trying to circumvent the curse God laid on them. The demons take the forms of aliens because in todays medical and technological advanced society, most people can believe in aliens that are good and beneficial easier than demons, which is all the more reason why they will be decieved.

This so called "alliance" they have with other beings is a ruse used to incite mankind to ally with them against the Lord when he returns. They know they cannot win, they just want to drag as much of mankind with them to hell as they can.
edit on 2-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join