It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are Aliens Demons?" ----- A lecture given by Guy Malone **VIDEO**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I found this series of videos on YouTube yesterday and watched them. I've come to believe that aliens are demons over the years, and this lecture pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject. Enjoy!........or not.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That's a lot to watch, thanks for posting, I will watch these tonight.

I've had several OBE's and have seen these "demons" up close and personal. It seems I can only see them when I take a stroll outside my body, which I read that had to do with the body's limitations of perceiving the wider light spectrum.

The creatures I saw looked like these guys from Stargate SG1 -

I don't watch that show at all, but when I was over a friend's place and saw them on his TV, I almost wet myself.

They paralyzed me upon touch and seemed like scavengers or scouts to me. I also saw what looked like patrol ships in the skies with spotlights/beams coming out of them.
If this happened to me once I'd chalk it up to a crazy hallucination/day dream... but I saw them about 3 different occasions now. There may be something to all this.

Between those OBE's and my "awakening", and a couple up close TR-3B encounters back in 2009, I'd say I had no choice but to join ATS.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks Dr Love, subscribing to this so I can check all these out as time allows.

Have you read Nick Redfern's book FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife? If not, you should definitely check it out, even though the author himself disagrees with this conclusion.

There's a thread about it here on ATS where he made a brief appearance, and while I can't put stock in everying the book gets into on this subject, I think it's also got a lot of good info about the ET/demonic connection.

Thanks again, and I'll get to watching the rest of this now.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
...Have you read Nick Redfern's book FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife? If not, you should definitely check it out, even though the author himself disagrees with this conclusion.

I haven't heard of it, but I'll put it on my to-do book list. Thanks for the info.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Glad to help

Search function doesn't work from where I'm at or I'd post the ATS thread here for you, but am pretty sure you can find it if you search ATS on "Collins elite" to see if Nick or anyone else posted any good info on it for you to check out.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2011 by MrsBlonde because: ziged when i shoulda zaged

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have always said this, but people just don't get it. The majority of people are turned off by this because they will claim we are religious fanatics. I do believe we were created by God but there is so disinformation and so many fanatics out there I choose not to join any churches etc Besides who is to say a certain religion is right or wrong? I find many interesting data regarding all religious sects and try to take the best of what they have to offer.

But seriously........this needs to be said about the Demons and their control in this world. There followers some of the wealthiest in this world and yet NOBODY ever talks about it. Just happy to see it being addressed here and now

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yep.

I saw these videos as well. I too am more convinced than ever that they are.

This was more confirmation.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nice "Theory" but where is the real Evidence?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well I ‘ve been reading the book of Enoch as well as studying things like different people who have independently come to the same conclusion. Turns out Enoch was right about everything He was a scribe ,but a special kind of scribe chosen from a young age and educated by SOME SORT OF NON HUMAN, persons called Watchers,who cohabited this planet with us at the time. Enoch dwelt with them not people for whole decades of his life

Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him. 2. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.

A group of Watchers decided to interbreed with humanity and this decision changed the very foundations of life not only for humans but for the Watchers themselves.

3. And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me—Enoch the scribe—and said to me: 4. ‘Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, †declare† to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: “Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: 5. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as †they† delight themselves in †their† children, 6. The murder of †their† beloved ones shall †they† see, and over the destruction of †their† children shall †they† lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain.”’

The watchers have children who take mass consumerism to epic heights eventually so polluting and depleting the resources available to Earth life , even to wild animals, resulting in cannibalism and every horror that goes with it

1. And Enoch went and said: ‘Azâzêl,thou shalt have no peace: a severe sentence has gone forth against thee to put thee in bonds: 2. And thou shalt not have toleration nor †request† granted to thee, because of the unrighteousness which thou hast taught, and because of all the works of godlessness and unrighteousness and sin which thou hast shown to men.’ 3. Then I went and spoke to them all together, and they were all afraid, and fear and trembling seized them. 4. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to read their petition in the presence of the Lord of heaven. 5. For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their eyes to heaven for shame of their sins for which they had been condemned. 6. Then I wrote out their petition, and the prayer in regard to their spirits and their deeds individually and in regard to their requests that they should have forgiveness and length 〈of days〉†. 7. And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell asleep. 8. And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of chastisement, ⌈and a voice came bidding (me)⌉ I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and reprimand them. 9. And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping in ’Abelsjâîl, which is between Lebanon and Sênêsêr, with their faces covered. 10. And I recounted before them all the visions which I had seen in sleep, and I began to speak the words of righteousness, and to reprimand the heavenly Watchers.

After the edict went out against them the Watchers would not show their faces .I am surmising that their being cast out of their society and it’ support resulted in a physical change in the Watchers. Their glamour was removed from them and all that was left was something so hideous that it had to be covered ,mainly from themselves I’m guessing, It would be horrible to awake one day to find that you look like a monster when you were lovely beyond compare before
much more happens to the Watchers and people and indeed all on Earth, and if I read it right heaven too. The main point being that IREVOCABLE damage to all of creation was the result.
the big point in all of this for the thread is what happened to the children of the Watchers and women

my source for Enoch was The Book of Enoch, by R.H. Charles, [1917], at sacred-texts.com
edit on 9/1/2011 by MrsBlonde because: to ad source

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have for several years now, thought that they were demons.
Here is my thread that supports your OP as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The mounting evidence is overwhelmingly pointing toward this demonic reality.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

GOD or Cororate Central or however you choose to characterize it is doing damage control here
the eternal spirits of the Watcher Children are neither fish nor fowl ,but it was ordered that since they are earth born they will remain on Earth. Owing to being part flesh born they have the hungers of the flesh but no way to fulfill these hungers and drives especially the lust for women who they hate most of all since they are the object of desires so strong yet unattainable.
Result : DEMONS
my source for Enoch was The Book of Enoch, by R.H. Charles, [1917], at sacred-texts.com

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

Sections from the Book of Enoch were found on the Dead Sea Scrolls.These were found between 1947 and 1956 at Khirbet Qumran.
I'm not sure what source RH Charles used.
The Ethiopians have held their Book of Enoch for thousands of years as well.
However, in the Bible, it states that Ethiopia and Libya, will be in the train of the anti-Christ. So maybe, just maybe, their book is disnfo.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Violater1 because: info on RH Charles.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Ahh, loves me some book of Enoch...thanks for posting this.

I can't recall the name of the book offhand, but picked up an interesting one a few years back discussing how the book of Enoch & his mention of the gates that the heavenly luminaries pass through actually described how to build a working solar declinometer that the author theorized helped the ancients observe the sky for incoming objects that god more or less used to bring about the great flood, as well as help society rebuild by tracking the season and such after the fact.

Terribly interesting stuff, I'll have to dig it out and read again.

EDIT:
Aha - I think this is the right one. Recommended for you to check out sometime and provide your thoughts. Uriel's Machine: Uncovering the Secrets of Stonehenge, Noah's Flood and the Dawn of Civilization

Be blessed.
edit on 9/1/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What if the NATO Security Vault at the Cosmic Level has files in it saying there are entities that travel through space as energy, they don't need no spaceship.

Their actions here are not good...making them Demons/Aliens. Able to manifest any form. They're scavengers and feed off of us by sucking out our energy.

Wouldn't that be crazy? I'd love to read what's in that security vault.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You know....it is always....Et's are this..and UFO's are that...and...because of such...he is a reptillian...

I ve been smurfing around on YouTube and sites like ATS for some years now and to this very day there is nobody who could convince me that I will KNOW for sure about the existance of demons and aliens. Maybe I should trust people some more and accept their word for it.....but unfortunately I like to think for myself on this matter.

Some people can talk for hours and have the most wonderful presentations and many of them make a lot of sense but at the end it will remain a question.

It is either a very plausible interpretation of the Bible or of some other old ancient writing, subjective reasoning and in some cases wishfull thinking.

I agree something is out there..a the afterlife, which is probably an other dimension. I mean, even science is not able to show us other dimensions than the ones we are customed to. According to mathematical calculations such a world is imaginable but to this day nothing is for sure. In the field of demonology, parapsychology, ufology, extraterrestriallogy, alienology or whatever uncertainology.....it is for the believer to belief what suits him best.

It is good that people ponder about possiblities and try to make the puzzle fit...without such people we would still be primitive and ignorant.

As soon as people start their presentation on the subject with something that comes down to ....."I will explain to you how it is, because I know"....he lost his case in my eyes. Unless he is able to present clear-cut proof he is probably teaching us about his imaginairy world with dragons and ferries which he considers reality.....for that matter it can be entertaining to listen to the fantasies of a muser.

But isn't that the thing with everything? Everything we know and accept as reality is based on assumptions...it works, it makes sense and therefore solved and applicable.....until further notice.

For a person who does not belief in a spirit world but on the other hand do belief in ET will find this explanation of aliens to be demons a joke. What I am trying to say is that for as long the excistance of demons and/or aliens is not a fact like apples grow on trees it will always be speculation.

Will you belief the presented 'proof'...does the theory work for you? You should know that the absolute truth about demons and aliens can be something completely different....or even non-existent.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure there needs to be a distinction between aliens and demons. I think it's man's religious nature (I use the word religious in its broadest sense) to try and find a concise truth that's relatively easy to understand. Christians often need no more than the word of the Bible; an atheist will often be content with the idea that we rose up out of dust over a suitably long period of time. Many conspiracy theorists believe it's all the Jews (whatever a Jew is), or America, or Freemasons, or the Catholic church that are behind all the evil in the world. David Icke's followers may think it's all down to those bloody lizards.

Personally I think (very much echoing an Alan Moore belief) that it's chaos and includes many 'non-humans'; I believe I've encountered many of these non-humans and such are their looks so distinctly different, I find it hard to believe that they are all the same species. They do seem to - if not work together - at least have common enemies. I think it's the truth behind targeted individuals and possibly chem-trails.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

So you believe all aliens/ETs are demons? If so, you believe we humans are it along side angels and demons?

Nonsense I say. I will agree there is a God and a Devil, & with that angels & demons. I would agree the devil could make aliens, such as the grays, do his bidding or may be a creation of him, but they would be an example of the devil trying to recreate what God has already created.

Or there's just good aliens, bad aliens, & everything in between, you know, just like us humans.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Oh Praetorius!!
well Enoch has chapters and chapters on the seasons and the phases of the moon the gates of the luminaries the constellations and the calender ..to infinity!! Honestly reading it makes my eyes roll back in my head(maybe if I took a percoset and had a glass of wine it would help)
I have however figured out that it is important one of the things it states in these chapters is that in the future(which is now)
people will not know the real calculations of solar or lunar days and there there are 364 days in a calender year
Enoch says we can't understand the times we live because we don't calculate the days right. We are probably years off being able to understand what the solar system sun and stars can help us know.

I believe Enoch

The version by R Charles is a very highly regarded translation, I believe it is from the Ethiopian .as to the antichrist stuff? Well all I can say is I'm sticking with Enoch only because it resounds in all tests that I have within and without as truth

okay now I'm off to visit your link

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To me it's just ridiculous that we are even having this conversation in 2011. It's ridiculous that people shun science and reason and instead gather their 'evidence' from 3000 year old books written by primitive people who didn't believe in bathing...Books that have been edited over and over by kings and queens and anyone looking to opress you.
So, you go on believing everything you don't understand is a demon, or satan, or whatever other nonsense you want, the rest of us will be learning, exploring and evolving.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join