The offical Local Election Thread!

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm sad to say this in my opening sentence, but i myself believe the whole presidential election is rigged. I believe it has been for a long time, no matter who we vote for, the global elite will just manipulate the results and make it seem right. These people are very good manipulators as many of you know.

It seems though, i have found somewhat of a loop hole. Sure they rig the higher elections, but what they do not do, is rig the local elections (from how it seems). This sparked an idea, we need to encourage our fellow friends, family, interwebs people, everyone, to look into these local candidates running for congress. In reality, they are "Supposed" to be the ones voting for president, we just tell them who the people in their state would like to win.

That being said, i ask if all of you, could look into your district, check the people running for the house, and check who is running for your senators, find someone who Denies Ignorance, someone who has similar views to many of us, who understand how the system works.

I'm going to start here, i don't have much time to most details so i'll do as much as i can in this short amount of time i have and come back later to update.

I'm going to start with my candidate of choice for my district -

VA-6

Karen Kwiatkowski
Info
Info
Info
Info

Why do i want to encourage voters to look into her?
Well for one she was a high ranked military official, she knows how the system works.
She was present at the pentagon during 9/11, and from her interviews, she says what the media portrays isn't what happened.
She understands how the Global Elite works, and will openly talk about the globalists agenda, and how nearly every war is a way to make money.

Well to speed it up, here is a snipit from one of my links -

· End unnecessary military occupations, close unneeded military bases, stop buying unneeded and expensive weapons systems from a bloated and non-competitive defense industry.

· Reduce government spending by first auditing, and soon, eliminating the Federal Reserve, as the lender of first and last resort for an undisciplined Congress.

· Eliminate duplicative and unconstitutional agencies, regulatory boards, departments and counterproductive programs across the federal government, sending the resources and authority to the states where they belong.

· Fight for and defend the Constitution and its first ten amendments from any infringement, no matter how slight, called for by any individual, organization, or governing body. Period.

· I will be a devoted and active member of the Liberty Caucus in the U.S. House of Representatives.

So there you have it, although i bet noone on here lives in the VA-6th, if you know anyone in the area, ask them to check her out and support her cause!

Now i hope the rest of you can post some information about your locals candidates!

edit on 1-9-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My local candidates are as corrupt as anyone else running for higher offices from the state house to the WH.

In my state [New Mexico] nepotism, voter fraud, buying votes with a couple of beers, physical intimidation, is as common as Catholicism, which also plays a large part in local elections.

I'm considering a run for village counsel mainly to make a documentary about the process and the election.

Even trivial school board offices are bought, sold and traded like commodities.

Influence politically even in our small village translates as dollars, jobs, contracts etc. for the ones in office or their friends and family.

As everywhere....Money talks...BS walks!

edit on 1-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That's sad to hear, you should run, why not?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Seriously no one has no recommendations for their local government?

new topics

join