It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Japan and Radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'll just describe this dream and see if anyone can relate or decipher it for me. I'm not saying its a prediction or anything just a weird dream.

I was in Japan with my family, apparently we were living there.

We were living very close to Fukushima. There was a lot of radiation.

Government workers came around wearing suits and masks. They checked the area, listened to our complaints but would not tell us what to do, or help us in any way.

We were stuck, I was pregnant (I'm not pregnant in real life), and I remember worrying about my child. About how much radiation we all had been subjected to.

I remember looking into the sea, and I saw a couple of men walking on the water. They were coming towards us. I noticed the water levels rising as they neared the shore. I told my husband to get my dog and go inland because this was worse than the radiation. The water levels were rising at an alarming rate.

Then I woke up.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

It not surprising your dreaming of this. You are clearly worried about the events that took place, and this is being portrayed in your dreams.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by nusnus

It not surprising your dreaming of this. You are clearly worried about the events that took place, and this is being portrayed in your dreams.

I won't lie, I am worried about the poor people living there.

There was a video being circulated on ATS a couple of weeks ago, about how the people wanted to go out, be moved somewhere else but their government wasn't listening.

But to feel the thoughts of a mother as if they were my own, made me a lot sadder than I was over this subject.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
At first, the dream seems innocent. Just thoughts from your daily life popping up in your dreams, but the two men walking towards the shore on the rising sea isn't really your normal everyday occurrence.
I suggest looking into that with scholars maybe ?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nearlyfabled
At first, the dream seems innocent. Just thoughts from your daily life popping up in your dreams, but the two men walking towards the shore on the rising sea isn't really your normal everyday occurrence.
I suggest looking into that with scholars maybe ?

Unfortunately I don't have access to scholars ^^

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

What you saw is a part of Japan's present and future already happening as we speak, within a few years many people in Japan will die of radiation poisoning also part of the land is ready to sink as you can find on YouTube Japan is sinking very slowly but once it reaches its thresh hold it will get considerably quicker the, also the government won't nor can help the people the radiation levels are too high they will take longer than 10 years to dissipate as well due to the immense amount of radiation leaked out into that area.

Take this as a warning for a soon to be cataclysmic event for Japan not all will be lost.

Kind Regards Raziel Rabencuuk.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

Thank you for your response.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
maybe... that was not you.

is there any way you can help anyone over there?... do you have any connections to anyone?... have you ever been there? could you have possibly connected to someone who might need help specifically from you?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I have had similiar dreams, I think they may have viewed the world from a future persons perspective.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RazielRabencuuk
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I have had similiar dreams, I think they may have viewed the world from a future persons perspective.

could be... or maybe even something that will never exactly happen because it was a dreamt possibility that will be thwarted because the situation was changed for that person and the call was answered... as if it had been a cry for help within the collective subconscious. somehow it may have already been answered and it allowed that file to be reviewed within the mind of a dreamer... as a reality that could have happened, but didn't... and now the file can be laid to rest. who knows... maybe the op has more dreams and more thoughts of their own that would give more clues. maybe the op has already tried to help that crisis.

top topics

join