It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Aftershock/Earthquake Cover Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes ok I live about 29 miles away from the epicenter we have been haveing very regular aftershocks. At 2am 8/2 this morning everybody in our house woke up because our house was shakeing felt like we were in a boat on heavy waves. I mean we were all asleep and it woke all four of us up we went out to the back porch and it was also moveing, then it stoped. Thought for sure it was a pretty large aftershock checked usgs and nothing ofcourse. We all know what we felt my thought is now that the real issues are comming out with the reactor they are scared to list these aftershocks I know may sound stupid but just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Where I'm at in Maryland I continue to feel...something, off and on at various times. My time on ATS has taught me to be very discerning in my observations and not jump to conclusions so I just make note and move on, waiting for confirmation from other sources in case something about my own health or state of mind is influencing my perceptions. So today I was reassured when I got to talking with a friend from the next town over, which was near the epicenter of our Maryland quake last year, and she, without any prompting or leading questions from me, said she felt when walking her dog last night that the ground had a bit of a vibration to it like she got used to feeling out when she lived in California for awhile.

I continue to get very small light moments of vertigo. I am not aware of any underground caverns and highly doubt we have any such thing here, but a couple of years ago a large car sized hole opened up overnight in a field near my house. It stayed for about a year or more as the HOA lawn service made half hearted attempts to fill it with lawn clippings and then one day it was just gone. You can't tell it was ever there. I don't know if they brought in fill dirt, if they did I never saw it and I am home most of the time. There is only a slight depression in the ground where it was. A fist sized hole and a foot sized hole opened up in my yard suddenly, too. I tried to gauge the depth of the fist sized hole but could not reach the bottom of it with the sticks I used. Then one day I could find neither of the holes. So I suspect due to some issues with the underground drainage system around here, we have hollow areas around our neighborhood. It may be why I'm getting such a smorgasbord of hums, vibrations, rumbles and aftershock sensations to report to ATS over the past couple of years.

I'm not surprised we are getting aftershocks. The media told us to expect them, after all. I'm just surprised not all of them are being registered officially.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swissnic

There has to be an answer as to why these aftershocks or whatever they are keep being felt, but they don't show up on any of the instruments!! It looks like if they are strong enough to be felt that they would at least show up as a 1 or something on the scale. Maybe someone will come along and explain how this is so!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Didn't report them because they weren't strong enough to report....either that or there really weren't 2 more earthquakes..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join