It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Favourite Conspiracy Theorists - Coming to a City Near You...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A few times it has happened now.

I have seen the advertisement that a certain conspiracy theorist will be coming to my town, only to then realise that it has come to my attention too late. It was yesterday or the day before yesterday. Or last week.

So I thought it might be useful to have a thread in this forum dedicated to the subject.

If you are attending (or know of) an upcoming lecture or talk (whatever the format) in your area, why not post the details here so that other ATS members don't miss it

Perhaps you could even drop by again after the event and give your thoughts, maybe even a little review, on how it went.

I shall start the process off with an event I shall be attending next week...

Ian R Crane (website)

Humanity Under Attack: It's ALL in THE ILLUMINATI CARDS!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eaa50835772.jpg[/atsimg]

SHEFFIELD, South Yorks - Monday 5th September 2011

BIRKENHEAD, Wirral - Thursday 8th September 2011

The Birkenhead talk is the one I shall be attending, along with a few friends. It is at The Mackenzie (a pub
) on Claughton Road and begins about 7:15pm. Tickets on the door are £7 and it should last about 3 hours, or so I've heard. So anyone in the Merseyside area who's interested should check it out.

So yeah, if anyone of you fine ATSers happen to see a similar event in your home town, no matter where you are, put the details on here and perhaps we could get some discussion going?

Over to you...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nice idea, I too come across flyers/posters but all too late. Let us know how this one goes and what the reaction to his theories are by the people that are there.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread -- do you have a general site that has speakers posters and dates on, or do you find these generally by browsing their websites and catching them. If not, i think it would be really cool to see a site put together that they could reach out to and list their events on.

Heck, if one doesn't exist I may even try putting it together

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Yeah, I thought it was worth trying at least.

I have seen Ian R Crane talk before, he was just one amongst many at a 2 day long event, but I really enjoyed his banter. Very entertaining and gives you plenty to think about. Knowing next to nothing about this particular events topic (Illuminati Cards) I thought it would be a good chance to catch up.

I shall post my thoughts when I return.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xPico

Well I found this one out because I must have signed up to Ian's email list at some point in the past and so I received an email informing me. But usually I miss out on these types of things. The only other time I have been to such events was by seeing them completely by chance.

I think having one main website advertising them all would be a great idea. I for one would check it regularly just in case.

I say go for it

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Bumpety Bump Bump.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There will be a 9-11 Symposium in NYC, on the 10th anniversery of 9-11, and here is it's website for all the details to attend.
howtheworldchanged.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great Idea - I will add anything here that I come across.

Here are two I would like to check out:
Conspiracy-Con
MUFON Symposium

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

top topics

join