It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking to your Guide (Guardian Angel)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

You wrote:

["You really are a bitter old man aren't you? You must be lonely or something."]

I LOVE it, when you guys turn to on-line pop-psychology instead of presenting factual material about your religion. (Btw, I like to be alone and I'm generally very satisfied with life).

Quote: ["Do you talk your wife that way, or do u even have one?"]

I have a cat named 'Stupid' (named for good reasons). But he still appears to be slightly more intelligent than your ilk, as he can accept, that organical beings don't need any fascist order to function.

Quote: ["It's all good though, when your on your death bed you'll ask for forgiveness when no one is watching."]

And a clairvoyant prophet on top of it. Please don't let your obvious megalomania be any hinder for future messages of 'know it all'. After a while on this forum one gets used to that special kind of insanity.

Quote: ["If you get the chance."]

What about finally going to that psychologist instead of being so interested in running other peoples' lives.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by bogomil

The only real 'advantage' mankind can have in contact with the para-normal is knowledge, self-discipline and experience.

The only true tool for man is to show no fear.

Bull's eye. And you can achieve such a non-fear through the ways I suggested in the quote above.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is one important thing, that I forgot to mention. If you are around water, running water. (Shower, rain, waterpark, etc.) Hearing your guide will be very hard to hear. Water is a hindrance to hearing any spirit.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The guides usually find me when I am in need in dream form. Most of my knowledge is received through dreams. I believe dreams are the gateway to the spirit world. The world between the living and the dead and the unknown. When I meditate or journey, I don't travel to meet the guides. I journey with a specific intention and let the guides come to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks for all the valuable information, OP. A S&F for you.
I haven't had time to read all of it, but needed to post something now so I can have it listed in my subscribed threads.
Will go read it now.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
I forgot to describe what they look like.

99% of the time, males will have a male, and females will have a female. The other percent is switched because some will take to an opposite sex better.
- They always wear white.
- They don't wear shoes.
- There are no halos (This is hollywood)
- They have a glow to them.
- They have no flaws. (Pimples, scars, etc)
- They do have wings.
- They look just like a normal human would in appearance.
- If you are dark complected, they will be the same, etc. (This is all just for compatibility.)

*Important. To tell if from below or above. (Below will cast a shadow behind them, above will have no shadow)

Guides have wings? I thought that was just angels. Hummmmm...............

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Guides have wings? I thought that was just angels. Hummmmm...............

Guides (the ones on the right) are angels (mans term), as they are from above. It will depend on which guide you have. But, the ones without wings, are usually the ones whom watch, or stay above. For below, I do not speak on them.

Wings just denote status, nothing more. Say for instance, an ark and an elder. An ark will have much bigger and brighter wings than an elder.
edit on 7-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The last three times I have tried to have an OBE, just when I thought I was almost ready... I'd hear a loud BANG!
And then that would bring me out of my relaxed state. Just last night this happened. It sounded like something bumped into my bedside table and knocked everything over. I jumped, and turned on the light. Nothing had moved on the table. I gave up and went to sleep. What is causing the bumps and bangs? Is something trying to stop me?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
The last three times I have tried to have an OBE, just when I thought I was almost ready... I'd hear a loud BANG!
And then that would bring me out of my relaxed state. Just last night this happened. It sounded like something bumped into my bedside table and knocked everything over. I jumped, and turned on the light. Nothing had moved on the table. I gave up and went to sleep. What is causing the bumps and bangs? Is something trying to stop me?

Nothing is trying to stop you, but if you go where you are not supposed to, the soldiers will keep you at bay. The loud noise you are hearing, is once you start to leave the body you are starting to hear what the body is blocked from hearing. Do not let fear overcome you. If you stay in a relaxed state, you will begin to fully come out. If you go out fully, ask to speak to Father. You won't be able to see him, but you will know it is him, if he comes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
As an after thought, guides come in many forms. For me because I have practiced Shamanism in the past, my guides usually come to me in dream form - either in animal form or in the shape of someone I've known or sometimes total stranger. The point I'm trying to make is just to learn to recognize your guides. I have found that they will come to you in time of need. Even if you are not seeking or reaching out for them, they have ways of making their presence known. Found this out last night in a dream when I shape-shifted into my totem animal. I have come across several animals over the years - and their message or appearance in my dreams usually brings to my life whatever I need at that point. Hope that makes sense. I seem to be up past my bedtime and rambly tonight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join