It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking to your Guide (Guardian Angel)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

So, my question is: How could it be validated, for you to know it is what it is?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by bogomil

How do you think I can have a 'holy spirit' if not by experience?

edit on 25-10-2011 by bogomil because: clarification

Your experience could never be Holy unless the entity identifies itself as such, without that identification then you are most likely being deceived.

That's part of your circular nonsense-argumentation.

Correction, that would be fact in the Spiritual Realm, since you have never had such contact then you can't be sure now can you?

What would you know about that?

I'm a transcendentalist, but on the same guarded terms as with anything else. Do I need your 'approval' here also (that would be nice, profiling megalomania in your attitudes and 'system').

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by bogomil

So, my question is: How could it be validated, for you to know it is what it is?

I have already answered. Look up what a philosophical scepticist is, to save both of us time and energy.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

I have already answered. Look up what a philosophical scepticist is, to save both of us time and energy.

I see what you have said, but it doesn't answer the question. I'm asking, if an entity claimed to be an angel of light, how could they prove it to YOU?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

I see what you have said, but it doesn't answer the question. I'm asking, if an entity claimed to be an angel of light, how could they prove it to YOU?

Some mindsets simply don'y understand the concept of non-absolutes.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

How do you think I can have a 'holy spirit' if not by experience?

edit on 25-10-2011 by bogomil because: clarification

Your experience could never be Holy unless the entity identifies itself as such, without that identification then you are most likely being deceived.

That's part of your circular nonsense-argumentation.

Correction, that would be fact in the Spiritual Realm, since you have never had such contact then you can't be sure now can you?

What would you know about that?

I'm a transcendentalist, but on the same guarded terms as with anything else. Do I need your 'approval' here also (that would be nice, profiling megalomania in your attitudes and 'system').

I know more about the Spiritual Realm than you can imagine. If your claiming transcendentalist then that would definitely explain your irrational thinking.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

May I, for a moment, return to your original post? I don't see anything in it which indicates you're talking about exclusively Christian mysticism. Do I understand correctly that you are just talking about spirits in general, or are you confining yourself to Christianity?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Do you know about it from feelings and faith or by seeing and hearing? I ask because your other comment on this thread. If it was sight and hearing, you could just simply ask what I speak is of truth or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by jhill76

May I, for a moment, return to your original post? I don't see anything in it which indicates you're talking about exclusively Christian mysticism. Do I understand correctly that you are just talking about spirits in general, or are you confining yourself to Christianity?

Correct, spirits in general.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't have any reason to believe that those spirits are out for my good or the good of mankind. I know of one spirit that was sent to us for our good, called the Paraclete or Comforter, but other than that my best advice would be to stay away from them.

The spirit world has some very bad actors. We are guaranteed only that one is good, and that there are deceptive spirits. Please don't take the chance.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I don't have any reason to believe that those spirits are out for my good or the good of mankind. I know of one spirit that was sent to us for our good, called the Paraclete or Comforter, but other than that my best advice would be to stay away from them.

The spirit world has some very bad actors. We are guaranteed only that one is good, and that there are deceptive spirits. Please don't take the chance.

You give the bad spirits too much credit. If you are a true believer, you are protected from above. Light will always overcome the dark. This is the reason why angels dont come in plain sight, this cycle is far too fearful of the unknown.

I don't claim Christianity from your op, Father does not classify his children by religion.

edit on 25-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Do you know about it from feelings and faith or by seeing and hearing? I ask because your other comment on this thread. If it was sight and hearing, you could just simply ask what I speak is of truth or not.

Sorry for the delay, I have kids who are also a nightmare
. But to answer your question, I have experienced 3 of the ones you stated. And that is, feeling, seeing (although rare) and hearing (on a daily basis). This is a rather touchy subject for me. Nevertheless, hopefully for the benefit of others this will help. Without going into full detail I will paraphrase what I know.

1. I have been physically held down by these beings to the point where the only thing I could move was my head and my lips, but barely. Each time that happened I would rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ and although hesitant they would always go away.

2. I have been asked to allow them to trade spots with me. What I mean by that is, these being wanted to inhabit me or posses if you will. The reason I got was because they wanted to rest. Do you recall the scripture which says there is no rest for the wicked?

I could go farther but to be honest I'll leave it there for now.

I can tell you this, these beings can not stand the name of Christ, while they may talk a good game about Him and agree that He walked the earth, their main mission is to convince you that He is not the Son of God. You can believe in Christ all you want and they don't mind that, just as long as you agree that He is not the Son.

I'm not discounting that people are in contact with angels, all I'm saying is that such contact needs to be heavily investigated. Make these beings say it in their own words, just because they nod their head or say yes does not mean they believe it. Whatever being you are in contact with make sure that they confess it with their own mouth that Jesus Is the Son of God, if they can't do that then they are not of God plain and simple.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11

edit on 25-10-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thanks, that tells me. Sound like you have been in contact with many of the wicked ones. That holds very true, make sure they confess it and not just a head nod. Many of them are very tricky.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Thanks, that tells me. Sound like you have been in contact with many of the wicked ones. That holds very true, make sure they confess it and not just a head nod. Many of them are very tricky.

I believe the reason is because I have also done my share of wickedness but repented. They are not allowed forgiveness, but we are, and I think that pisses them off, pardon my language.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You wrote:

["I know more about the Spiritual Realm than you can imagine. If your claiming transcendentalist then that would definitely explain your irrational thinking."]

Does your chest-beating refer to such 'spiritual realms' which are arrived at through the inevitable christian circular methodologies, where christian 'results' are the consequences of setting out with a fanatic wish for 'proving' predetermined answers, and .....bingo......eventually you'll be self-delusioned enough to see what you want to see.

(Btw this goes for any kind of blind fanatism, not only christian brain-washing methods. Zombification is universal for mindsets predisposed for it, and doesn't depend on the wrappings. Though ofcourse there are some ideologies, which have made an art of turning their fanatics into mindless idiots).

Quote: ["If your claiming transcendentalist then that would definitely explain your irrational thinking."]

Your ignorance on the subject, and your substandard reading-skills (I have already mentioned my guarded approach to this) only emphasizes your propagandistic idiocy. Every time you take up a subject, you

a/ Have no real knowledge about it

b/ From that ignorance fabulate wildly about what you, in your megalomaniacally elitism, want it to be, so you can use it for your insane christianity-promotion.

So go get some expert help for your religious psychosis, get a basic education (if your intellectual capacity allows it, which I regretfully doubt) and stop talking about things you know nothing about.

edit on 26-10-2011 by bogomil because: syntax

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

From my own SUBJECTIVE experiences, .....which I'm fairly convinced aren't delusions...I've sought medical expertice to establish if I'm psychotic or suffer from brain-damage, and I'm 'clean', .......I can't or won't postulate any objective conclusions, but simply add my bit of evidence. Combined with what other experiencees of similar can tell.

These paranormal entities appear to mainly be non-corporeal on a kind of electro-magnetic-field basis. They are as bewildered by the physical world, as (modern western) mankind usually is about the paranormal world, in other words, in mankind's value-system they are 'dumb' concerning physical existence.

But nonetheless, at least some of them are higher on the predatory food-pyramid than mankind. Their 'food' is energy, which they drain from biological beings (and possibly elsewhere, I wouldn't know).

Their 'tools' are emotional manipulation, fear, anger, submission, excessive hysteria (like some types of religious insanity or mass-hysteria) and being able to influence our perception of them (sometimes mistakenly called shape-shifting), they can appear to us (to some extent) as they want.

(The christian latmus-test of these entities being unable to say Jesus name etc. is pure bosh).

So I can only support Charles proposal of staying away from such entities in general, as the risks in contact with them are very great.

There ARE functional methods of safely communicating with them, but such methods requires knowledge and a long training of emotion-management, but that's besides the point now. The only safe way for those who can experience such beings: Ignore them..

And that advice is especially valid for over-excitable, hysterically disposed religionists, who in their blind fanatism seek 'proofs' here and there. Technically speaking, quite a few religionist fanatics are 'possessed' (though I don't use the word 'possessed' in the sense christianity does).

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You wrote:

["Light will always overcome the dark."]

Depends on how you define 'light'.

Defined as it mostly is on religious premises, this claim is nonsense. The only real 'advantage' mankind can have in contact with the para-normal is knowledge, self-discipline and experience. All the doctrinal drivel is only religion-promotional and if not worthless, then even dangerous.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

The only real 'advantage' mankind can have in contact with the para-normal is knowledge, self-discipline and experience.

The only true tool for man is to show no fear.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You wrote:

["I know more about the Spiritual Realm than you can imagine. If your claiming transcendentalist then that would definitely explain your irrational thinking."]

Does your chest-beating refer to such 'spiritual realms' which are arrived at through the inevitable christian circular methodologies, where christian 'results' are the consequences of setting out with a fanatic wish for 'proving' predetermined answers, and .....bingo......eventually you'll be self-delusioned enough to see what you want to see.

(Btw this goes for any kind of blind fanatism, not only christian brain-washing methods. Zombification is universal for mindsets predisposed for it, and doesn't depend on the wrappings. Though ofcourse there are some ideologies, which have made an art of turning their fanatics into mindless idiots).

Quote: ["If your claiming transcendentalist then that would definitely explain your irrational thinking."]

Your ignorance on the subject, and your substandard reading-skills (I have already mentioned my guarded approach to this) only emphasizes your propagandistic idiocy. Every time you take up a subject, you

a/ Have no real knowledge about it

b/ From that ignorance fabulate wildly about what you, in your megalomaniacally elitism, want it to be, so you can use it for your insane christianity-promotion.

So go get some expert help for your religious psychosis, get a basic education (if your intellectual capacity allows it, which I regretfully doubt) and stop talking about things you know nothing about.

edit on 26-10-2011 by bogomil because: syntax

You really are a bitter old man aren't you? You must be lonely or something. Do you talk your wife that way, or do u even have one? It's all good though, when your on your death bed you'll ask for forgiveness when no one is watching. If you get the chance.
edit on 26-10-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join