It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking to your Guide (Guardian Angel)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I will attempt to make it clear how to contact your guardian angel, as many people wonder just how to make contact.

Many people today feel a presence around them; like someone is always there, watching and protecting. There are two types of guides in which a person can have. One is of light and the other of course is of dark. The only way to tell for the person who is not privy to see is to feel or sense what side your guide is on. If you have one of light (from above), then they will always be on your right. (Everything of good is always on the right.)
*Put this to the test. Here are some examples:
- True believers will always approach you on your right side
- Jesus sits on the right side of God
- Talk on the phone on your right side, you will see the conversation is more pleasant, than that on your left.
There are many more, but this thread is about guides.
If you have one on your left side, then they are from below and they are of dark.

The best way to determine this, is to try these methods below to speak to them and you will see what side of your body you get a response. Also, you must always test the spirits, as many are out to deceive.

Now, to make contact is the tricky part, but once accomplished, you can get your most deepest questions answered and get guidance on life's most pressing matters. (ALWAYS REMEMBER, this is not a substitute to talk to God the Father and seeking out his absolute guidance, your guide will remind you of this as well, but merely a tool in the vast resources believers are given)

Method 1: (The hardest method, but the most absolute and no room for error)
You must clear your mind of all thoughts. Focus on a spot on the wall and do not think of anything else. If doing this correctly, your surroundings will start to blend away into all white. Your body will then start to shake, but do not worry for first timers this is expected. If you can hold it, you will then leave your body. Make sure your mind knows that you want to attempt to speak to your guide. Otherwise, you'll just be sitting next to yourself per se. Once you go up, you will be able to see and hear your guide at the table, or sometimes it will just be an open empty space. Sometimes the mind will add scenery where there is a void. But, it will be void of all people.

Method 2: (The easiest method, but room for error, as sometimes the mind will interject)
Clear your mind of all thoughts. Close your eyes, and ask your deepest questions and you will get an answer back. Now, it may sound like your own voice, but it's just yourself repeating to yourself what you just heard. Over time, you will hear another voice that sounds different when you get use to it. Make sure you ask these questions in your head and not out loud. For below can hear out loud, but above is the only one who can hear inside of yourself.

Guides are here to protect you from great physical harm and to keep you on your path. Some will argue, well what about all the accidents, and the people who get hurt. That is for another thread, but always remember Father does things always for a result.

*If you get, your guide in which you seek is not here. Don't worry, as they have been called to the meeting. This meeting happens usually 2-3 times a day, in which our guides go above to get new word. Evident in Matthew 18:10, they are in his presence at the meeting and also down here when not in meeting.

Don't forget:
1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this we know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thanks for posting this OP.

I have long believed in having guardian angels around me and have saved me countless times.

My wife senses these spirits around and I always remind her that there are good and bad spirits among us.

I wasn't aware of the left/right concept but it makes quite a bit of sense.

I am reluctant to communicate with anything for fear of beckoning the deceitful/dark ones that I pray the Lord to protect me from by bathing me in the light.

But nevertheless, Thanks again and a God Bless goes out to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I forgot to describe what they look like.

99% of the time, males will have a male, and females will have a female. The other percent is switched because some will take to an opposite sex better.
- They always wear white.
- They don't wear shoes.
- There are no halos (This is hollywood)
- They have a glow to them.
- They have no flaws. (Pimples, scars, etc)
- They do have wings.
- They look just like a normal human would in appearance.
- If you are dark complected, they will be the same, etc. (This is all just for compatibility.)

*Important. To tell if from below or above. (Below will cast a shadow behind them, above will have no shadow)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Awesome!!!! Thank you for the insight.

Is there a way to ask through Tarot? I have a stack at home and have only used them a few times. I prayed prior and I must say...the results were phenomenal. I am not sure if it was because of my state of mind..luck..or what have you. May I add that within a week of reading I won over 5000.00.
No joke!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank You! I have wondered for such a long time about all of this.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I had to ask about this one. They will use this method if previous attempts of contact has failed. As if you have one of light then you will be protected from contacting below. Make sure you pray when using this method for extra protection.

Also another method you can use is casting lots to get answers.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I would recommend not doing this or to ask any spirit for answers to any questions.
These are persons and not to be trusted.
God, and His Spirit is not a person in the normal understanding of what a person is.
Things with egos have devious desires which involve your own demise.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Casting lots is very evident throughout the bible. If some cannot hear Father he does allow other methods for guidance.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by jhill76

I would recommend not doing this or to ask any spirit for answers to any questions.
These are persons and not to be trusted.
God, and His Spirit is not a person in the normal understanding of what a person is.
Things with egos have devious desires which involve your own demise.

I'm not saying I believe the OP, but what reason do I have to believe you, either? I would think you should have some scripture or something to back up what you say. Instead you speak as if you are the voice of god and expect t us to just believe it.

I'm torn when it comes to spiritual guidance. Some people say to go ahead and light some candles and stand or sit in front of a mirror, or use tarot, or other methods but to be careful (though they don't always tell you HOW to ne careful or test spirit s, thanks OP for at least offering a method, however I must ask you where you got the information, does the bible talk about the shadows and who casts them and who doesn't? If not, where did you discover this? Just curious.), and then other people, like yourself, say don't mess with anything involving spiritual contact, because they are all evil and trick you and everything...

I don't know who to believe! However I regularly ask myself questions in my head. Whenever I try to use it for gambling, I always lose my money. But if I gamble without looking deep within for the right choice, I just have regular odds and I win sometimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I regularly ask myself questions in my head.
I do that when I am trying to understand something and it just has to do with how our mind works, that if we can come up with a relevant question, we can always arrive at an answer for it, and then just apply that result in a practical way. I could do this sort of thing quite often by going on forums and reading how people wonder about one thing or another. In that sort of situation I can be rather rational and objective.
Being in a position where you are asking yourself questions about yourself, you could be in a mental state of turmoil and are not capable of asking the proper, relevant question, so whatever answer you get is not going to be useful.
Your own experience, loosing money gambling by trying to get outside answers is a pretty good clue as to the effectiveness of such. My own experience involved coming to the realization that there is an influence from somewhere, on what should be random and chance, enough to not trust in the concept of randomness.
An alternative to reaching out to the unknown is to seek an inner calm, and to pursue truth from within, inside a familiar territory where you can be more sure of what you are doing. I think that is where God does his work, inside us and the realm that we freely operate in on a spiritual level but a spirit which is our own.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Casting lots:

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord." (Proverbs 16:33)

"And they prayed and said, "You, O Lord, who know the hearts of all, show which of these two You have chosen to take part in this ministry and apostleship from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place." And they cast their lots, and the lot fell on Matthias. And he was numbered with the eleven apostles." (Acts 1:24-26)

There are many more, but it will take up this entire post. I have to share something. When you are a true believer you are in now. Nothing is left to chance anymore. Let me give you an example. You apply for a job, you have all the right experience and credentials. But, someone gets picked over you. You seem to wonder why and why, and get upset. But, two weeks later, you get a better job offer. Do you not think Father was trying to lead you to the right job that is for you. (Of course, you don't have this information and can only assume here, this is why the mind is so deadly, it comes up with information it does not have.) *A lot of times this is where fear comes in.

Many believers live in fear, I hate to say it because it's true. Many believers are scared to claim God in the streets for fear of being talked about, scared to give your last dollar because you don't know if you are going to have money for yourself tomorrow. I could go on and on with many examples, but you catch my drift. Many are even more scared to use the spiritual gifts and resources we have available to us because of fear of the unknown. We are scared we might tap into a demon or what have you.

IF YOU ARE OF LIGHT, WHY DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR OF THE DEVIL. Seriously, how can you be a true believer if you let the boogey man scare you?

- You think losing your keys for that extra two min you stayed in the house looking for them is chance?
- You think hearing a small voice in your head saying stay home or go now is chance?
- You think opening the bible to a certain scripture about your situation is chance?
- You think having a strong feeling about a loved one, and finding out their hurt is chance?

No, these are not chance incidents. Many people confuse that small voice in your head as God, a lot of times it's either your own spirit or your guardian angel passing on a message. Your guardian angel is not God and will never claim to be. They fear for the day people claim them as such. They are simply messengers and protectors. If you didn't have one standing next to you and many more watching out, this world would be in total chaos.

Now, for the non-believers, yes things are left up to chance.

I encourage all of you, to read, research, ask Father for guidance on these matters. Don't just take my word for it. Also, get out and talk to more believers and ask them for their experiences. Don't let one person on Sunday guide you........
edit on 2-9-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Double Post

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They won't guide you in these matters, they will simply just ignore it. Now, if you have no money and your rent is due, and you have a strong feeling to buy a scratch off, sometimes Father uses this method. Put this to the test, ask something different. Quiet your mind and ask about something in the near future, something in which you can get a yes or no answer.

Above (Light) can see into the future, below (Dark) cannot. If it comes true, try it a few more times, until you feel comfortable.

Some more ways to test is this: Keep asking questions and see if they come true. Then when you get to a point where you can gain trust. Then test even more, start asking about the bible, Jesus, Father, etc. You never stop testing the spirits, you test until the grave.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I don't know who to believe!

I too have been and often find myself here as well. Who to believe? This question arises out of "fear" for I have made wrong choices before and I desperately do not want to make anymore. BUT, that is no way to live. I change my way of thinking A LOT.
Who needs fear? Not us!

If you have ever taken into account anything the Bible or any other spiritual texts then you get an idea of what is expected. You may even have a good intuition in regards to expectancy. I think my intuition for the most part is "spot on". Meaning I rely on it often.

All I believe one needs to do is ask Jesus and the "White Light of Protection" to envelop your being in and out and only allow good to prevail. When a person asks.... it is given.

You mentioned Biblical quotes in regards to this post. I personally enjoy reading scripture in my own time with my own understanding. I love it when someone speaks from within rather than quoting scriptures and I want to tell you why. Like I said...I like to read them in my own time. Usually when someone quotes a scripture you are not familiar with you tend to take on the meaning the person quoting gives. In my honest opinion I would rather not know what someone else says about said quote unless I have my Bible out and believe it to coincide with said belief, otherwise it means nothing to me. Make any sense? I hope so.

The OP could throw one after the other in regards to what she thinks it or they mean and it may mean something totally different to you ....or to me.....or to all of us.

The relationship one has with the "Father" and His Son is a personal one. The LIVING WORD in my opinion "Speaks" to all of us individually on a personal level.

I have never spoken to my Spirit Guide and would LOVE to get to know her..or him.
I wish I could communicate to each loved one that has passed on and really be able to connect with the other world while living in this one. Sometimes I think well....maybe I am not living a good enough life. The more I ponder though I know if it is meant to be....it will be.

In just a little while I plan to go to my deck of Tarot and see what kind of answers I can obtain again. Last time...it was awesome. I am not a one to want to know my future because I think it is exciting to ponder on and would never want to know I was about to croak!

Anyway...I hope I have added some insight, especially in regards to "fear" and rejecting it....

Peace and love to you all!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i also am a beleiver in jesus christ and im a little skeptical as to maybe being mislead by these angles for those that dont know the words of god an to cross reference the awnsers an how they compare to the lords?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NightRider8118

This is why you test them, to see whom you are speaking to. Always, cross reference with what they say with the Word. The ones who are of light will be more than delighted to point out scripture to back up with what they say.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by NightRider8118

This is why you test them, to see whom you are speaking to. Always, cross reference with what they say with the Word. The ones who are of light will be more than delighted to point out scripture to back up with what they say.

I think this is somewhere in the Bible, but not sure where.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kevin32

Many scriptures:

1 Thess.5:20-22, "Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good."

Mt.7:15-16, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits…"

1 John 4:1, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

edit on 12-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What of the ones that are not left or right, but behind?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Those are soldiers. Not everyone has soldiers, under the direction of Micheal.
edit on 12-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join