It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM covers UFO sighting over Santiago, Chilie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by iksose7

Interesting clip. Star & Flag.

So, whats the verdict?

The verdict is that I think if these aliens ever wanted to really appear over our cities and "shock the bleep" out of us, they could.

It would be wise not to wait till we leave them no choice but to maybe do that.

It would be wise for everyone to start talking with their family and close friends. We need to have a lot of courage to face this phenomenon. However, I truly believe we would come out better in the long run as a species.

I completly agree with you. If they wanted to land on the White House lawn - and i hope they dont because that would be soo cheesy i wouldnt be able to watch - then they would. I think they have rules for interacting with a primitive species just like we do on this planet. They can observe but not interact without permission from our leaders.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by iksose7

Interesting clip. Star & Flag.

So, whats the verdict?

The verdict is that I think if these aliens ever wanted to really appear over our cities and "shock the bleep" out of us, they could.

It would be wise not to wait till we leave them no choice but to maybe do that.

It would be wise for everyone to start talking with their family and close friends. We need to have a lot of courage to face this phenomenon. However, I truly believe we would come out better in the long run as a species.

I completly agree with you. If they wanted to land on the White House lawn - and i hope they dont because that would be soo cheesy i wouldnt be able to watch - then they would. I think they have rules for interacting with a primitive species just like we do on this planet. They can observe but not interact without permission from our leaders.

i'm not so optimistic. from what i've read, abductions happen with or without official consent, and i don't think nuclear silos are disabled with their consent either. i suspect leaders are just as powerless as we are, and that aliens see us the way we see other species on our planet, with interest but not so much that we put their interests above our own.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by Lighterside

Are you kidding me? do you have any idea of how far that mountain is from the camera? there is a whole town between the camera and the mountain. how long does it take to drive halfway across a town? I don't think this necessarily indicates there is aliens on that video, but a guy on a bike? A guy on Nike shoes traversing thick foliage and hilly terrain? even a car would not move that fast at that scale.

You're missing the whole hah hah bit of that mini-rant.... (see laughing smiley face)

If you are so desperate for a terrestrial explanation...

Actually, not really. On my side of the fence it seems many on this thread are pretty desperate to push this as footage of aliens on a joy ride. Sorry, I just don't see it. I'm not quick to jump to aliens and ufo's when seeing footage of fuzzy lights in the sky that could have a number of terrestrial explanations... but that's just me, to each their own.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i'm in santiago now on vacation, i saw this on the news but didn't witness it first hand.. i'll have my HD cameras watching the skies soon!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join