It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM covers UFO sighting over Santiago, Chilie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Check out this footage captured by two students over Santiago. It was taken on the 30th of August and shown on the TV news report below. Pretty damn genuine if you ask me. No doubt some debunker will spew out some desperate explanation in order to try and convince themself that we are not being visited. Well if you are that person then i would have to disagree with you.

I think things are heating up now and the MSM is starting to cover these sightings on a more and more regular basis. What a time to be alive

The report shows more than one set of footage but unfortunately none of it is in English so if somebody could translate that would be great. Obviously not the whole 5 minutes but just a little bit so we can get the jist of what is being said.

So, whats the verdict?

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Great find but I wish I spoke Spanish. In my opinion they cannot be flares since flares do not join together and become one. I don't know what they are but in the past months we have definitely seen a rise in the reports of these types of sightings on the National and headline news. It seems to signal something more to come.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It could be really a extra-terrestrial UFO.

Interesting find my friend.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The question is: Visited by what or who?

So many lights on video now, but still just lights

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
thanks for posting it, looks reasonable, im sure we will see a report in english from a USA/UK news report (or i hope so at least)

See this from chille also: www.youtube.com...

Seems very simliar!

edit on 1-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Chile is currently going through disclosure with military officers now allowed to openly talk and show footage:

edit on 1-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
.....bioluminescent space creatures?

lol

but really. lets say it's highly advanced. and a ship. why not land and say hello?

or if they are observing, why not be invisible? farther away? or do they want our reactions?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This looks a lot like what my daughter and I saw last night from the backyard, but there was only one. It was a very bright,steady light no blinking, fairly low altitude [ 2000 ft+-] and slow moving. It was gone before I could get to my camcorder, so , " pics or it didn't happen " 2nd one we've seen in the past 3 months.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is the 3rd UFO video this week that looks very much like skydivers at night.

Seriously, if you're going to take an aggressive stance against debunkers, you should probably put up something better that fuzzy lights in the night sky that don't do much of anything. You know, like the old saying goes "put up or shut up" - just sayin'

Biggest problem with the video, no intelligent control. I'm skeptical these are even aircraft, let alone aliens on a joy ride.

Props on pointing out media coverage, but it's not exactly the MSM we've all come to love. In fact, this is the first time I've even heard of "MEGA".

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think there is a possibility that the UFO's aren't flying but are people with lights on the nearby Mountain .

Or maybe this . our old friends the Chilean Air Force trainees

These are planes of the Chilean Air Force trainees. What you can see only his landing lights, can be seen in this video when they turn the lights off (it's just perspective)

edit on 1-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I think there is a possibility that the UFO's aren't flying but are people with lights on the nearby Mountain .

Im sorry man.... but at that distance if you really think those are PEOPLE with lights on in the mountains... they HAVE to be moving pretty freakin fast. Theres no way those are people

Even the reporter states that the lights were moving incredibly fast

Some translation:

They state that the lights are way too bright and moving too fast in triangular shapes, moving in circles and zipping around for them to be motorcycles/dirtbikes/cars/people on the mountain.

The area of Vallenar where this sighting was is an area which recently has become a hotspot for both nighttime and daytime sightings. The Mayor stated that this increase has moved them to be more attentive and even to respond if necessary more quickly with air forces.

Then they state that this increase in activity is not only in Chile but global.. in which it has necessitated the start of EXOPOLITICS in the US and pressure from various organizations demanding full disclosure. Which has also created various followers in Chile to the cause. He states this isnt something we should be hiding from people, in fact its educational and the people should know that we arent alone and may actually help humanity.

This is not word for word obviously.. but the general message they state in the video

edit on 1-9-2011 by herruher because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by herruher because: added report info

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by herruher

Originally posted by gortex

Im sorry man.... but at that distance if you really think those are PEOPLE with lights on in the mountains... they HAVE to be moving pretty freakin fast.

Even the reporter states that the lights were moving incredibly fast

Theres no way those are people

edit on 1-9-2011 by herruher because: added report info

Totally, they would need some super hyper-dimensional technology to move from point A to point B in a fraction of a whole minute. You know, something like a bicycle, or a good pair of nike shoes.

Seriously? They aren't moving that fast at all.

P.S. Since you speak Spanish, why not give us a summary of what is being said.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ahhhh headlights of cars mistaken for alien spaceships.

Even the wording at the bottom mentions headlights (luces de autos)

Easy mistake for people who believe every light in the sky are spaceships.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Okay I never thought about skydivers at night, with any video I have seen, may explaine some...wouldnt you see them come very close to the ground though...I mean they are decending a a pretty fast rate, when skydiving so I dont think this is the case in this post, BUT STILL never have thought about that before so thanks. If "they" have been here and I think they have I really just wish we'd get a massive daytime sighting with a solid a solid object in a major city seen and recorded by the masses...LOL...I hope its in my lifetime

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Damn Gortex, why on earth would you "spew out some desperate explanation in order to try and convince yourself that we are not being visited"!!! How do you sleep at night!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Spanish speaker here
So basically what they said is that two students captured these weird objects in the city of Santiago, Chile. These objects seemed to appear over the Andes Mountains. These two students ( i believe they mention they are film students) were on the 9th floor of a building and they began filming them. At first one orange light appeared. They didn't pay too much attention but they noticed a second one appear and then finally a fourth one. They started moving at fast speeds and taking different forms and shapes. They formed a triangle and a rhombus. The also stated that it was not possible that they could be cars or caravans travelling in the mountains due to no actual road in those mountains. After an hour of the erratic movements, they simply disappeared. The MSM also mentions that that particular area is high in UFO sightings with many people capturing strange lights. Hope that helps !

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

post by Lighterside
How do you sleep at night!

Un-abducted

post by Lighterside
in order to try and convince yourself that we are not being visited

I believe given the documentary evidence from the forties through to the late seventies that we may well have been visited , I'm just not so sure they are still visiting

edit on 1-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Thank you for that!!! star for you

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Guess they are still searching for the Nazca lines, LOL.Someone please channel them to fly a little more towards the North... .

Anyway, on a more serious note:

I don't think disclosure is happening in Chile, only until they really admit having contact with ET and provide 100 % convincing proof instead of #ty 90s tapes of moving lights in the sky. Which I think never will happen, unless TBTB are planning a false flag attack á la alien invasion.

The video you have posted is just not enough for me to believe in UFOs. I really hope for more footage captured similiar to the Kumburgaz incident.

Just to clarify something btw, I do believe that ETs and UFOs exist, but I'm not sure if really ETs are the ones piloting them or uber 1337 high ranked US pilots..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

ROFLMAO

reply to post by kurthall

Well, a skydiver can free fall, before opening a parachute, can be for several minutes at a time, 5-10 depending on altitude of the jump. Most UFO videos you see on youtube are shorter than that. From a distance it would be hard to tell it's even falling. And keep in mind, those flares/lights can be put out long before landing.

I would say this is probably skydivers, or Gortex's explanation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join