It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aircraft filmed over Kennedy Space Centre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well the camera looks like the ones from NASA's allsky fireball network.

fireballs.ndc.nasa.gov...

But I didn't think there was one at Kennedy Space Centre though.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
As much as id love to say its some kind of super advanced craft. It is nothing more than a UAV doing routine patrols OR surveys of military or governmental facilities and or land. They are used more domestically than you may think.

Aside from the fact its moving at an unimpressive speed and altitude. With a stobe.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
As much as id love to say its some kind of super advanced craft. It is nothing more than a UAV doing routine patrols OR surveys of military or governmental facilities and or land. They are used more domestically than you may think.

Aside from the fact its moving at an unimpressive speed and altitude. With a stobe.

I could buy that. It appears to have a very advanced design though, and looks to be quite large.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Similar in appearance to what Steve Douglass snapped a pic of over Amarillo, TX:

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Similar in appearance to what Steve Douglass snapped a pic of over Amarillo, TX:

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

And why, pray tell - would a bomber be patrolling the aerospace above a home-based launch pad? Isn't that what we have fighters and interceptors for? Definately not a B-2 for this very reason.

I should note that I don't endorse that it's a black project, or a UFO for that matter either.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't believe you can take anything definitive from that video at all.

The camera is a "fish eye" lens, taking an extremely wide angle of view - by the time you've blown up what is just a pixel or 2 there's actually no credible "shape" left in the picture - IMO the apparent triangular shape is more likely to be accidental arrangement of pixels than the actual shape of the object.

Cases of "spurious accuracy" from greatly enlarged pictures are common enough - such as the recent "buildings on Mars" one - "Bio-station Alpha"

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I don't believe you can take anything definitive from that video at all.

The camera is a "fish eye" lens, taking an extremely wide angle of view - by the time you've blown up what is just a pixel or 2 there's actually no credible "shape" left in the picture - IMO the apparent triangular shape is more likely to be accidental arrangement of pixels than the actual shape of the object.

Cases of "spurious accuracy" from greatly enlarged pictures are common enough - such as the recent "buildings on Mars" one - "Bio-station Alpha"

No, I think it's quite safe to say that the clip does depict some kind of black aircraft.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinau

Based on the "fact" that no-one knows what it is??

Yeah.....right!!

IMO it is quite safe to say that you are dreaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join