It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

you all seem to miss the big picture, a few can do the work of many , sabotage is the key , take out key features and we are blind, death. They just might cause mass confusion.
No need for100,000 when 20 or so would do, i say 50, and they might be here already.
Portland OR, Seattle WA, L.A. CA, SF CA San Diego CA, 4 or 5 could take out a port real easy, i would say how but do not want any one getting ideas. to know your enemy, you must think like one. and China is the threat, so no now, time will tell all.
edit on 8-9-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Aim64C

you all seem to is the big picture, a few can do the work of many , sabotage is the key , take out key features and we are blind, death, or just cause mass confusion. no need for100,000 when 20 or so would do i say 50, and they might be here already. Portland OR, Seattle WA, L.A. CA, SF CA San Diego CA, 4 or 5 could take out a port real easy, i would say how but do not want any one getting ideas. to know your enemy, you must think like one. and China is the threat, so no now, time will tell all.
as i said already there are over 3,500,000 chinese "already in the usa" if only a fraction of these were to commit terrorist act simultaneously we woud be in deep,deep trouble and as a fair comparion to show just how naive we are in the usa by letting in millions of foreigners after 911!!! how many americans live in japan or china? not many at all and all foreigner entering japan are photographed and fingerprinted...obviously tptb in the usa want this country brought to its knees...
edit on 8-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow I thought this thread would have died down ages ago, I’m surprised some really believe China would invade the US. The strength on the US military makes no difference what so ever. If Americans started getting bombed and the footage was all over the world than half the world would be forced into fighting China with a few perhaps joining China but it simply is not happening and would certainly not go in China’s favour.

China I doubt has a stronger military and when you think about UK, Italy, France and pretty much most of Europe stopping the invasion or bombing then you have game over for China. In fact invading the US means a good percentage of the world would end up covered in fallout so it is in all the leaders’ interest to keep themselves and the mansions safe and just carry on looting third world countries.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i'll answer it again or at least i tried to answer the same question for someone else...china would rule the world if the usa's natural and industrial resources were at their fingertips,then they would call the shots...why did japan invade china? > living space and natural resources, why did germany invade russia? > living space and natural resources, why would china invade the united states? living space and natural resources and china surely could use some living space...

So, let me get this straight. Even though China has america by the balls, they will risk all this by going to war with them. Do you know how much money china makes by selling its "made in china" to america, let alone the rest of the world. And you think they are going to risk all this by starting an illegal war, with america, which would turn into ww3 and basically f*ck up nit just china, but the rest of the world.

China does not have to invade a country to get more resources. They have the money to by all the resources they need. You do know money talks, don't you?

All i see from you is a scared little kid who can't handle the fact that China will over take America as the biggest super power. This is the reason why we have been seeing all these war mongering posts.

Your example on how they would invade America is laughable to say the least. But the more powerful china become, the more we are going to see people like you spreading your BS.

China has nothing to gain from going to war with America. In the long run, they would lose, and would lose all the hard work they have done over the last 30 years or so.
Try think with a bit of logic!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
Wow I thought this thread would have died down ages ago, I’m surprised some really believe China would invade the US. The strength on the US military makes no difference what so ever. If Americans started getting bombed and the footage was all over the world than half the world would be forced into fighting China with a few perhaps joining China but it simply is not happening and would certainly not go in China’s favour.

China I doubt has a stronger military and when you think about UK, Italy, France and pretty much most of Europe stopping the invasion or bombing then you have game over for China. In fact invading the US means a good percentage of the world would end up covered in fallout so it is in all the leaders’ interest to keep themselves and the mansions safe and just carry on looting third world countries.

Some people will not listen to logic. They would rather believe that evil China wants to take over the world, when at the end of the day, they are just scared that a communist country will be the next superpower!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

I just sent this Owen, but feel that I should reply to this thread as well with edits.

I too, am amazed that it keeps going, and at how far off track it went. I actually feel bad about posting it because of that. But what can ya do, eh? A thread oft times spins out of control.

At the time of posting, I thought it was pretty clear that it was about regional politics and sphere of influence and how China wants pretty much the rest of the World to stay out of the South China sea and region.

I wasn't talking about actual invasion of the US.

Though to be fair, if you are going to fire on any Naval force you had best be able to back it up with further strikes. I think that they are smarter than that. I hope so anyways.

Actual invasion, nope, don't see it, with the exception of a "Humanitarian" mission in the case of a HUGE crisis. Hell, the West invented those.

That's it for me....I'm outta here. I apoligize for creating the FrankenThread.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Oh geez. I didn't bother to hit the link - why would I want to read MORE foolishness? Glad you pointed that out, and the Sorch Faal link.

I think I'm done here - they seem to be doing a good job of falling all over themselves without my help!

Good choice lol, I learned that too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

you all seem to miss the big picture

A curious statement, considering the company you are in.

a few can do the work of many , sabotage is the key , take out key features and we are blind, death. They just might cause mass confusion.

Sabotaging... what? Defense infrastructure, water/power/etc infrastructure? We get hit by hurricanes all the damned time and manage to take the hit and rebuild. Sabotage, of the kind you are talking, could never even approach the scale of a hurricane in terms of damaging infrastructure -required- for society.

need for100,000 when 20 or so would do, i say 50, and they might be here already.
Portland OR, Seattle WA, L.A. CA, SF CA San Diego CA, 4 or 5 could take out a port real easy, i would say how but do not want any one getting ideas.

Take out a port? Why a port? Don't you want those, so you can offload your heavy armor and mechanized infantry?

Have you even -been- to a port?

to know your enemy, you must think like one. and China is the threat, so no now, time will tell all.

The major threat from China comes with the expansion of their own sphere of influence. The carrier battle group we have making rounds through the far-east is increasingly at risk from submarine attacks as China seems to have particular interest in fielding Kilo and Akula class subs. The threat is rather minimal - but as China attempts to enforce its territorial waters and assert its own Naval dominance in the area - a carrier task force serving to project our influence will not likely be all that welcome. Further - a successful strike on a U.S. carrier would be the equivalent of a kick in the groin.

We are reaching a point where we -may- just let it slide, too. The Chinese leadership has demonstrated a certain lack for understanding Western cultures - so who knows what they would be expecting us to do about it.

However - they have an increasingly tense border with India - a country poised to overtake them in population due to China's aggressive population control measures, and sap business from China's labor-driven economy.

India and China are soon going to be a fairly interesting example of what happens when two superpowers sit right next to each other.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Aim64C

you all seem to miss the big picture, a few can do the work of many , sabotage is the key , take out key features and we are blind, death. They just might cause mass confusion.
No need for100,000 when 20 or so would do, i say 50, and they might be here already.
Portland OR, Seattle WA, L.A. CA, SF CA San Diego CA, 4 or 5 could take out a port real easy, i would say how but do not want any one getting ideas. to know your enemy, you must think like one. and China is the threat, so no now, time will tell all.
edit on 8-9-2011 by bekod because: editting

I dont think you understand how the nuclear triad works.

Nuclear submarines recieve signals from the homeland at set times. If this coded signal is not recieved, not recieved correctly, or the information is incorrect, they launch missles at predetermined targets. This means no leadership at all is required for the US to follow through with the strike. While im sure some are aimed at Russia and perhaps even a few at Pakistan and surely North Korea, these days the majority will be aimed at the Chinese mainland.

It would be very difficult, if not impossible for the Chinese to stage a decapitation first strike against the US leadership and not have these submarine missles fly.
edit on 8-9-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Do you see the Chinese supporting Saddam or Ghaddafi, like the Soviet Union would have done? why, I wonder? Because they do not want to go against the US, even if in reality ... helping Gaddafi would be helping themselves, as they need the oil ... just like everyone else does.

Most of Libya's oil goes to Europe, but I'm sure China will get their cut of it, just like they did in Iraq. It's in Chinese interests to let the US "pacify" the oil fields without interference, since they get the oil without taking the risk and getting their own troops all dead and corpsified.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
china has emp missile and nuclear missile capabilities

Having a capability and using that capability are two entirely different things. I have the capability to kill every living thing on my block, but haven't done so. Why? because it would be bone-headed and decidedly against my own interests and well being. Same goes for a Chinese attack on the US.

and the "total available" military manpower of china and the usa are, usa > 144,354,117 and china > 729,323,673 as this link shows www.chinatalkingpoints.com... so in a conventional ground war the loser would be the usa as those numbers prove

Baloney. What good are all those troops sitting in the rec room? None. You have to get them into the action, and that is where China falls short in a US invasion. Sure they got troops - can't get 'em here, though, so they may as well have none at all in that scenario.

edit on 2011/9/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by blocula

Still can't answer my question?

i'll answer it again or at least i tried to answer the same question for someone else...china would rule the world if the usa's natural and industrial resources were at their fingertips,then they would call the shots...why did japan invade china? > living space and natural resources, why did germany invade russia? > living space and natural resources, why would china invade the united states? living space and natural resources and china surely could use some living space...

Either China has it's own living space and natural resources, or it doesn't. If it doesn't, why would Japan invade them to get what isn't there? If it does, why would China invade the US to get what it already has?

edit on 2011/9/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
this is a short window, so the first quest. will ge ansvwered.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the, window ist short so, be specijic

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
perhaps NATIONWIDE OUTAGES is the next big false flag by usa

they likely wanna stimulate looting and some culling of the sheeple, which a modified Irene did not yield.

china or iran etc would be blamed
edit on 8-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the, rain man. Alot has been siad, and i wouls like to introduce they syekf, cibucate/ einen luke ist fabricate ienen, ist einen. kinder. drueben ien de tour.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
the, rain man. Alot has been siad, and i wouls like to introduce they syekf, cibucate/ einen luke ist fabricate ienen, ist einen. kinder. drueben ien de tour.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
SO, if i to die would yu care? NOT, SO ,what then? a conciou s reality check/ ask a q and i will gibe the ansere onlyu tihis time. onece.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

hi, chris

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

clearly you have no understanding of physics.

I don't care what the so-called real GDP is. The GDP is $15 trillion. It has been so for some time now, and was so when it was growing to this level over the last +40 years. It has never been questioned, because that is the real gdp. Don't smudge facts just to make yourself right.

its your govt which is smudging the facts.Its financial activities that are inflating your GDP and a number of analysts agree as USA has lost a great part of industrial base .check the BEA reports , they are pure BS.check shadowstats you will understand.

And that's another thing. I've provided links, so don't say I didn't.

you have provided no links of proper financial,monetary and economic analysis.

Nuclear war is not winnable. You all die, and nothing you've claimed or speculated has shown otherwise.

why ? because the gubermint and hollywood told you so.

Although in a few years time, yes nuclear war will be winnable for the US, because of its technological superiority.

USA will cease to exist as a military hyperpower in the coming years. the soviets had strategic technological superiority in late 70's and 80's compared to usa for fighting and winning a nuclear war.

without massive civil defence and underground cities which usa never invested in ,it is impossible to win a nuclear war because your citizens are not sufficiently dispersed.

Prove it. Because last I checked, China is dependent on other nations for oil, and Russia is dependent on the US pretty damn well.

Russia is not dependent on USA as EU is russia's main trading partner
ec.europa.eu...
,as for China they can substitute oil with coal effectively. or even anhydrous ammonia, which is the best renewable fuel in the world.
Chinese are working and have significant progress in coal fuel cells.

Prove it. It seems to me like it makes your entire post null, so you're either ignoring it for your own gain, or can't say anything about it for same reason.

again ,

1) there is lack of civil defence investments
2) population is highly concentrated towards the cities
3)no underground facilities for population survival.

hence your argument is null .

and youtube videos are not proof of anything.

TextProve it with your own words, not by some author.

the author is a scientist turned human rights activist ,what are your qualifications? you dont have understanding of basic physics.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join