It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by nenothtu

China has used subs and also plans to test more missles. Some of the subs have reached the coast of CA and we spotted them and then they dove back into the water and we lost them. This has happened on several occasions.
A SENARIO: Suppose china tests missles and then all of a sudden, they say that the missles are not functioning and headed towards us from china, a diversion. Mean while, some subs pop up off the coast of CA and NY and launches missles equipped with the latest EMP's. The missles detonate high in the sky when reach there target area and then all power/electronics goes out everywhere. Now when this happens, that means no pumps to pump water and no trucks to deliver food. With that in mind, ALL CHAOS, will happen and we will be rioting for food and water. Noone in the private sectors will be ready for this, only some military bases will. End of senario.
China already knows that the usa will not pay it's debts owed and china is preparing to go to a new money ,now that the us currency has no tripple A rating and our economy is worsenning i fear. No new jobs created and the economy is in worse shape and all in sight is to prepare for worse.

I was there in the mid-80's when a Russian sub popped up in the James river just off shore from the Newport News Shipyard. Naval assets from Norfolk chased them off, and somehow Russia avoided nuking us, even with a measly EMP attack. I lived something less than a mile from the point where ub surfaced.

China is not gonna nuke us, either, subs or no. They have nothing to gain from it, and way too much to lose.

BTW, not everyone lives in a city. There are those around for whom electricity and grocery stores are a luxury, not a necessity.

oh really, show proof on here then of this allegged russian sub EMP attack. And if they did, you might want to consider that the area was so unpopulated, unlike major cities where china subs have been spotted.

check out where it says, scenario towards the top.

No news sources on what you said, yet i see. You say naval assets from norfolk chased them off and somehow russia avoided nuking us. OH REALLY, so your saying that no newspapers in norfolk reported this. WELL, how on earth did you get a hold of this info. So tell me, in order for you to spout this info, it must exist somewhere does it not?
edit on 7-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
well whattaya know!...someone who thinks the same as me about how china could invade the usa, check it out and i just saw this link for the first time like 2 minutes ago >www.mmo-champion.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
well whattaya know!...someone who thinks the same as me about how china could invade the usa, check it out and i just saw this link for the first time like 2 minutes ago >www.mmo-champion.com...

Well good now maybe the two of you could have some fun drooling over the topic and then later have hot cocoa [with tiny marshmallows]

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

pay attention, boot camp. I SAID, scenario. READ PLEASE. You on the other hand stated russia EMP attack and said it happened. I said, SCENARIO, big difference, on emp attack. Check it out, i stated scenario. OK, now show me your proof.

That's funny!

Didn't read the second post beyond the first sentence either, I see.

You understand the English word "avoided", right?

Well, maybe not....

I'll simplify it for you - complex thought appears to be giving you problems. This "Chinese attack" ain't gonna happen any more than a Russian one did.

Simple enough yet?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
chinese EMP attack november 8th 2010! ...heres the link and story >>> www.whatdoesitmean.com... and china said >" WE WILL "NOT" GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT"!
edit on 7-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

OK avoided. So tell me, where is the news clipping of avoided EMP attack, OR anything of that matter of a russian sub in the area of that time frame and you being a mile from there. Were they even there. OH, no, it was avoided, thats right. So give me the news about the AVOIDED. You cannot, and will not, because there is no proof and you will say anything to AVOID , the truth. The AVOIDED, was made up in your brain, NON EXISTANT.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I don't even want to respond. There is no point in arguing. Your backing up your argument with someone else on a World of Warcraft forum who had a idea similar.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

chinese EMP attack november 8th 2010! ...heres the link and story >>> www.whatdoesitmean.com... and china said >" WE WILL "NOT" GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT"!

Important fact to point out.

By. Sorcha Faal

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
I can believe this. We owe china our lives, Bank of AMerica is selling some 8 billion of their stocks to china to avoid failure, also Bank of America is going to start selling china vauable real estate, they get their foot on our soil and yes it is very possible.
We have to consider, america is running rampart with wars, slowly taking over the middle east. Gotta look at it from their eyes. Do they sit idly and let america empower the world or do they stop us????
chances are russia india brittian venezuella cuba to name a few would be backing them.
We want an all out wolrd war 3 by means of nukes?
Remeber MAN thinks with his ego, when the ego is being threatened what does MAN do? they fight to the end right
edit on 1-9-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

No, I don't owe China my life, speak for yourself. I don't care what Bank of America does because I'm not representative of them. I don't belong to them, either. I can't believe you said, "We owe china our lives." That is really so sad, especially if you're an American.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Alright MN. I second that.

I do not put my trust in peoples who are of greed, no matter what country they come from. Peoples, want peace and the greedy power hungry peoples will never be satisfied with what is. It is them, the greedy, who want the wars, NOT ME. I for once would like to hear the truth and justice be done so the peoples can live out their lives the way they want to. The death,destruction of life liberty and the pursuit of happyness is all we get from these power hungry's. I would like to see news truthful, so i'm informed, but all we get is slated truth and lies propaganda from the greedy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi all,

I didn't come close to reading all comments here, however, China has known there are terrible diseases that, without, previous or pre-emptive inoculations could do such overwhelming de-population as to having knowone to press the button. Simple way of paying the debt?

China's little stingers toward the USA lately I feel, actually is a ghost boat as their probably quite concerned at the possibilities of their own fate if rubbing up to the USA's Multi-Military Might. Sort-of, well we own your debt and you buy our mechandise (at the cost of American/Canadian Industry) so we'll own your debt as we have not much choice, at the moment.

Meanwhile these past Presidential jokers (after Cinton) knew it was all about saving the rich, and losing the mid-low class Familys, as Corps were totally invested into the chineeses building machine. At NO tax, simple 35 cent an hour wages, and billions of people wanting that 35 cent/hr to feed their familys.
I'm a Customs guy my ATS friends. I never seen general Customs anti-dumping duties for imports come into play with CHINA. So, who gave America/North America Away??

As far as the USA, If Obama really wants to be saturated in the American Dem/AND/ Swing-voters, he'll have to tell his American Peoples -- China's out of the build-it cheaper and sell back-too American goods. We'll make our own. After that, Hope President Obamas' 18K/hr missle/rocket is not just functional, but in numbers.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

OK avoided. So tell me, where is the news clipping of avoided EMP attack, OR anything of that matter of a russian sub in the area of that time frame and you being a mile from there.

OK, it's pretty clear now that you're a youngster, so I'll clue you in on something - there was a whole world in existence even before the internet. The report was in one of these ancient things we used to call "newspapers". There's probably a clipping around here somewhere, so put your training wheels on your bike and ride on down, and I'll dig it up and let ya read it. Wash your hands first - I don't want any Cheetos crumbs on it.

Were they even there. OH, no, it was avoided, thats right. So give me the news about the AVOIDED. You cannot, and will not, because there is no proof and you will say anything to AVOID , the truth. The AVOIDED, was made up in your brain, NON EXISTANT.

If you say so, hoss. It's your world, I'm just taking up space in it. Interesting means of expressing yourself there.

Wait - you ain't on the CENTCOM general staff are you?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

I don't even want to respond. There is no point in arguing. Your backing up your argument with someone else on a World of Warcraft forum who had a idea similar.

Oh geez. I didn't bother to hit the link - why would I want to read MORE foolishness? Glad you pointed that out, and the Sorch Faal link.

I think I'm done here - they seem to be doing a good job of falling all over themselves without my help!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i'm going with most people live in denial. and for what its worth i have read over 100 non fiction books about ww1 and ww2 and vietnam. the usa "is not" some impregnable fortress that will last thousands of years because it wont. i think that the chinese military through the use of say 15 jumbo jets filled with troops could easily get over here and take control of 15 airports across california in one day, if they really wanted to.no one here in the usa would suspect a thing until it was too late. how would we even know who was on the planes untill after they already landed? theres no way we would know...i think that it would be like bambi fighting godzilla, the airport security and a few dozen cops trying to fight off hundreds of chinese soldiers...

Ok, you are the sort of person that is obsessed with war. You are the type of person that secretly hopes that you are right, and China does invade America. Yes, there are people like you out there, primitive thinking people.

But i ask you a simple question, and you can't answer it. What would China gain from attacking America and causing world war three? How stupid do you think China is? China has become a huge force in the world, and they will beomone the next super power, and all this without going to war. So why would China attack America? What would they gain?

Unless you believe that China want to throw away all the hard work they have done to get where they are now. It just does not make sense, not one little bit.

The sad fact of the matter is this, you are scared. You are scared because you have only known a great, powerful america. You have only known America as the biggest super power. Now things are changing, as they always do. Why do you think there is so much fear mongering when it comes to China? Its because some people can't handle the fact that China will be the next super power.

Empires come and go, and history will tell you that. America is no different im afraid

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sure China, try it, we'll Nuke you off the face of the earth and you'll never get a dime either.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Sure China, try it, we'll Nuke you off the face of the earth and you'll never get a dime either.

I find it worrying that the world is filled with people like this

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

If someone shoots a shotgun in front of your doorstep, like this missle, Are you going to call them stupid and will not do anything ,when they already did. OK, dude.

Ok, somebody saw a missile launch off the coast of the US, and somebody shouts wolf (or the chinese) and you blindly believe them? It couldn't have a secret US missile launch ... oh geesh.

I call that being stupid ... pardon my french.

What you see here, are American weapons, American fighters, American helmets and Uniforms ... slightly adjusted and changed, for Chinese purposes.

Everything the Chinese have, from weapons to cloathes, to business ... come from the US, literally speaking. Your information is just crap talk, literally. An psy-op trying to throw smoke into peoples eyes, to make them blind to the fact, that the US and China, are actually allies. Do you see the Chinese supporting Saddam or Ghaddafi, like the Soviet Union would have done? why, I wonder? Because they do not want to go against the US, even if in reality ... helping Gaddafi would be helping themselves, as they need the oil ... just like everyone else does.

China and US, along with Russia, France and Britain ... divided the world between them.

And even if they weren't American goonies, or puppies (which they are) ... you don't have to be afraid of them, because the only thing they are good at ... is copying stuff.

It's us, here in Europe you have to fear ... and you have to keep us scared, and turn us into pussycats, to make sure we don't develop our own military and military effort needs.

Because if we do ... we'll wipe you off the face of the earth, and that is a fact. That is why Europe is cornered ... literally, both economically, militarily and when oil is concerned.

So ... stop this China talk ... nobody is fooled.

The absolute primary factor, in having your own military power. Is that the origins of that power, are domestic and cannot be "cut" when an offence is lost. Or that this military power continues to grow, faster or equal to your adversary. Since China is relying on US weaponry and development for it's purposes ...

... they're hardly dumb enough to go to a war, where, if the war is prolonged, they'll end up with a cut down military and lose eventually.

Give us a break with this crap ... please.
edit on 8-9-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

china has emp missile and nuclear missile capabilities and the "total available" military manpower of china and the usa are, usa > 144,354,117 and china > 729,323,673 as this link shows www.chinatalkingpoints.com... so in a conventional ground war the loser would be the usa as those numbers prove and most importantly the chinese people are already "psychologically prepared" to face what losing millions of people in battle and other horrible ways really means,as they have been through losing millions at a time in the past through,inner wars numbering in the millions of deaths between themselves,mongolian invasions numbering about 40,000,000 killed,japanese invasion around 10 million killed,earthquakes killed millions,floods killed millions,genocide killed millions and starvation has killed millions and they picked themselves up better than before every time and "never even once" has the people of the usa have had to face the psychological shock of losing millions of its citizens and what it really means,ww2 loses for the usa were around 400,000,civil war about 600,000 and combine those facts with the sad fact of how far the media and the entertainment business has taken the majority of the people in the usa far far away from reality with their mind numbing,not what they use to be, tv shows and reality shows whos talentless stars are worshipped like living gods and then throw in the fact that the majority of poeple in the usa are overweight and lazy and could'nt fight their way ouy of a wet paper bag and what this all means is that someday the usa "will receive a very rude awakening" to what real reality can actually mean and i hope i'm dead before reality comes crashing down upon our mentally and pyhsically unprepared citizens...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Still can't answer my question?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by blocula

Still can't answer my question?

i'll answer it again or at least i tried to answer the same question for someone else...china would rule the world if the usa's natural and industrial resources were at their fingertips,then they would call the shots...why did japan invade china? > living space and natural resources, why did germany invade russia? > living space and natural resources, why would china invade the united states? living space and natural resources and china surely could use some living space...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join