It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im sorry but i cant do anything but laugh. I mean Chinese being smuggled into the US on planes and container ships? LMAO!!!!
I swear kids these days watch WAY too much TV and play WAY too many video games. I could give over a thousand explanations as to why this wouldnt work, but to do this to enlighten one kid is not worth the bandwidth. im just scared that folks actually think this way.

The scary thing is, this might not even be a kid, but a full grown adult
But im going with kid
i'm going with most people live in denial. and for what its worth i have read over 100 non fiction books about ww1 and ww2 and vietnam. the usa "is not" some impregnable fortress that will last thousands of years because it wont. i think that the chinese military through the use of say 15 jumbo jets filled with troops could easily get over here and take control of 15 airports across california in one day, if they really wanted to.no one here in the usa would suspect a thing until it was too late. how would we even know who was on the planes untill after they already landed? theres no way we would know...i think that it would be like bambi fighting godzilla, the airport security and a few dozen cops trying to fight off hundreds of chinese soldiers...
edit on 7-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
wheres chinas military?...in china, ready and able at a moments notice. not to mention the fact that they out number our military by over 5 to1. wheres the usa's military? over 1/5th of it is spread out across 150 countries. but i guess we think we have to be the worlds police force and while we are trying to boss around the whole world,we'll get a rude awakening someday that will be like 911 x 50...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
did'nt nostrodamus predict that the eagle "usa" will sleep with the bear "russia" in order to fight the beast from the east "china" ? something like that anyways...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
reply to post by cloaked4u

I took it as he was smiling as it was something secretive up his sleve.

Many experts say it was a plane. We will never know.
he was probably smiling because he was thinking about how he and the other beautiful people will be hiding and riding the nuclear storm out in tptb's nuclear blast proof bunkers, while the millions of janes and joes die on the surface...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ummmm NO HE DIDNT!!!!! Your posts make NO SENSE.

Originally posted by blocula
did'nt nostrodamus predict that the eagle "usa" will sleep with the bear "russia" in order to fight the beast from the east "china" ? something like that anyways...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Personally, I think the real question is not how many could survive it, but rather how many people in the modern age would be psychologically prepared to survive it, and the immense devastation of the infrastructure that most have come to depend on.

I have grave doubts that there are many first-worlders in the modern day who are really prepared to be thrown back into the 18th or 19th centuries. I believe that there are more who would survive a war of that nature than there are who would survive the world after it.

China probably has more people who would be less inconvenienced by it, but they would be really busy in China, not much chance of having to encounter them here. It's survivable, but NOT winnable on a national level. Chinese folks are pretty bright, and I have to think there are plenty of folks there who know that, too. I'm not even a little worried about China starting a nuclear shooting war.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

he was probably smiling because he was thinking about how he and the other beautiful people will be hiding and riding the nuclear storm out in tptb's nuclear blast proof bunkers, while the millions of janes and joes die on the surface...

take a look at this and think to yourself as you buy made from china. Do you really think that they are that dumb? Tech. theifs. www.youtube.com... Also, Star wars RACE IS ON , here www.youtube.com... and don't forget the warning about pakistan www.youtube.com... So, you may want to pay particular attention to countries that unite against us and where the ELITES are and where they are going.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
imagine russia and china allied against the usa, that would be really bad news for the usa no matter how you look at it and no other alliance on earth could stop them

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
China has used subs and also plans to test more missles. Some of the subs have reached the coast of CA and we spotted them and then they dove back into the water and we lost them. This has happened on several occasions.
A SENARIO: Suppose china tests missles and then all of a sudden, they say that the missles are not functioning and headed towards us from china, a diversion. Mean while, some subs pop up off the coast of CA and NY and launches missles equipped with the latest EMP's. The missles detonate high in the sky when reach there target area and then all power/electronics goes out everywhere. Now when this happens, that means no pumps to pump water and no trucks to deliver food. With that in mind, ALL CHAOS, will happen and we will be rioting for food and water. Noone in the private sectors will be ready for this, only some military bases will. End of senario.
China already knows that the usa will not pay it's debts owed and china is preparing to go to a new money ,now that the us currency has no tripple A rating and our economy is worsenning i fear. No new jobs created and the economy is in worse shape and all in sight is to prepare for worse.

I was there in the mid-80's when a Russian sub popped up in the James river just off shore from the Newport News Shipyard. Naval assets from Norfolk chased them off, and somehow Russia avoided nuking us, even with a measly EMP attack. I lived something less than a mile from the point where the sub surfaced.

China is not gonna nuke us, either, subs or no. They have nothing to gain from it, and way too much to lose.

BTW, not everyone lives in a city. There are those around for whom electricity and grocery stores are a luxury, not a necessity.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

China has used subs and also plans to test more missles. Some of the subs have reached the coast of CA and we spotted them and then they dove back into the water and we lost them. This has happened on several occasions.
A SENARIO: Suppose china tests missles and then all of a sudden, they say that the missles are not functioning and headed towards us from china, a diversion. Mean while, some subs pop up off the coast of CA and NY and launches missles equipped with the latest EMP's. The missles detonate high in the sky when reach there target area and then all power/electronics goes out everywhere. Now when this happens, that means no pumps to pump water and no trucks to deliver food. With that in mind, ALL CHAOS, will happen and we will be rioting for food and water. Noone in the private sectors will be ready for this, only some military bases will. End of senario.
China already knows that the usa will not pay it's debts owed and china is preparing to go to a new money ,now that the us currency has no tripple A rating and our economy is worsenning i fear. No new jobs created and the economy is in worse shape and all in sight is to prepare for worse.

so if your power goes out, IT may not be because of solar flares, think first.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
china has been a country for a lot longer than the usa has and the chinese people have suffered through total invasion numerous times and floods and earthquakes and starvations over and over and every time they have held on and arose a stronger nation,their people are a lot more durable than the people of the usa think they are

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I was there in the mid-80's when a Russian sub popped up in the James river just off shore from the Newport News Shipyard. Naval assets from Norfolk chased them off, and somehow Russia avoided nuking us, even with a measly EMP attack. I lived something less than a mile from the point where the sub surfaced.

China is not gonna nuke us, either, subs or no. They have nothing to gain from it, and way too much to lose.

BTW, not everyone lives in a city. There are those around for whom electricity and grocery stores are a luxury, not a necessity.

oh really, show proof on here then of this allegged russian sub EMP attack. And if they did, you might want to consider that the area was so unpopulated, unlike major cities where china subs have been spotted.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

take a look at this and think to yourself as you buy made from china. Do you really think that they are that dumb? Tech. theifs. www.youtube.com... Also, Star wars RACE IS ON , here www.youtube.com... and don't forget the warning about pakistan www.youtube.com... So, you may want to pay particular attention to countries that unite against us and where the ELITES are and where they are going.

TECH. War is on, right now, whether you like it or not and don't forget WE OWE THEM and economy is failing this could be why we are going bankrupt along with alot of other things going on. We are soooo spread out right now police others that we are in a bad position on the CHESS BOARD.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

i'm going with most people live in denial. and for what its worth i have read over 100 non fiction books about ww1 and ww2 and vietnam. the usa "is not" some impregnable fortress that will last thousands of years because it wont. i think that the chinese military through the use of say 15 jumbo jets filled with troops could easily get over here and take control of 15 airports across california in one day, if they really wanted to.no one here in the usa would suspect a thing until it was too late. how would we even know who was on the planes untill after they already landed? theres no way we would know...i think that it would be like bambi fighting godzilla, the airport security and a few dozen cops trying to fight off hundreds of chinese soldiers...
edit on 7-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yeah. Bambi vs Godzilla. Let's roll with that analogy.

15 planes you said. let's assume that they are really huge planes, or maybe tardis-like, and can hold 500 troops, together with all the supplies and equipment 500 troops would need, in each one. Those troops wouldn't be much use without those supplies and equipment, right? So that gives us 7500 fully armed combat troops.

How long do you really think a paltry force of only 7500 troops would last on the mainland US? Hell, we didn't even invade a dinky place like Iraq with such a skeletal force.

I'd give 'em 12 hours before they were completely erased from Earth, followed shortly thereafter by at least one, and probably more, Chinese cities.

Seriously - do you really think the military is going to say "ah hell, it's only 7500 Chinamen. Let the airport security and local cops handle the invasion." I'm willing to bet the generals would want to grab a little slice of that pie, too. They really can't stand it when hometown heroes grab all the glory and they get left out in the cold...

edit on 2011/9/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well, gee. Everyone knows about the bunkers, the question IS. What are they for, hmmmmm. Protection from WHAT.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

china has been a country for a lot longer than the usa has and the chinese people have suffered through total invasion numerous times and floods and earthquakes and starvations over and over and every time they have held on and arose a stronger nation,their people are a lot more durable than the people of the usa think they are

China has a long and very illustrious history but giving the present Chinese Government credit for that great heritage is like giving the Present Day Egyptians credit for building the Great pyramids. China's Government is what? 66 years young?

We in the West shouldn't hold their youth and inexperience against them.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Blocula, you haven't answered my questions. Are you in the process of doing that?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

oh really, show proof on here then of this allegged russian sub EMP attack. And if they did, you might want to consider that the area was so unpopulated, unlike major cities where china subs have been spotted.

Pay attention, recruit. I said "somehow Russia avoided..." Still, I'll play that game. I'll show you proof of that attack when you show me proof of the Chinese EMP attack. seems fair to me.

Unpopulated? never been to that area, I take it. Never heard of Norfolk? You know, one of the world's largest naval bases? THAT Norfolk? As I recall, the USS Enterprise was in drydock at the Newport News Shipyard at the time. hardly the boonies.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Pay attention, recruit. I said "somehow Russia avoided..." Still, I'll play that game. I'll show you proof of that attack when you show me proof of the Chinese EMP attack. seems fair to me.

Unpopulated? never been to that area, I take it. Never heard of Norfolk? You know, one of the world's largest naval bases? THAT Norfolk? As I recall, the USS Enterprise was in drydock at the Newport News Shipyard at the time. hardly the boonies.

pay attention, boot camp. I SAID, scenario. READ PLEASE. You on the other hand stated russia EMP attack and said it happened. I said, SCENARIO, big difference, on emp attack. Check it out, i stated scenario. OK, now show me your proof.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
well, did you read what i said. SCENARIO. You on the other hand stated u were close by there. SO, with that in mind, what happened. News release please in the town you were in. THAT should be simple enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join