It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
IMO China has nothing to gain from attacking us. Seems like a ploy to create another "boogie man" as an instrument of fear. I don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
China doesn't have the powerful military to launch an assault on the USA. We still have most modern military technology than China.
thats ^^^ not true...did you read this? >>> www.chinatalkingpoints.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

While your scenario is plausible, what would the Chinese do afterwards? Send in a "limited time scope humanitarian mission".

When I first posted this, it was not intended as China invading the US, but as China negating the US so they may expand their sphere of influence free of interference. Through other than monetary means.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by babybunnies

While your scenario is plausible, what would the Chinese do afterwards? Send in a "limited time scope humanitarian mission".

When I first posted this, it was not intended as China invading the US, but as China negating the US so they may expand their sphere of influence free of interference. Through other than monetary means.
visualize what japan did to china during ww2 and you'll be close to undestanding what would probably happen if china invaded the usa.the chinese have a totally different mind set than those of the western world and are'nt they still comunists?...a war between china and the usa could go one of two ways,we go over there or they come over here...i dont see it happening both ways...
edit on 2-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is pure propaganda, no "nations" army, navy, or air force would ever dare attack the USA, first the USA can handle it's own business, second, such a nation would be attacking a NATO nation itself, a nation that choose to do this would be at war with not just America. NATO nations are bound by treaty to protect each other. It would be national suicide and MAD all wrapped into one. When you think of Iraq and how little a threat they were to America and look what happened. Any nation that would kill thousands of Americans on it's home-soil in a first strike would be met with quadruple payback to scale, I am not pro-American this is just a fact of the world as it stands right now.

I think "could be" is the key phrase here.

My only worry is that America creates a false flag and says it's from China, now that could happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't think China would invade the US, not initially anyways. They just want us out of the region for now.

Once the US collapsed and fractured, then it may be game on. But not without softening up the resistance with Chem-Bio attacks first.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Jim Scott
China is our friend. We live in a global economy. We depend on each other for happiness and success. No country in their right mind would begin a nuclear war. Can you imagine the dire consequences? Japan's problem would seem like gum on the sidewalk of a city destroyed by fire.
russia and germany were friends during ww2 as well and even as the nazis began their massive attack,there were russian supply trains delivering materials and supplies into germany!...think about that...
^^^ so much for economic partnerships preventing a war ^^^

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the validity and integrity of the article.
Striking the USA will literally be the same as asking to be vaporised. Even if by some miracle, the Chinese manage to destroy the US's Command and Control capabilities and ICBM launch capabilities (Which is damn-near impossible), there will still be more than enough US SSBN's (Nuclear Submarines, each armed with dozens of MRBM's) in the oceans to completely evaporate every singe relevant Chinese structure and city and that's not even considering what the other big players would do.

World War 3 much?
www.youtube.com...

IT--

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Iraq was a coalition...and not a very good one at that. They were all bamboozled and once the truth was known, they waffled about before downsizing or pulling out. Thank God that chapter is winding down...of course, for the Iraqi populace it's not though.

Afghanistan though, is a NATO mission and the same as above can be seen there as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is the same China building whole cities that aren't inhabited.

If they're crazy enough to do that, then I wouldn't put it past them attacking us. Of course, they wouldn't be awakening a sleeping giant, more like an overweight wal-mart shopper.

With Obama's ratings in the crapper, he needs a good attack on the US to boost his populartity.

link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Chinese have no capacity to get an army of that size here without us sinking a ton of their ships or knocking a ton of troop carriers out of the sky. Think about the logistics for a second before assuming they are just going to start landing troops off California. That is just silly.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Star for you Beezer! Classic response.

In my opinion, MAD will keep everything in check. If someone on either side decides to push the envelope, I don't think it will really matter to the rest of us, because we will all be glowing from the fallout from the followup strikes in addition to the radiation we're already getting from Fukishima.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

China would never try to invade the US...the logistics and civilians with guns and terrain would be such a difficulty...not mention that I believe we have a stronger military...so the real thing to fear would be an attempted crippling blow...such as emp or nukes...either way...we have the same stuff they do...and better...China has been a threat since I can remember back in about 1996...even back then they were talking about the rise of China.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhillyParanormal
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Chinese have no capacity to get an army of that size here without us sinking a ton of their ships or knocking a ton of troop carriers out of the sky. Think about the logistics for a second before assuming they are just going to start landing troops off California. That is just silly.
if chinese scientists found a way to eliminate the usa's satellite communications first,there would'nt be much standing in their way...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by TDawgRex

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

Ok what has China been waiting for? sorry for saying but after what america and NATO did to Libya and america to Iraq China has every rtight to attack in Self defense it would be best for china and russia to join forces.

Anti-American much?

China will collapse under its own weight of too many mouths to feed. One deadly famine in that dense population would make the Black Death of the middle ages look like childs play. We don't need to do anything, mother nature will take care of them, lol.

I Very Much Doubt That Mother Nature Is On The Side Of Capitalism.
But Whatever Helps The Sheep Into The Pen.

If Such a Thing Were To Happen, My Opinion, North Korea Will Also Join Sides With China. And Iran. And Anyone Else, Who Is Sick of Americas Bullying Policy.
Honestly, Who Tells Countrys They Cant Work With Nuclear Programmes. But Then Releases Their Own Nukes WillyNilly. Hypocrits...Thats Who....And Their Time Wil Come.

Economy Wise, Along With The Bank Of England, China Already Owns The U.S.A Anyways.

This Is Not Anti -American...But AntiTyrannical. I Also Despise China's Dealings With Human Rights.
But Just Think...It Could Be Lil League Players, Sewing YOUR NIKE ATTIRE From Now On.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Breaking News.
China no longer exists. Gone. Wiped off the map.
I say, let them try, it should help us get out of debt.
If there ever was a surprise attack, it would be because we'd let them.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBigDog1974
reply to post by beezzer

Star for you Beezer! Classic response.

In my opinion, MAD will keep everything in check. If someone on either side decides to push the envelope, I don't think it will really matter to the rest of us, because we will all be glowing from the fallout from the followup strikes in addition to the radiation we're already getting from Fukishima.....

AH-HA! Someone who reads the entire thread. Star for you as well! I probably should have worded my OP more succinctly. Now there are theories and opinions being thrown about that in my opinion negate the original intent.

As posted before… I don't think China would invade the US, not initially anyways. They just want us out of the region for now.

Once the US collapsed and fractured, then it may be game on. But not without softening up the resistance with Chem-Bio attacks first.

They may feel at some point that they can take us out of play in their region, without ever actually attacking US soil.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
the chinese people have suffered through a helluva lot more war and disaster than the usa has and a lot longer to, for thousands of years and they've managed to pick themselves up again and again...
edit on 2-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
"who benefits" no one. we owe china too much financially to be destroyed by them. makes zero sense.

If a country doesn't pay though, they are already telling you...we wont pay as well as you can't have our country. nothing more to do than to attack and then re-build. Otherwise, China sits there and has no money...and no compensation and looks weak in the eyes of the world. Sometimes, the principle and the statement made is all that is needed to make an example for every other country for business. Kind of like a big drug dealer that doesnt get his money...nor his drugs from his appointed "seller". He gets neither, but the guy who stiffs him gets an example made of him, usually in the most horrible way possible. Nothing is gained for anyone...but an example for all future prospects is made quite clear. This is a harsh reality in life.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
"who benefits" no one. we owe china too much financially to be destroyed by them. makes zero sense.

If a country doesn't pay though, they are already telling you...we wont pay as well as you can't have our country. nothing more to do than to attack and then re-build. Otherwise, China sits there and has no money...and no compensation and looks weak in the eyes of the world. Sometimes, the principle and the statement made is all that is needed to make an example for every other country for business. Kind of like a big drug dealer that doesnt get his money...nor his drugs from his appointed "seller". He gets neither, but the guy who stiffs him gets an example made of him, usually in the most horrible way possible. Nothing is gained for anyone...but an example for all future prospects is made quite clear. This is a harsh reality in life.
very well said and you have hit the nail on the head!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join