It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

www.infowars.com

A retired Chinese general recently revealed that his country might be planning a surprise missile attack on the United States. The public comment of Xu Guangyu came in response to WikiLeaks revelations that last year Washington had warned its allies beforehand of China’s test of a missile interceptor.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in a classified cable sent last January 9th, instructed American embassies in Australia, Britain, Canada, and New Zealand to notify those countries of upcoming Chinese launches two days later. The cable included details of the launch sites for the intercep
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.worldaffairsjournal.org

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The link to worldaffairsjournal.org is down, and for some reason the site comes up blank. I did read this article earlier in the day at that site though.

I believe that China may be nearing a coup in the near future as their military leadership has been acting more and more belligerent over the past two years.

In one of the articles linked to the story, it mentioned a saturation attack on our naval forces and cities as it is believed by the Chinese that our defense systems are that good.

But all it takes is one getting through...right?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not really a surprise now is it?

I say lets get this ball rolling.

Bring it China!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
Not really a surprise now is it?

I say lets get this ball rolling.

Bring it China!

Easy to say such a thing. Are you prepared for the consequences of an attack on our mainland?

With the United States spread thin in with all of the current conflicts, the Chinese feel that we are ripe for the picking.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sapiens Sapiens fighting. SO should I worry about this harming more people as well as those I love. SMH

We love you ANNUNAKI

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thats the greatest load of rubbish ive ever heard, why would china attack the USA? they would be nuked to high heaven before their first bomb would hit, as my mother used to say "some people would believe anything".

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
And how much US debt does China now own ?

Hmm, Chinese proverb says "country no pay, we take"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"who benefits" no one. we owe china too much financially to be destroyed by them. makes zero sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not if they enslave all of us to pay it back. You know, kind of like they do to their own people?
edit on 1-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

I have to agree. Any first strike from China would be met with an overwhelming counter attack. Even if the Chinese did launch a first strike on the US the silos are so hardened (remember they were built to take multiple direct hits from Soviet MIRVS) that a fair number would survive. This doesn’t even take into consideration the US strategic missile boats.

I am sure the Chinese have war games and planning strategies based on a Chinese first strike (as do we), but I cant think that anyone in the PLA s seriously considering this as an option.

I certainly not don’t trust the Chinese but I feel that there are two camps: one that wants to peacefully (at least not a belligerent) build its economy and human capital and another that wants a direct confrontation with the US/Japan for perceived (and real) slights over the last 50 years.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Chinas stupid, we have subs all around china waiting to deliver them to their maker. what the Chinese don't understand is the US's newest and most devastating weapons that far exceed the hydrogen bomb plus our space based laser systems that are locked on to all of Chinas satellites....Chinas got a really big surprise coming if they want to push the envelop

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It will be a case of who will nuke who first.

It doesn't matter to me really. If these madmen want to wage war with each other, there's nothing that I can do to stop it. Surviving the war itself would be a different matter entirely.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
But all it takes is one getting through...right?

It's common practice for Nuclear powers to run through various war gaming scenarios.

The Russians do it so does the US. The one overriding factor one should keep in mind is that if just one or two nuclear armed sub boats are missed. Each one has more retaliatory firepower than has been released in all the previous wars in human history combined.

Chances are, since nuclear subs are a slippery bunch that more than one or two would survive the initial saturated attack described in the OP because at any given time they are out at sea.

Whats the lesson learned about attempting to fight a Global Thermal Nuclear War?

edit on 1-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know americans like to deny that it could even happen because "no one would do that we would nuke them" but the chinese are very capable. They did launch a missle off the coast of California as well as pop up in the middle of an American naval exercise. Im not saying they would, but they could attack mainland USA. With troop all over the world the mainland troops would be shorthanded on an all out attack.

Also if the chinese attacekd american mainland the americans wouldnt just hop in planes and fly to china to bomb them, they would be foremost concerned with protecting their own country. If someone is robbing your house you dont run away to their house and rob it back, you first have to defend your own home.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Cat and the Mouse
Need each other.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
I know americans like to deny that it could even happen because "no one would do that we would nuke them" but the chinese are very capable. They did launch a missle off the coast of California as well as pop up in the middle of an American naval exercise. Im not saying they would, but they could attack mainland USA. With troop all over the world the mainland troops would be shorthanded on an all out attack.

Also if the chinese attacekd american mainland the americans wouldnt just hop in planes and fly to china to bomb them, they would be foremost concerned with protecting their own country. If someone is robbing your house you dont run away to their house and rob it back, you first have to defend your own home.

Their Nuke missile capabilities are not conparable ,China has a few hundred nuclear warheads,most of which are tactical nukes, ,The USA has 10,000 warheads, most of them multihead ICBMs.China would be lucky to scrape together a few dozen missiles to send in the US direction, the USA could respond with 1500 ICBMs and not even miss them. Also any invading army would need thousands of Ships and air support to cover them....the Chinese have one aircraft carrier? and any fleet would be nuked as well before they would get half way across the Pacific.
edit on 1-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Biggs! I did the search and it came up empty, which struck me as odd.

Mods, feel free to close the thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can believe this. We owe china our lives, Bank of AMerica is selling some 8 billion of their stocks to china to avoid failure, also Bank of America is going to start selling china vauable real estate, they get their foot on our soil and yes it is very possible.
We have to consider, america is running rampart with wars, slowly taking over the middle east. Gotta look at it from their eyes. Do they sit idly and let america empower the world or do they stop us????
chances are russia india brittian venezuella cuba to name a few would be backing them.
We want an all out wolrd war 3 by means of nukes?
Remeber MAN thinks with his ego, when the ego is being threatened what does MAN do? they fight to the end right
edit on 1-9-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Really? I'm less afraid of a missle interceptor than a ballistic missle, because missle interceptors are defensive not offensive. Stop fearmongering.

China isnt going to bomb the U.S., you cant get the money owed to you out of dead people. Please dude, just stop. youre trying too hard to scare people.

Why do you think the mafia doesn't kill people right off the bat when people owe them thousands of dollars? Because you lose an investment when you kill that person, because dead people can't pay up durrrrr.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join